Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Women As the New Nobility
Name:  quote-i-love-the-power-women-have-i-think-women-rule-the-world-because-they-rule-men-manipulatin.jpg
Views: 1019
Size:  62.3 KB
Audio: link [Approx 1h 31 m]
By Matt Johnson

Name:  madonna-and-child-no-593.jpg!Large.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  72.6 KB
Famous picture. Highly recognizable. Notice that the father is nowhere to be seen? What of the the subconscious impression on young girls?

Related:

In my life experience it's been about a 3\5 mix, most women these days have been herded by the Leftists into hating their own men & nations as a vehicle to destroy European Gentiles & their bloodlines. She in essence has been "married" to the state & rejects her obligation to her family\mate.

Men should not accept the MGTOW approach to this problem, since it only further destroys the European bloodlines as our enemies wish for. Instead try to wake these women up if you can, & find a woman with the same values as your own. Stay away from the "independent" ladies type of female, they're nothing but wothless harpies that can't compare to a woman with firm convictions & willing to fight for her family\nation.

Women like Boudica Name:  boudica.jpg
Views: 1352
Size:  21.4 KB for example were living treasures, nowadays though sadly enough we have a glut of Gloria Steinems & Jane Fondas that only use men & hate their own nations. Sad situation indeed for the whole nation