Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    doug,

That makes perfect sense. A demand for lawful money is a lawful claim upon a Trustee. In other words, one is requesting relief and the trustee must consult the bylaws to see if relief can be granted. The claimant makes a demand and this demand is not the act of redemption - rather it is a request FOR redemption.

To go Scriptural - we confess sins before the Mercy Seat of Christ but we cannot forgive our trespass upon the Divine. Free will is upheld in Choice. So when I have a choice, I choose life. But I must give another the same choice I had and have.

Best regards,
    MJ
    I am borrowing that wisdom from another thread to open this thread. It speaks differently to various readers, I know. But where I am; the filters it comes to me through - my projections and reflections of those projections upon my conditioning should all be considered when reading this Opening Post.

So please spend some time getting some perspective about "where I am at".

Doc 1 - True Bill and Jubilee Claim.
    Doc 1-1 - Attachment Part 1.
    Doc 1-2 - Attachment Part 2.
    Doc 2 - Declaration of Mailing to the US Attorney General.
    Doc 3 - Declaration of Mailing to the Colorado Attorney General.
    Doc 4 - Declaration of Mailing to the Colorado Governor.
    Doc 6 - Delegation of Authority WARRANTS.
    Doc 7 - Affidavit of True and Correct Substitution.

From Michael Joseph's quote, what strikes me is how my perspective is so unique. Especially coming from this, the Fourth of July. Keep in mind that I consider the Declaration of Independence a survey of the Claim or Estate - and upon precedent from Matthew THORNTON, I have signed. Upon my perceptions is the knowledge that the Declaration is a quiet title to the American estate as calculated in Biblical prophecy by Daniel and upon his BELTESHAZZAR cycle of 2,520 (MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN).

Name:  Daniel's calendar.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  70.7 KB

I must respect that for others, the Declaration is an internal memorandum between different earlier factions of the Triumvirate I now address in the Docs linked above. Especially upon finding Robert J. BRYAN in collusion with the deviant oath conspiracy and criminal syndicalism - changing So help me God into SO HELP ME GOD, it would seem nothing more than international treaty manipulation to plant the United States of America for the Crown. - And by Crown I mean what I describe better in my opinion, as Templar Society.

Attachment 4232

This is so you might get my perspective, which is knowledge, that there is no authority for that estate. So in that light I present Doc 5:

Doc 5 - Order to Show Cause.

Scarcely worth the postage to Refuse for Cause really. I have already filed BRYAN's recusal, with an offer and opportunity:

Attachment 4233

Somehow I doubt he plans to take up the proper mantle of authority. Another word for the International Bar, across the road from the Inner Temple. Inn of Court.

Name:  Robert J BRYAN biography.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  260.6 KB

Perhaps more annoying from my knowledge (perspective) is that this same Bob is the reason why I am notifying the Triumvirate from Tacoma instead of the preferred Roman Mount of the Gods - Olympia.

I should elaborate on the notice of claim though. I am delegating authority as the trustee for the resulting trust, primarily in the year of my birth (1958) there was a major breach of trust in the selection of the new Pope. Like BRYAN, if the Pope should earnestly seek redemption from the "curse known as national debt" found in the Delegation of Authority then he will find himself in authority to grant Jubilee claims to those congregants MOTU PROPRIO.

...or he can continue pretending.

No matter; I have done my job, for now anyway.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-04-16 at 06:27 PM.

It might be worthwhile to consider a book on the history of the ROman Catholic Church in America refers to a planned establishment of Roman Catholic 'Metropolitans' in Oregon Territory / Oregon which was a British-U.S. joint for quite some time (some suggest it to still be such). Finding Inns of the Court or vestiges thereof would make sense in view of the joint venture. Keep in mind, back in England in history, there were Islamic Inns and there were Church of England Inns.

Alberto Rivera (sp?) alleged like many others that the RCC created Islam or uses Islam as a 'militant' arm. However, the Japanese experience seems to lend credence: when the Japanese ousted the Jesuits and the RCC they were puzzled how they managed to re-enter. How did they re-enter? Through the Mohammedan temples (i.e. through mosques). Rome has never necessarily been friendly to orthodox, Bible-based Christianity. Look at the position in which the EU and NATO put Orthodox Greece, Christian Yugoslavia and Serbia.

Interestingly enough, a major news outlet ran a 'top bar' connecting Henry VIII's disconnect from Rome and Brexit. Someone later alleged to me that most of the governmental or parliamentary seats in the EU are held by members of the RCC. Shortly after the Brexit vote, CAMERON who promised to get right to Article 50 (exit perfection procedures) quit so before he could fulfill his promise and North Ireland (predominantly Roman Catholic) threatened to leave the UK.

Why would a major news rag associated Brexit with Henry VIII's disconnect from the RCC unless they know something we don't know or unless they see the EU as centered around Rome?

Attachment 4235

Related:
    Henry VIII and the Perils of Brexit
    Palace of Henry VIII Holds First Catholic Service in Nearly 500 Years
    Last edited by allodial; 07-05-16 at 05:27 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I remembered that example of a warrant on my disk, so I used it. Then it struck me while making copies and signing/notarizing that the Case was an admiralty seizure of millions, in an astounding number of seized trust accounts, only for the sake of laundering the money through the STATE OF COLORADO CAPITAL INVESTMENT CORPORATION.

Ronald Dean's Prosecution.

Think about that for a moment. There is no accident that this case arises to the Triumvirate in this context. I have colonized not only my central nervous system, the mastery of biblical prophecy signifies that I have also colonized my spirit.

Name:  Purposes Capital Finance Corporation.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  58.8 KB

Name:  00 cover to State.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  112.7 KB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-05-16 at 05:49 AM.

P.S. By firing the attorney trustee, and making a responsible claim or right Ronald Dean was Returned his $75K life's savings. US Bank wanted for Ron to sign an indemnity waiver before they would allow him access to his accounts. He called me to ask about that and when the bankers heard us laughing they wrote letters of apology to any of the people and parties affected by the five-day seizure.

Federal reserve notes as private credit notes (endorsed) are like unclaimed insurance policies, stock certificates and the naked signature on the back of a paycheck designates the intention to keep passing that credit around for a while, allowing the central bank to capitalize. But I am saying it to show how like with the warrant, just about everything defaults into admiralty without redemption. Redemption is the answer and is always available...

What would Jesus do?

P.P.S. In admiralty, does one invite the fraud?

I do not think so. Fraud vitiates all contracts ab initio.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-05-16 at 02:11 PM.

David,

Reading Ronald Dean's process above, it reads that UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the one bringing the action in rem, but logically, if government is an entity that cannot reason but through its agents, wouldn't it also make sense to attach the agent, shouldn't the agent be also liable to damages for his actions?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.P.S. In admiralty, does one invite the fraud?

I do not think so. Fraud vitiates all contracts ab initio.
    They say "back in the day" the people were sound of mind enough to view excessively high prices as fraud. Even denial of rights by a government officer is fraud. A woman who is an attorney taught her clients how to commit crimes and get away from them and profited. When the matter was brought to my attention that not only was she an attorney at bar she is also a sitting judge, it wreaked of fraud. Not only does she have obligations as a citizen, she has obligations as an attorney at bar and a judge (collecting a paycheck, enjoying perks and lending surveillance equipment to drug dealers and convicts to help them perpetrate larceny): basically, the stench of fraud was easily recognizable. If the one injured were to go to an attorney, I wonder if fraud would ever have been be brought to mind. As a term 'fraud' more wide open than most might expect.

Holding office without the right oath of office and with reservations not made plain or compensated for: that also smacks of fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

Reading Ronald Dean's process above, it reads that UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the one bringing the action in rem, but logically, if government is an entity that cannot reason but through its agents, wouldn't it also make sense to attach the agent, shouldn't the agent be also liable to damages for his actions?
    If you view UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as the alter-ego of the United States Attorney for the district ....
    Last edited by allodial; 07-07-16 at 05:43 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial
    They say "back in the day" the people were sound of mind enough to view excessively high prices as fraud. Even denial of rights by a government officer is fraud. A woman who is an attorney taught her clients how to commit crimes and get away from them and profited. When the matter was brought to my attention that not only was she an attorney at bar she is also a sitting judge, it wreaked of fraud. Not only does she have obligations as a citizen, she has obligations as an attorney at bar and a judge (collecting a paycheck, enjoying perks and lending surveillance equipment to drug dealers and convicts to help them perpetrate larceny): basically, the stench of fraud was easily recognizable. If the one injured were to go to an attorney, I wonder if fraud would ever have been be brought to mind. As a term 'fraud' more wide open than most might expect.

Holding office without the right oath of office and with reservations not made plain or compensated for: that also smacks of fraud.

If you view UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as the alter-ego of the United States Attorney for the district ....
    allodial,

That's what I suspect all along, which makes the holding them to their oaths a very crucial matter!

David's work is essential, as is anyone's that is willing to hold them to their oaths.

Hi Gavilan;

Thank you for your support. I feel that Jim and I have started something very noble and global.

Service to the agent is service to the principal. - And vice versa.

Did I use the Bishop to Force-Stop the Queen?

Hope Everyone is well...

So, Today went to the Comptroller's office to Record my "Solemn act and Deed"...I was polite and of course he attempted to provide legal advise by refusing to Record my Deed..he did go 'in the back' to speak to the 'manager'...approx 15-20 mins came back and handed the documents and postal money-order [which not sure if one should stamp or not...I used USN in form of FRN to purchase money-order and [pay to] rather than [pay to the order of] so I figured I did my part in the transaction by using soley postal money orders] back, I immediately slid them back in his side of the window with a 'notice' of a $9,000.00 liability for refusing my document and once document received it is recorded and violating there 'Oath'. I walked out...

Not sure if smart, however, he kept the Original Solemn Act and Deed, Postal Money Order for Filing fees, and the Notice..so i'm wondering what will happen cause the transaction has been accepted. will they be forcedd to record the documents..or send them back to the address on the MO?

Is this about the seventieth Jubilee?

What state? In California they probably mailed it directly to the attorney general. Watch for it online. If it does not show up or come back to the PMO address I would drop it. There is a court security act and a "patriot" would press a $9K lien, more like a $90B lien against the clerk and recorder. - And of course stand around righteously, even in prison.

You would have to convince me that you have traced out some criminal behavior, and have the direct right of waiver of tort; and that there has been a tort...