Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    There is no need for templates, be humble, share with the people the Gospel, explain how those that were tasked with the Trust breached it for their own gain, and then “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”
    Herein lies a great mystery. For how to share? Should the parables be explained to a carnal mind? Can the New Wine of the Spirit couched in the Fleshly stories be explained to one who is not even prepared to receive the Earthly interpretations? And how then can one share without causing one on the milk to stumble? Because what if the faith of one on the "milk" is destroyed by one who thinks - in his own mind - to help? Who is this one who causes a "little one" to stumble, who causes a little one to give up the faith?

Jesus said he would teach the females how to be male. While that is easily squared in the New Wine - to the Carnal Mind it remains veiled. Until one is "called" by the Father to come to the Son - one cannot come. And who is arrogant enough to think he can bring anyone to God? Man plants and waters - God calls and gives the increase.

Believe me, I, in my arrogance have sought to teach strong meat to those who are on milk thinking in my own vanity that I could "make them see". I will assure you - I have never been able to make even just one see. And I wonder - why am I a stranger in my own house. You would think that those closest to me would see, hear and experience and know. But I had to learn the hard way. God gives the increase.

I am a SURROGATE of God. For God plants in me as I SUBMIT as a Wife to Leadership.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-01-16 at 04:46 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!