Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women As the New Nobility

Women As the New Nobility

Women As the New Nobility
    Name:  quote-i-love-the-power-women-have-i-think-women-rule-the-world-because-they-rule-men-manipulatin.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  62.3 KB
    Audio: link [Approx 1h 31 m]
    By Matt Johnson

Name:  madonna-and-child-no-593.jpg!Large.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  72.6 KB
    Famous picture. Highly recognizable. Notice that the father is nowhere to be seen? What of the the subconscious impression on young girls?

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 07-01-16 at 08:27 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I'd have a good evac / strategic relocation program in place.

MGTOW and ghosting are solutions as well.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 07-01-16 at 08:15 PM.

IMHO, its good to always be in a position to have another home or to be able to kick her* out. Of course, knowing how to deal with or avoid administrative Soviet-import courts. Also the crooked femme and her attorneys and the related cabal are all vulnerable to civil or criminal counterclaims.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    IMHO, its good to always be in a position to have another home or to be able to kick her* out. Of course, knowing how to deal with or avoid administrative Soviet-import courts. Also the crooked femme and her attorneys and the related cabal are all vulnerable to civil or criminal counterclaims.
    There are some general rules that I give to young men, one of them include never letting a woman co-habitate in your home.

I will recommend investigation of "ghost protocols".

Great audio by the way too.

One major lie related to feminism is that its new. Feminism is dark and medieval.

One major lie related to feminism is that its new. Feminism is dark and medieval.
    I figure feminism is an outgrowth of the natural gynocentrism of all women.

This centrism stems from the inbuilt firmware embedded in all women for survival.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I figure feminism is an outgrowth of the natural gynocentrism of all women.

This centrism stems from the inbuilt firmware embedded in all women for survival.
    I see merit in that perspective. Extreme self-centrism as a means to survive especially when honest work just might seem too hard.

However, one thing I've observed is the existence of individual men who use women (wife, typically daughters, etc.) to ensnare men even if it means involving the state--who basically raise their daughters to be pretty 'raptors' and profit from it. Such man that have it planned down to contingencies. That is, sometimes there is a man (literally hiding) behind the curtain and it might be more of the case than otherwise. Maybe that is properly called a coven?

Wasn't it Hitler that said "A girl of eighteen to twenty is as malleable as wax." How much moreso for younger children who are programmed by their moms or dads.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-01-16 at 08:50 PM.

I see merit in that perspective. However, one thing I've observed is the existence of individual men who use women (his wife, daughters, etc.) to ensnare men even if it means involving the state. They basically raise their daughters to be pretty 'raptors' and profit from it. It was Hitler that said "A girl of eighteen to twenty is as malleable as wax." How much moreso for younger children who are programmed by their moms or dads. That is, sometimes there is a man (literally hiding) behind the curtain and it might be more of the case than otherwise.
    I can see that. It sounds like a pimp to me by the way you describe.

This is why its critically important for men to understand the behavior and biology of women. Failure to do so will place you at the sword point of hypergamy. For most men, this will be the losing end of that sword point.

The ancients were aware of the above, but such knowledge and books would be deemed 'sexist' or 'misogyny' today.

Those that profit the most from it, don't want to lose victims. So they have a vested interest in reducing the availability of The Manual (i.e. the truth) so they mislabel it. Ever seen the movie Wicker Man? (Hint: the parliament building of New Zealand is called "The Beehive". Then there is the more general notion of "the Queen Bee". General concept of strategic Gynocentrism.)

Last edited by allodial; 07-01-16 at 09:01 PM.

Those that profit the most from it, don't want to lose victims. So they have a vested interest in reducing the availability of The Manual (i.e. the truth) so they mislabel it. Ever seen the movie Wicker Man? (Hint: the parliament building of New Zealand is called "The Beehive". Then there is the more general notion of "the Queen Bee". General concept of strategic Gynocentrism.)

I think they will lose victims anyways.

More and more men are turning towards "going their own way" ....

Even I'm looking towards exiting these systems as soon as possible ....