Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Express and Implied Trust show being. I heard recently that robots are being considered to be given status of person. With rights of persons under contract established. Interesting giving things rights.
    Well, nothing different from corporations, right? They are things after all, so they are being consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Well, nothing different from corporations, right? They are things after all, so they are being consistent.
    I think maybe this is connected to the hand/head prophecy. First in the hand - see now that the world is connected to a global carnal brain thru the internet of which everyone is connected by way of "smart" phones. And then in the head where I believe a "neural network" is coming. The granting of personage to robots is just the first step - slowly is the frog boiled - so to speak.

It is not the technology per say that is the mark it is the Willingness of mankind to turn their back on God consciousness towards Christ and in its stead replace it with a beast consciousness in five sense limited mind. The worlds problems will not be resolved by trying to solve the problems with the same consciousness that caused them.

===============

Thank you Michael....This is the remedy to real freedom where one's mind is ruled in the name of God from which all authority derives.....the supreme civil ruler of the Christ Divine Mind within where the mind is resurrected from death unto life where God is ABLE .....The real battle is within the Mind [Abel...The 'able' mind vrs. Cain....The 'can't' mind]....The battle is NOT won by voting one way or another on Brexit which only offers division by which one is damned if you do and damned if you don't fake dichotomy polarity or ...for that matter, any other fake division that the outside world offers to the slave to ego mind that lies within...That's just another outward and inward ego relief valve stumbling block deflection where the New World Order government is structured outside of the Christ Divine Mind revelation that only leans on it's own strength....It's the Christ Divine mind that possesses discernment which judges properly as to what is true and right...And as you properly said "And we know that ALL THINGS are for the Good for those that love God.".....Read I Samuel Chapter 8...Wrong choice!...LAY CLAIM...CHOOSE WISELY FOR REMEDY OTHERWISE IT'S SLAVERY FOR THE MIND AND FOR THE OUTWARD NATION AS A WHOLE.

=========

Response by MJ:

In my opinion, the foregoing is so very well written.

Son 2:13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Now so many times we hear the preacher going on about the "sons of God" but what about the daughters? Why does patriarchal dominant thinking leave out the daughters? For the Scripture declares "Honor thy Father AND thy Mother!" Let's not forget thy Mother!

2Co 6:17 For this cause, come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

If one changes their paradigm regarding the "unclean thing" as a thought or desire which manifests a State of Being, then at once one's mind rises to higher levels of thinking. For we begin to understand Eve when she said "neither shall we TOUCH it". Now to touch is an euphemism which means "to lie with a woman." And we can begin to see how we intercourse thought/desires [WITHIN] as we entertain being "courted" by an external Suitor.

Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

H5060 - translated "touch"
    na?ga?
    naw-gah'
    A primitive root; properly to touch, that is, lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphemistically, to lie with a woman); by implication to reach (figuratively to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat, (X be able to) bring (down), cast, come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get up, happen, join, near, plague, reach (up), smite, strike, touch.

Considering that the Kingdom of God is WITHIN as Jesus said at Luke 17:21, we are commanded not to "touch" the "unclean thing". And as Hermes taught his son T.A.T. - Thoughts Are Things!

Now consider the wonderful story of Mary the mother of Jesus. Question: of whose issue did the impregnated egg come? Was it under Mary's own doing? See how this beautiful story tells us about how God so much wants to BIRTH "sons and daughters" [thoughts and desires] IN US. We friends are Surrogates! For if we read carefully we see that Mary was a Surrogate and the impregnated egg was placed IN HER. She was not leaning on her Own five sense limited mind.

Luke_1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her [Mary], The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee [Feminine Nature of God Head], and the power of the Highest [Male Nature of the God Head] shall overshadow thee: therefore also that Holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Son 2:13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

For friends the Fig Fruit blossoms NOT on the outside. Rather the Fig flowers WITHIN.

Son 2:14 O my dove [Jonah], that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

Secret places of the stairs : I liken this place to Noah's Ark. For Noah is every man and woman and the Ark is Consciousness. Now then God wants to impregnate our lower nature to TRANSFORM our being into the Image and Likeness of God - but the question remains WILL WE LET GOD or will we fight against God in our Carnality? This is akin to relying on our own strength. For Noah built the Ark but when the storm came - God closed the Door.

Notice that Jonah is the Dove. And the Dove [Strongs 3123] gives the New Wine - Yah-Yin [Strongs 3196]. For it was Jesus' MOTHER who Directed the disciples - DO AS HE SAYS.

John 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
    John 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
    John 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is The Spirit, The Holy, Whom the Father will send in My name, that One shall teach you all things, and put you in mind of, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Psalms 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

When our "animal nature" - natural and brute as in a "brute beast" is sacrificed WITHIN on the Alter of our Mind - that produces a "sweet smell" to God. For then, do we submit to the Righteousness of God and we learn to lean on our Beloved - and we are Transformed. And the Sower of Seed may sow the "Good Seed" and it shall come forth and the "Earth" [our lower nature] shall be redeemed. Then shall the "fruits of the Earth" be abundant.

If we believe, then we will obey - and thus let go and Let God work in us. Because honestly friends, as for my part, if left to my Own, I most likely would go headlong into a state of discontent [Hell]. For Carnality can never be satiated.

Psa 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Consider verse 3 - He Leads into paths of Righteousness. For again if I do not submit to that leadership, then life as it is continues. God anoints the head! Transformation is the work of God in the creation. But the creation was given choice. Let us choose not to lean on our Own strength, but rather as we receive the blessing of God we also are touched in the sinew of our thigh. We as Jacob, limp in our Own strength - a reminder - a thorn in our side - to remind us that fleshly, carnal, five sense limited emotional/thought does not win the day!

We cry out to God begging for the thorn in our side to be removed and God says "My Grace is sufficient unto thee." God is able! The Carnal Mind wars against the Spirit and the Carnal Mind is therefore Adversary against the Good "sons and daughters" of God. St. Paul said "I die daily."

Thought = an idea or concept
    Emotion = a strong feeling [such as love, joy, anger, hate or fear]
    Feeling = an emotional state of being

Thought is the SEED which impregnates Emotion [EGG]. Let us hold up the CLEAN THING - which is the Emotional State of Being in the Nine States of Being expressed in the Spirit. [Reference Galations] For that Holy Thing shall be called the Son of God.

In conclusion, with connection back to Noah's Ark, let me say that it is impossible to build the Ark when the storm has arrived. When trouble comes the very strong feelings of Fear, Hate and Anger bar one from holding up the State of Being of Joy, Love, Happiness and one is blinded to thought and is therefore easy to manipulate. Let us take all that we are - the good by sevens and the bad and the ugly by twos into the Ark this day and build.

May you be transformed from a caterpillar [terrestrial] into a beautiful butterfly [celestial]. And may the Sun of Righteousness shine upon you!

MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Which altar do you choose to lay your head? [Jacob's rock for a pillow.]

I am drawn to review a basic tenet of corporations and trusts; the right to sue and be sued in the NAME OF THE TRUST.

An entire criminal syndicalism seems to be constructed around deviant bonding practices, so that attorneys can say that two men cannot make a binding agreement without a proper attornement to a system of debt/sacrifice and contributions/homage to the central banking reserves.

True Bill
    Attachment 1
    Attachment 2
    Civil Cover Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Which altar do you choose to lay your head? [Jacob's rock for a pillow.]

I am drawn to review a basic tenet of corporations and trusts; the right to sue and be sued in the NAME OF THE TRUST.

An entire criminal syndicalism seems to be constructed around deviant bonding practices, so that attorneys can say that two men cannot make a binding agreement without a proper attornement to a system of debt/sacrifice and contributions/homage to the central banking reserves.

True Bill
    Attachment 1
    Attachment 2
    Civil Cover Sheet
    Someone just told me you were being pedantic, and that the court had said as much.

I asked, if it were her case and the sole essential arbiter to see that the one rendering judgement was being objective and just, wouldn't you care that the oath was correct. Why deviate from the simple English form? There was no retort.

I feel like pedantic is a good thing. Thanks for refreshing me on the definition.

I am being pedantic and it strikes me that apathetic is the alternative in this kind of situation and in these conditions.

P.S. I think specific to the thread and in particular MJ's comment, The choice is life or death - while there is no death, there is delay. How long will people put their heads to GOD's altar when the choice is redemption and reconciliation with God.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-26-16 at 09:27 PM.

Someone just told me you were being pedantic, and that the court had said as much.

I asked, if it were her case and the sole essential arbiter to see that the one rendering judgement was being objective and just, wouldn't you care that the oath was correct. Why deviate from the simple English form? There was no retort.
    There is an oxymoron within the post. At least I do not think it only me.

What would it matter what the court said if there was no court? If the "judge" was running a vacant office, due to the execution of law, then there was never any judicial function extant.

There is an oxymoron within the post. At least I do not think it only me.

What would it matter what the court said if there was no court? If the "judge" was running a vacant office, due to the execution of law, then there was never any judicial function extant.
    Indeed, yet they believe they can "de facto" judge.

There is a lot to be said for having a quasi-military police force at your fingertips. Pedantic is a kind word.

This is about Redemption. Think about Michael Joseph's point a while. There is an altar there, and upon which choice you decide your future, especially in a Jubilee year.

There is a lot to be said for having a quasi-military police force at your fingertips. Pedantic is a kind word.

This is about Redemption. Think about Michael Joseph's point a while. There is an altar there, and upon which choice you decide your future, especially in a Jubilee year.
    Hasn't that been the point since Genesis, redeemed then again your choice, not one imposed upon you?

Why love the LORD? Have you ever thought about it? Certainly not because or due to a reward, although that does come by extension.

Hasn't that been the point since Genesis, redeemed then again your choice, not one imposed upon you?

Why love the LORD? Have you ever thought about it? Certainly not because or due to a reward, although that does come by extension.
    From the writings of E. Swedenborg - specifically AC 552

AC 550. Just as in the human body all things both in general and particular contribute to the general and individual uses of all the rest, so is it in the Lord‘s kingdom, which is constituted like a man, and in fact is called the Grand Man. In this way every one there contributes either more nearly or more remotely, and in many ways, to the happiness of all, and this in accordance with the order instituted and consequently maintained by the Lord alone.

AC 551. From the universal heaven bearing relation to the Lord, and all there in both general and particular bearing relation to the Very and Only Being both in the universal as a whole and in its most individual constituents, there comes order, there comes union, there comes mutual love, and there comes happiness; for so each person regards the welfare and happiness of all, and all that of each one.

AC 552. That all the joy and happiness in heaven are from the Lord alone, has been shown me by many experiences, of which the following may be related. I saw that with the utmost diligence some angelic spirits were fashioning a lampstand with its lamps and flowers of the richest ornamentation in honor of the Lord. For an hour or two I was permitted to witness with what great pains they labored to make everything about it beautiful and representative, they supposing that they were doing it of themselves. But to me it was given to perceive that of themselves they could devise nothing at all. At last after some hours they said that they had formed a very beautiful representative candelabrum in honor of the Lord, whereat they rejoiced from their very hearts. But I told them that of themselves they had devised and formed nothing at all, but the Lord alone for them. At first they would scarcely believe this, but being angelic spirits they were enlightened, and confessed that it was so. So it is with all other representative things, and with everything of affection and thought in both general and particular, and also with heavenly joys and felicities-the very smallest bit of them is from the Lord alone.

AC 553. They who are in mutual love in heaven are continually advancing to the springtime of their youth, and to a more and more gladsome and happy spring the more thousands of years they live, and this with continual increase to eternity, according to the advance and degree of mutual love, charity, and faith. Those of the female sex who have died in old age and enfeebled with years, and who have lived in faith in the Lord, in charity toward the neighbor, and in happy conjugal love toward the neighbor, and in happy conjugal love with their husbands, after a succession of years come more and more into the bloom of youth and early womanhood, and into a beauty that surpasses all idea of beauty such as is ever perceptible to the natural sight; for it is goodness and charity forming and presenting their own likeness, and causing the delight and beauty of charity to shine forth from every least feature of the countenance, so that they are the very forms of charity: some have beheld them and been amazed. The form of charity, as is seen to the life in the other world, is such that it is charity itself that portrays and is portrayed, and this in such a manner that the whole angel, and especially the face, is as it were charity, the charity both plainly appearing to the view and being perceived by the mind. When this form is beheld, it is unutterable beauty that affects with charity the very inmost life of the beholder’s mind. Through the beauty of this form the truths of faith are presented to view in an image, and are even perceived from it. Such forms, or such beauties, do those become in the other life who have lived in faith in the Lord, that is, in the faith of charity. All the angels are such forms, with countless variety, and of such is heaven.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!