Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    For an hour or two I was permitted to witness with what great pains they labored to make everything about it beautiful and representative, they supposing that they were doing it of themselves. But to me it was given to perceive that of themselves they could devise nothing at all.
    Yes, I agree. But think about this, if the LORD wanted robots, he can have all the robots He desireth. Why then free will? Your volition? Could it be that recognition of the proper and righteous is what leads to a prosperous life?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Express and Implied Trust show being. I heard recently that robots are being considered to be given status of person. With rights of persons under contract established. Interesting giving things rights.
    Robot is a word which means slave, compulsory laborer and the like. The word is Slavic as to recent origin. However, if you consider the German word for work you might find a rbt hidden in it (the German word is: arbeit). Related: rabota, rabu.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Satan is the literal "god" of "this world" and age, yet by The Father's allowance
    What if that age/world ended in 70 A.D. and many are missing a significant piece of the puzzle? Consider a defeated foe...powerless, though still has the power of the lie.
    Again what if 'this world' is a past thing that ended in 70 A.D. in that one ought consider the factors of the time and context the statement was made. The 'this world' statement was made before the crucifixion, resurrection and ascension of Jesus/Yeshua/Yehoshuah. If you study the epistles there is a discussion of a victory against Satan or the Adversary: dethroned maybe? (Romans 8:37; Collosians 2:15). Something to consider.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-27-16 at 09:08 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Hasn't that been the point since Genesis, redeemed then again your choice, not one imposed upon you?

Why love the LORD? Have you ever thought about it? Certainly not because or due to a reward, although that does come by extension.
    I find bliss in breakthrough insight, into simpler and simpler explanations.

Early on, the rabbinical schools and seminaries too began to spout that the Breath of God breathed into Adam was the RUACH. This relates to emotion. - Like saying God breathed His emotions into Man.

It is NESHEMAH. NESHMAT CHAIM. Much more accurately God breathed Him mind into man.

Pneuma..air. Lively/living wind. Consider the impetus behind sails as inspiring them and directing them. So consider the influence on the souls of men. The wind can blow a ship toward shipwreck or toward blissful seas and myriad paradises. The communist and secular humanist denial of the soul and demand is a trick: "Fold your spiritual sails please, fixate only on the carnal so that you only yield to our hot air." Of course, they must be fully aware of an alternative spiritual impetus which is why they want their victims to fold up their sails.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-28-16 at 02:14 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

[QUOTE=Gavilan;22212]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQAbnp2w4E

Great Video, I myself came across this: https://youtu.be/eSOwzZ-kuiE

After listening, I apologize to the forum by my ignorance and how I carried myself with so many questions and impatience in my posts.

I also would like to share what I've done today, to share this experience...

Last year, I relapsed, "It" was Charged with Public Drunkeness, Poss. of sm amt. (marj.). went to the Mag. and "attempted" out of ignorance to challenge jurisdiction, ended with a plea for summary fine [parole therefore, wasn't able to violate "it"] of 750 and 12 mo. unsupervised probation... There seems to be a controversy... This is my response:

Attachment 4213Attachment 4214Attachment 4215Attachment 4216

However, I am clean now, it still is a learned lesson on how much a bad decision can cost you, it doesn't always have to be financially. by me making that decision to impair myself to where I am stumbling obviously noticeable I do put someone at risk. I think I lost hold of that control that I must not let happen. after all it is all about the people like the video the Gentleman above shared. Sorry it took me a while o upload and now forgot who exactly posted the video. I like reading everyone's post, it brings good insight.

And I quit because the dictionary people kept sending a big bill, every time they had to redefine the word "Asshole"!

Don't worry about it. I am glad you came around.

LMAO Gavilan your name was in the quote from you I started with..smh.. I agree with the video and really feel if god wills it that people will wake up and realize we can function without chaos and work as real labor and protecting our neighbors by giving support. that's how you really live.free.

Most appreciated Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What if that age/world ended in 70 A.D. and many are missing a significant piece of the puzzle? Consider a defeated foe...powerless, though still has the power of the lie.

DEFEATED, yes (Holyday 1)... but yet not REPLACED (Holyday 4), and not yet REMOVED (Holyday 5).

Consider The Plan and The Timeline to get my outline of the Cosmic Jigsaw Puzzle that I believe defines The Construct created and being fulfilled by a literal and real Architect-Creator supernatural being.

"This World" is still very much in the grasp of the "god of this world" (2 Cor 4:4) and the "prince of the power of the air" (Eph 2:2) who is yet to deceive the whole world just before the Messiah returns to the earth (Holyday 4) (Rev 12:9;13:11-17).

But this is all part of The Plan and The Timeline... which reveals The Strategy that The Father has to convince most of us to accept His Way of a Sustainable Life of Happiness for All for an Eternity.

The End of "this world" will NOT occur until AFTER Holyday 2 & Holyday 3 are LITERALLY fulfilled (Mt 24:3,14)... This is The Gospel that has been HIDDEN and SUPPRESSED since the Messiah left earth.

Last edited by doug555; 06-29-16 at 12:29 AM.