Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Did you ever wonder WHY the Federal Reserve Act Remedy was provided?

Could it be related to the LIABILITY for the National Debt?

Consider my below Proposition as a possible answer:

IF the use of private fiat currency (FRNs) was COMPELLED, then those compelling said USE would be the ones who would thereby be LIABLE (responsible) for the National Debt incurred thereby.

Thus, "they" knew better than to COMPEL the use of FRNs, so they could avoid said LIABILTY.

Hence, the provisions in the section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act, as codified in 12 USC 411, to make the use of FRNs a CHOICE, and thereby transferring said LIABILITY for the National Debt to those who CHOOSE to USE the default private currency in USA known as FRNs by not making a record of Lawful Money Demands for ALL transactions, and by NOT filing a IRS Form 1040 to rebut presumptions of said USE in order to provide the IRS with the amounts of same that need to "redeemed" from "private fiat" status to a "lawful money" status, and thereby being "reversed" by accounting journal entries in the General Ledger of the United States Treasury, which in effect reduces the National Debt by said amounts.

The PROOF of this Proposition has been evidenced in-fact by the lawful money refunds being received by this "Taxpayer" for the past 5 consecutive years from both the IRS and from 4 different State Revenue Departments. (David has private CONFIDENTIAL copies of said refunds so he may be assured I AM being honest in such claims.)

However, the status and the Exact Procedures of my "I AM" and this "Taxpayer" may need to be followed for others to have the same results.

But the main point of this post is that "THEY" cannot have it both ways - THEY cannot REFUSE "Lawful Money Demand Refunds" AND then also ESCAPE the LIABILITY for the National Debt incurred by compelling the USE of their private fiat currency known as FRNs.

And, conversely, THEY have provided Lawful Money Demand Refunds, and thereby have legitimately escaped the LIABILITY for the National Debt. Remember, They always want to avoid liability at all costs!

PROOF of this assertion is evidenced by the past 5 years of refunds for said "Taxpayer".
    Last edited by doug555; 06-25-16 at 06:17 PM.

doug, you have come to a point where you are figuring out how the LORD's creation is perfect. You can't eat your cake and have it, too. It's is one or the other.

They want to own the whole world, and yet is not enough. They cannot and will not understand those that find the Truth are free even if they lock them up in solitary confinement.

Satan is the literal "god" of "this world" and age, yet by The Father's allowance.

This world is the anti-thesis of "perfect"!

But it is allowed to continue according to "The Perfect Plan".

Mt 22:20-21 also contains the rule THEY must obey, even in "this world"!

This is what I have "figured out"!

P.S. BTW, Please clarify your post... as it seems to evade the point of my post... and directed at me personally, and to instill fear of asserting and following the law and remedy of StSC.

Last edited by doug555; 06-25-16 at 07:12 PM.

doug555,

I give you props brother. I definately not only learned so vividly, I also wholehartedly agree, unfortunately-we have some people that don't see this side of the process and may have other agendas. now I was utilizing the process I believed those majority had other agendas, I however really feel that the indigenous people can reverse this. doug bro you opened my eyes to an even better idea. coinciding with your post, I looked up this certificate thing I have [holder-in-due course] they subject people with in order for there process to continue to work, and it's valued 1.553.41 (m) I plan to switch my paperwork up a bit and instead of the whole chargeback theory utilize the lawful demand. now my question: plausible? 2. can i demand a cusip# htat belongs to a convertible securities?

Tonight the mother of my neighbor came to see me for help. I was able to help her with her concern and afterwards I asked her to stay with us to eat supper. She consented. After supper my wife and I sat at the table and listened to this woman explain to us by way of emotion that logic does not always win the day. She simply reached out and touched my arm and looked me in the eyes and said "it's not your fault."

I can say for fact that I have lived years now with the conscience of my youth thinking that much was my fault for what happened in the house of my parents. Recently I wrote a friend who was asking me how to find his purpose and I responded to "look carefully at the people who come into your life" they will show you the inner work that you must do and give you purpose unto the outer. For indeed the Scripture does declare that one cannot and will not be temped [tested] past remedy!

When you look at Washington's head [$1 note] you see an ALTER. And therein is CHOICE. You must choose. Choose Life or Choose Death! But you choose! This is the technology that Balaam taught Balak. You cannot curse "Israel" directly but you can lay a stumbling block. IF Israel chooses death, then Israel brings that judgment by operation of Divine Law upon his own head.

I really do feel sorry for those who deny themselves their birthright in Law. For as St. Paul said Faith and Grace are wonderful and in these do we annul the law - GOD FORBID - We UPHOLD the Law. We Establish the Law. We walk as examples of The Way loving each other by keeping the Law of the Kingdom of which we are citizens thereof.

We read of God "Buy of me while you can. For the time comes when no man can work." How can a man buy from God? That is to say Ask, Seek, Knock - a double A.S.K. and you shall find. And when God gives much, for we like to think it is our own getting, our own work, our Own in general - but in reality the understanding and knowledge and Wisdom is a grant of God as we are transformed and our mind is resurrected from death to life.

Thusly we give praise to Yah- HalleluYah. And we know that ALL THINGS are for the Good for those that love God. Years ago I thought to make a stand for truth in regard to being a surety as juxtaposed against operating as a Civil Engineer. I did not like that when I sealed a set of plans that I had to stand surety for them for the rest of my life. This fact was and is in repugnance to the Holy Scriptures and as such, when I made my stand the State kindly showed me that it was not my license. So the powers that be kindly revoked the license. I was quite sore about this matter for years. But in retrospect I have seen the hand of God move in my life in a way that is amazing.

I leaned on my own strength. Which is my mind. And when all that I had invested was removed, I was at a total loss. In fact, one year I went six whole months without any work at all. So I studied Scripture and wrote studies and had conversations and learned to pray and seek and knock and LEAN ON MY BELOVED. For now I was truly in the wilderness! Guess what? I learned that God is able! I am now in the 9th year since the aforementioned occurred and I have not missed a meal, I have not had to suffer loss of possession and in fact I am increased in knowledge, understanding, prudence and Wisdom - as well as - possessions. I have more time now than I ever had and while I can relate these matters to another, I have come to see that one must experience for him/herself. For TRUST is earned! And trust is a two-way street.

There were years when I started the year with no backlog of work and nothing to look forward to and yet, work always came to me when I needed. God is able. For I can honestly remind my Husband that a "Man" who will not take care of "His" family is worse than a heathen. Now many here will not understand the foregoing statement because at this point they only see their form of government under which they serve. But one day with the graces of God one will come to a Theocratic understanding and then one will say to God "drive the aul thru my ear - I never wish to leave your house." "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me and I shall dwell in the House of YeHoVaH forever."

God is able to change the mind of a man instantly. Who can lay any charge against God's elect? One day I was riding down the road and I thought wouldn't it be funny if all these years of study were for nothing? And then about four years later, I realized that if I surrender to the Way of Life, then those who would think to abuse me will have to take matters up with the one who Made, Created and Established this One-Verse. My Husbandman will not be happy for he says "I am the apple of His eye." Thusly, I pray for those who abuse me - or I try to.

My mind is free! No matter where this body goes - I AM free. I can travel without when I please. Those who would relate to the body are in jail - even if they walk about as a FREEDMAN [look it up]. Or perhaps they are under LIBERTY. But those triggers which used to move my mind to a certain Alter no longer bind me. For a STRONGER MAN - threw out the strongman that bound me in fear.

I am no longer bound to my parents house [ref parens patriae]. I used to get so bound up over matters like traffic tickets and the like but I worked as an engineer designing roadways, and I know better than most, that those speed limits are set for public safety. So I keep the speed limits and I obey the traffic codes NOT OUT OF DUTY under license - but out of LOVE to my fellows who live with me in Society. My thoughts have changed - so in regard to this body - I will say:

Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in flesh I live in faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave up Himself for me.

Now then righteousness does not come from keeping the Law. Nevertheless, I attempt to keep the Law in Love - thus is the peace my responsibility and my liability. If I CHOOSE to Breach the Peace - I have most likely breached the Law. And thusly my Misdeed as a trustee of the Peace in Society establishes a CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST and the liability of my misdeed is upon my own head.

Surrender to the Holy Spirit and let your righteousness be the Righteousness of God. It is the Carnal Mind [the enemy of God] which seeks Me, Me, Me - the Minosaur - always self serving. St. Paul said "I die daily." Your noodle may get a bit twisted out of form when you realize that someone has to play out the negative part. Give praise to God for ALL THINGS happen for the Good for those that Love God. Looking back - I thank the State for setting me free.

For now with increased knowledge and understanding and Wisdom, I can do much, much more with the same time and God increases me with more and more of what really matters. Substance is okay - but Wisdom is better. God is able to take care of His family.

Hosea 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call Me My husband; and shalt call Me no more My lord.

You don't have to wait for it until after you die. For the Kingdom of God is at hand! I have learned not to lean on money. God is able to give me money. But then too, for many years, I had to be ready to do the work that was provided. And believe me some of the work humbled me greatly. Nevertheless, my neighbors ask of me "what do you do for a living." I don't have a job and yet I live much, much better than they do. I am always ready to be of assistance to my children and in many times their children too. So now, the reason I wrote this small treatise of example:

Those who are given to lead, should lead and be humble for these were given much. And it is God's to give so be humble.

Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Give glory to God and lead if you have been called to such a purpose. Many sit on the sidelines [ I used to be one ] and opine about stories intellectualizing their comprehensions - SO WHAT. Who cares! In the end, who is being served: is it self or our brethren? Let us serve each other in love.

For the "so called" adversary [Ha Shatan] works thru the Carnal Mind. St. Paul says "I die daily." One will say but what of the "goats" and the "sheep" the Them vs. Us mentality. IS NOT GOD ABLE? Will you win the day in your own strength? I think not! The goats will kick the crap out of those who think to overcome in their "natural estate". Have you not read the Scriptures?

2Pe_2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Jud_1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

One cannot have it both ways - but consider the 14th Amendment persons Established, Made and Created under the United States. If men and women USE them, they do so with benefit and obligation. But with love to our brothers - for we are our brother's keepers - we wish not to yoke them with debt. So we choose Life and Liberty and Freedom in Redemption. For at once we read "IN GOD WE TRUST" declared upon the Mercy Seat. Forgive us our transgressions as we forgive those who transgress against us.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Its not their use of the 14th amendment citizenship, its their being such.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Satan is the literal "god" of "this world" and age, yet by The Father's allowance
    What if that age/world ended in 70 A.D. and many are missing a significant piece of the puzzle? Consider a defeated foe...powerless, though still has the power of the lie.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-26-16 at 03:51 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Mj, Allodial and whoever wish to answer,

I read michaels post. I get it, I was in the state of darkness looking for a chance to stand upon the square in search of the light, I had someone to vouch and familiar with the 1st three degree. I knowing this, I feel knowing how free in my mind I am now to be able to find myself the knowledge that only god allows me to and also other free brothers [in this forum(s)] So i ask, why would I step backward? Why do I have to travel a certain direction to be told the truth when I can do the same myself i.e. affairs. Square and compass and the bible are the three first tools why its the foundation and guidence through life. All Gods book(s) are. *the author coined the phrase...*"Research is the key to investigation,investigation is the door to liberty and truth" http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/coin-a-phrase.html . my above question is all good-faith, my body and soul they believe found a way to make profit off of through deception in the end only belongs to God and will hold me accountable for my good and bad deeds during this life. I don't learn this to beat a dui cause i want to drink and drive. that is ludacris and if I create a monster I must take the monster out. I choose to obey the laws of the land, not by statutes or ordinances and all that bull-shit, because there was the 10 commandments and books revealed after that is against oppression and taxation. unfortunately even churches need ssn to give help and later write it off, wheres the difference from when Jesus (peace and blessing be upon him) flipped the tables with tax monies and gambles in the temple? different substance [gold] v [digital entry] I only see that demanding this certificate for lawful money since i am infact holder in due course and have a valid 3rd party admin claim against those commiting sedition. I will have atleast done my part of 1.553.41 (m) be release from National Debt.
    Last edited by Christopher-T:Farley; 06-26-16 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Its not their use of the 14th amendment citizenship, its their being such.
    Express and Implied Trust show being. I heard recently that robots are being considered to be given status of person. With rights of persons under contract established. Interesting giving things rights.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

P.S. BTW, Please clarify your post... as it seems to evade the point of my post... and directed at me personally, and to instill fear of asserting and following the law and remedy of StSC.
    Doug, just saw your post script.

There is no attack on you from me, all I meant is that you can now see that somehow all is balanced, the Lord made it so. They cannot have(keep) their cake and eat it too.

I have been arrested and placed in solitary confinement for telling others how things work, those others being detained with me started to question their detention which made it difficult for the authorities, thus taking retaliation toward me. The answers are in Scripture, it's the law after all.