Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WHY Lawful Money Refunds MUST be provided!

Now brace yourselves.

The fundamental error is that the synagogues and seminaries have all been instilled with an insidious substitution. Rather than the Breath of Life "breathed" into Adam being the MIND of God, there is a foundation that the Breath of Life is the EMOTIONS of God. This substitution is made by teaching that the word RUACH is in the Torah, rather than NESHEMAH, which is actually found in the Torah Hebrew writing.

Delegation of Authority - Warrants.

Name:  Breath of Life - neshmat chaim.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  180.0 KB

So please examine how you feel, reading the linked Delegation of Authority especially by the time you find Footnote 3, at the bottom of Page 31 of the Gospel of Pragmatism. You will likely feel the heavy weight of suppression as your emotional body tries to reject the truth in front of you. - That you have been brainwashed to fear that this is blasphemy - that you have been blessed with God's MIND, rather than cursed with an anthropomorphic projection of our human emotions on to God.

This is indeed worth pondering, and discussing at length here in this thread.

Additionally please enjoy the opening passages of the Gospel of Thomas:

Attachment 4222
    Attached Images Attached Images

David,

This came to mind while reading your linked document:
    Against these, therefore, Pompey was sent with a large force; and no sooner was he arrived in Sicily, but Perpenna immediately departed, leaving the whole island to him. Pompey received the distressed cities into favour, and treated all with great humanity, except the Mamertines in Messena; for when they protested against his court and jurisdiction, alleging their privilege and exemption founded upon an ancient charter or grant of the Romans, he replied sharply, "What! will you never cease prating of laws to us that have swords by our sides?"
    http://classics.mit.edu/Plutarch/pompey.html
    On the other hand, why are we pulled into this battle? Why are we troubled? Is this about eternal life? If it is, is it about blissful as opposed to a cursed damnation?

Odd, in their ignorance they paint is a loons, yet it is all in the fruits...

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

This came to mind while reading your linked document:

On the other hand, why are we pulled into this battle? Why are we troubled? Is this about eternal life? If it is, is it about blissful as opposed to a cursed damnation?

Odd, in their ignorance they paint is a loons, yet it is all in the fruits...

Truth, history, fact and law. I am simply forming a record of what has happened. I find that very peaceful. The truth shall set you free.

We can watch the fruits, as scheduled. I am quite hopeful that by alerting the Triumvirate a great deal of heartache will be circumvented.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Truth, history, fact and law. I am simply forming a record of what has happened. I find that very peaceful. The truth shall set you free.

We can watch the fruits, as scheduled. I am quite hopeful that by alerting the Triumvirate a great deal of heartache will be circumvented.
    How about self-defense David?

Those that follow Christ are told to turn the other cheek, is it the correct way to turn the other cheek and let oneself be annihilated? Don't we have a duty to preserve our own while adhering to Justice?

If we know they have created this complete superstructure to enslave all of humanity, what is one's duty?

Clearly you have shown by your actions that you are providing notice to all the world to see how things are presently within this system. However, we know that evil will not triumph, life will endure over death.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    How about self-defense David?

Those that follow Christ are told to turn the other cheek, is it the correct way to turn the other cheek and let oneself be annihilated? Don't we have a duty to preserve our own while adhering to Justice?

If we know they have created this complete superstructure to enslave all of humanity, what is one's duty?

Clearly you have shown by your actions that you are providing notice to all the world to see how things are presently within this system. However, we know that evil will not triumph, life will endure over death.

It takes a while to see that I am on my own planet.

Someone mentioned that the parables Jesus told, to hide the truth from those outside the inner apocalyptic mystery cult - Apostles - were to remain hidden. That Jesus taught the hidden mysteries very carefully for good reason. I agree.

Jesus had hopes of gaining the Throne in Jerusalem because once crowned, he was the true King of Israel. By pawing through the document carefully you might see where I am coming from. Jesus' biological father was the King of Israel (banished) Archelaus HEROD, who still had a rogue administration hiding across the Jordan River. The purpose of the encryption died when Jesus died, at least a decade after the alleged Crucifixion.

Archelaus, John and Jesus tried to assert the law, much as you describe, against those with swords at their sides. Much like me. They saw how Antipas was in adultery with Philip's wife Herodias and hoped that justice would prevail.

Some of this has been "validated" by a former Catholic priest. The Vatican knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus' wife. And that she fled to France (Gaul) to protect the children. The Vatican still asserts however that Jesus died on the Cross, which once you decode the Book of Mark you should find otherwise. Jesus coauthored the Book of Mark with Paul, Mark and Peter. It is pretty widely acknowledged that Mark was Peter's scribe.

Understand that these are just my opinions and interpretations. However know too, that I am confident enough in them to present them to the Triumvirate in this context; all for the preservation of trust law.

Through colonizing my central nervous system and biocosmetric sonoluminescence as a spiritual self-cultivation technology I preconsciously inserted this Case, where the USA laundered millions through the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL FINANCE CORPORATION, of stolen money. - Seized simply because these accounts were being held in trust.

Name:  Purposes Capital Finance Corporation.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  58.8 KB

Now that Case too is on the record, before the Triumvirate as they consider their authority for this Jubilee.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-30-16 at 08:43 PM.

The Gospel of Thomas just utterly conflicts with the principles and timbre of the Tanach/OT/NT that I'm not sure how it can be taken as sound in the context of the existing scriptures. Its reference to "the All" is reminiscent of the Kybalion. It speaks of females as second class and unacceptable before the Throne of Grace: no doubt a Gnostic leverage for promoting butch feminism.

Plainly, the NT speaks of regenerate men and regenerate women as equals rather than suggesting women needing to (somehow) become men in order to be acceptable. That doctrine of women needing to become men is reminiscent of the hatred expressed for women in certain circles.

Of course, a man and his wives are one, so the wife is part of the husband and vice versa. You see how men and women can be one and how a man can have both genders without some Dark Rites Ritual being performed: simply, its called marriage. Also, on related note, consider the idea of copulins together with the false notions of "the evils of patriarchy": a man dedicates his life to the protection and care of his wives and children and that is allegedly evil? But a woman spending her life for the sake of self-pleasure, material gain even if that means manipulating and destroying lives is allegedly 'good'? The U.S.A. probably haven't been under proper patriarchy probably since the 1930s or 1940s and much has gone down the toilet since. A nation of unregenerate, life-hating women and their feminized male cohorts have turned USA, Inc. into a surrogate husband. Maybe someone should tell the feminists that all the companies they work, which feed and protect them for were created by men who very likely will admit to the blessing of women that helped them through life (mom, sisters, wife, etc.).
    Last edited by allodial; 07-01-16 at 12:35 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

It has been a while since I read the Gospel of Thomas through. I do not recall it that way though. I refer to it as "slogans of Jesus". I think of it as a compilation of quotes that are found in the Gospels.

There are quotes from the Gospels but it mixes in of its own twists. It contains effectively a Divine Rejection of Women typical of heretical Gnosticism.

Simon Peter says to them: "Let Mary go out from our midst, for women are not worthy of life!" Jesus says: "See, I will draw her so as to make her male so that she also may become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who has become male will enter the Kingdom of heaven."
    Its quite well known the relation between heretical Gnosticism and the Gay Agenda, etc. I don't recall the OT or NT espousing such views on females.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus --Galatians 3:28
    However, does Galatians 3:28 speak of the secular realm or of the unregenerate? I suspect those who want to justify secret rites rituals just can't see how the marriage between a man and a women brings about unification of the male and the female: too simple.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-01-16 at 12:41 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I recall that and always felt that line was a code for Mary as Jesus' wife. It makes no sense to me in itself. So maybe you are right. I find most of it very pleasant reading. The beginning four or five sentences really ring my bell.

I like the Kabalion too.