Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Impressment? ... 'mathematical unit' perhaps because a reckoning or accounting (discharge? settlement?) would be required at some point to correct the 'wrinkle' in time and space caused by the interruption. Reminds me.. SSN..name/nombre in Spanish (same thing?). On that note, it might be a challenge find too much difference between holding a birth certificate or SS card and impressment.

So basically, when Georgia legislature (trustees) and judges started trying to modify the 'original deed of trust' and attempting to conspire against the rights of brown-skinned people an entirely new "State of Georgia" (at least in a side-band parallel jurisdiction) was created and likely they knew it. Of course, one can consider whether or not the 1789, 1798 or 1861 Georgia constitutions actually served (or were even intended to) to put an end to the 1777 one. (Maybe therein lies the secret to decoding Texas v. White?) On that note, anyone recall a statute of any of the 12 or 13 original colonies that dissolved the original colonial charter? (No? I didn't think so.)

The 1833 law provided that “it shall not be lawful for any free person of colour in this state, to own, use, or car
    ry fire arms of any description whatever.” --The Racist Roots of Georgia's Gun Laws
    Of course taking men and simply assigning fairy terminology to them in order to 'justify' conspiracy against rights is 'magical' like fairy dust? Begs the question, what exactly is a 'free person of color' (especially if Lady Justice is blind?). The most sensible and sound interpretation would be a reference to felons who were held in a term of servitude and who were now free. So 'magically', the Georgia legislature decided to declare all brown-skinned people as some fairy-magical entity called 'free person of color'. This is regarding the creators of original trust mention by Michael Joseph. Even the most superficial glance at the historical record shows lots of attempts at tampering in order to 'force' the idea of 'person of color' (i.e. checkered past or colorable persons such as corporations or perhaps even 'felons under a special social franchise') meant "brown skinned" and that 'white' would now mean 'pale skinned' instead of freeborn, highborn or born-again Christian of orthodoxy. Of course, the desperation to modify and tamper with the original jurisdiction cause leaks. So they had to create a fiction (i.e. tamper with the particulars of another trust) about brown-skinned people being cursed sons of Ham. When, in fact, Canaan was cursed rather than Ham.

And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. Genesis 9:25
    Nonetheless...'qua entities'.... interesting.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-22-16 at 07:56 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Impressment? ... 'mathematical unit' perhaps because a reckoning (discharge? settlement) would be required at some point to correct the 'wrinkle' in time and space caused by the interruption. Reminds me.. SSN..name/nombre in Spanish (same thing?). On that note, it might be a challenge find too much difference between holding a birth certificate or SS card and impressment.

So basically, when Georgia legislature (trustees) and judges started trying to modify the 'original deed of trust' and attempting to conspire against the rights of brown-skinned people an entirely new "State of Georgia" (at least in a side-band parallel jurisdiction) was created and likely they knew it. Of course, that didn't spell the end of the 1777 State of Georgia. (Maybe therein lies the secret to decoding Texas v. White?)
    I think the nom de guerre fits impressment (Shanghai) better. The man is held to break the First Command. I have had that image for a long time and grabbed it for that point, anyway. I think Joanne TOOKE wrote something called The Just War of Saint Thomas Aquinas...

I want you to find the 40:00 Minute Mark of this lecture...

Listen for a minute and consider that the speaker is comparing to the Breath of Life NESHEMAH - NESHMAT CHAIM and substituting RUACH which is traditional commercial priestcraft. Just as the real Hebrew word for Breath of Life is NESHEMAH (MIND) I would assert that the term for the Divine in Us Alan speaks of is NOT RUACH ADONAI but is rather NESHMAT ADONAI. The Mind of God, like what God really breathed into Adam's nostrils - The Breath of Life, being NESHMAT CHAIM.

This is the cusp of jurisdictional boundary-making you seek. (Spoken like Obe-wan Kanobe but with that journalist on The Men Who Stare at Goats speaking.)

Even Alan WATTS needs to protect a roof overhead so that people can be comfortable paying to hear him be a guru.

This discovery, that is the Gospel - that is the Good News.
    And even such a guru states it in deception.

Name:  Breath of Life - neshemah screen.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  140.0 KB

Name:  Breath of Life - neshmat chaim.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  180.0 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-22-16 at 08:00 PM.

Well that is interesting. I consider the idea that people believe the Biblical meaning of heart as being what is in one's chest rather than meaning mind. On that note, speaking of mind and 'mind control', its interesting the number of organizations alleging to help "persons of color" might actually only serve to exist to maintain use of the injurious terminology (the NAACP comes to mind). Morgan Freeman might be onto something....

Similarly, consider the effects of stopping saying or remembering a social security number.

Name:  the_real_man_pp5.png
Views: 399
Size:  219.6 KB

Name:  the_real_man_pp6.png
Views: 438
Size:  115.4 KB

Source: The Real Man: A Study Guide (ch. 7)
    Note how it ties together: "black" isn't so much a color in law but a term connoting 'death' contrasted to... 'life'. Its widely held that dark side occultist tends to abhor the original jurisdiction.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-22-16 at 08:41 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think the nom de guerre fits impressment (Shanghai) better. The man is held to break the First Command. I have had that image for a long time and grabbed it for that point, anyway. I think Joanne TOOKE wrote something called The Just War of Saint Thomas Aquinas...

I want you to find the 40:00 Minute Mark of this lecture...

Listen for a minute and consider that the speaker is comparing to the Breath of Life NESHEMAH - NESHMAT CHAIM and substituting RUACH which is traditional commercial priestcraft. Just as the real Hebrew word for Breath of Life is NESHEMAH (MIND) I would assert that the term for the Divine in Us Alan speaks of is NOT RUACH ADONAI but is rather NESHMAT ADONAI. The Mind of God, like what God really breathed into Adam's nostrils - The Breath of Life, being NESHMAT CHAIM.
    You know I have never been able to find a definition of Spirit that suits my intellectual curiosity. What I am finding is that Spirit is just another way to say Infinite Mind. And Infinite Mind is a very difficult concept for the five sense limited mind to grasp. Infinite Mind speaks to means of perception that are without the five senses and thusly it seems very enigmatic in regard to our current condition.

Nevertheless, the Scriptures do declare that we should have the same Mind as Christ Jesus who did not count it robbery to be thought equal with God. For he said "I and the Father are One" and he said "If you have seen the son you have seen the Father." Now Jesus relates that he was first of the first fruits. That would make him "a son of God" And that makes many folk very uneasy.

Finding that a trust structure is just a CONCEPTUAL MODEL - all that is within is also ideal and concept. The sub-verse which is State is just a sub-set of the Uni-Verse. And since State is founded upon the Vision [Mind] of Father [Founders - Testes as in Testa-Ment], where Testa relates to Seed from Testes and Ment to Mens or Mind, we see that the State is founded upon a Vision or an Imagination of a few for the many.

Now then, within this dream are many offices and officers but these are merely titles and duties - where is a man within that structure? You can't find one! There is no such thing a a man within the Dream of State. And this to me relates directly to the Promised Land - Under God. Once the Testator dies then the Testament is of force - for it is now Irrevocable. And many begin to take shade in the branches of the new Tree. But those who occupy within a dead man's estate are not occupying in their Original Estate in God. Rather, they work as trustees, agents and executors [offices] subject to duties and benefits.

Comes now a man - who has a claim? And who will Voice their Claim upon their own liability before God and other Men? Finding only titled officers, as far as I can see - a man has become quite rare indeed!

It seems that we have listened to a thief and consented in our ignorance... but listen to the following two verses:

Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isa 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

When men began to ask for a man-king at their head - that is exactly what was granted to them. But that meant the beginning of kingdoms and therefore offices and titles. Therefore we were removed from Claim as it was replaced with Complaint. And since kingdoms are very structured so that the courts can manage equity according to law, these kingdoms merely reflect poorly the real. Said kingdoms are only a MODEL of the Real.

Tangent:
    Today I held up some assortment of energy and atoms commonly called a cup in front of my friend. I asked him to tell me what it was. He began to describe it and my response was "that is good, but it is not real." All the words in the world cannot make something real. For instance I looked out the window and some say there is a "Forest" whatever that means! I see something that looks like the CONCEPT of many trees.

Thusly the vision or dream of the Testator subject to the terms claimed and ascribed within the "finition" of the ONE. For the State is not Two but One.

This also meant that someone else would bear the liability for all persons in the Kingdom. For all Estates belong to the King and thusly all charges are discharged upon those Estates. It is only by mere execution of law in equity that trustees are allowed to hold property and thus amass rights of use in Estate. For the kingdom is constituted as a single Man. And as Jesus said - the poor ye have with ye always. As such, give thanks for the New Corn and Wine, but don't curse the old Bread. For it brought us to know - we needed to experience [baptism by fire] - and thus it was a school teacher.

Praise Yah. Yehovah Yireh. For the Kingdom is the Lords - we have been busy at school learning. Hear O' Israel the Lord thy God is One.

In my Ignorance I sometimes go Sleep Walking
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-22-16 at 08:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You know I have never been able to find a definition of Spirit that suits my intellectual curiosity.

The biblical Hebrew reveals that Spirit is comprised of five concepts, that all have different words.

Attachment 4542

Attachment 4543

On the topic of executors de son tort, pseudo-trustees, adverse-and-deceptive deviant oaths, forgot to add:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter opens; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:1-5 (AKJV) [translation from Aramaic]
    For emphasis: He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. Hmm perhaps that means such a thief and robber will ... will steal and rob instead of 'take care of' or 'honorably serve' or 'honorably tend to' or 'honorably execute official duties'.

7 Then said Jesus to them again, Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.. John 10:7 (KJV)
    There was only one door on the Noah's Ark.

Re: Steal ('klepto') and Kill (also slay, sacrifice or slaughter)

Name:  klepto.png
Views: 435
Size:  91.3 KB

Name:  thyo.png
Views: 379
Size:  98.8 KB

Related:
    John 10, Aramaic Bible in Plain English version
    Last edited by allodial; 09-23-16 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You know I have never been able to find a definition of Spirit that suits my intellectual curiosity.

Quoting E. Swedenborg as follows:

AC 94. Verse 7. And Jehovah God formed man, dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath (spiraculum) of lives, and man became a living soul. To "breathe into his nostrils the breath of lives," is to give him the life of faith and love

AC 96. As to its being said that "Jehovah God breathed into his nostrils," the case is this: In ancient times, and in the Word, by "nostrils" was understood whatever was grateful in consequence of its odor, which signifies perception. On this account it is repeatedly written of Jehovah, that He "smelled an odor of rest" from the burnt-offerings, and from those things which represented Him and His kingdom; and as the things relating to love and faith are most grateful to Him, it is said that "He breathed through his nostrils the breath of lives." Hence the anointed of Jehovah, that is, of the Lord, is called the "breath of the nostrils" (Lam. 4:20). And the Lord Himself signified the same by "breathing on His disciples," as written in John:--

He breathed on them and said, Receive ye the Holy Spirit (John 20:22).

AC 97. The reason why life is described by "breathing" and by "breath," is also that the men of the Most Ancient Church perceived states of love and of faith by states of respiration, which were successively changed in their posterity. Of this respiration nothing can as yet be said, because at this day such things are altogether unknown. The most ancient people were well acquainted with it, and so are those who are in the other life, but no longer any one on this earth, and this was the reason why they likened spirit or life to "wind." The Lord also does this when speaking of the regeneration of man,

in John:--

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the voice thereof, and knowest not whence it cometh, or whither it goeth; so is every one that is born of the spirit (John 3:8).

So in David:--

By the word of Jehovah were the heavens made, and all the army of them by the breath of His mouth (Ps. 33:6).

And again:--in the Psalms

Thou gatherest their breath, they expire, and return to their dust; Thou sendest forth Thy spirit, they are created, and Thou renewest the faces of the ground (Ps. 104:29, 30).

That the "breath (spiraculum)" is used for the life of faith and of love, appears

from Job:--
    He is the spirit in man, and the breath of Shaddai giveth them understanding (Job 32:8).

Again in the same:--
    The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of Shaddai hath given me life (Job 33:4).
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    READERS: ANYONE WHO WANTS YOUR PRAYERS OR SPIRITUAL WARFARE TO BE CRIPPLED OR USELESS WANTS GET YOU TO STOP USING OR SAYING THE NAME!

The name matters very much. It means so much that many have conspired to hide or conceal the name (by taking control over Sunday schools and educational literature, etc.) I'll solve part of a 'riddle' for you:

One reason behind Matthew 7:21-23 is that they are using titles "lord, lord" rather than using the name. The name being given and refusal to apply it is regarded as a sin (see Parable of the Talents). AFAIK, the term "god" is not necessarily a name, it regarded to be a title or points to a role or office. Yehoshua has {Note that 'eyeh'/'yeh' is encoded at the front of the name and that he specifically said he comes in his Father's name...} Specificity serves to is to prevent confusion with Canaanite gods. Of course, those who want to lead the sheep to the dragon's mouth will wish to blur the distinctions. There are those who suggest "all roads lead to God". There is a guy who has a series of videos on the book of Revelations, he seems to have a lot of "I think" mixed in there but he has reached the conclusion that effectively are only two roads: one is to the Great Dragon and one is to the Tree of Life. The distinction is in the specificity. So perhaps it is true in the sense that: 99.9999% of the roads lead you to the left hand and a specific, narrow path leads you to the Tree of Life? And perhaps that is exactly the message the OT and the NT paints.

Consider the statement, "Everyone should wear allegiance to the president." --what exactly do you mean by 'the president'. If you are not specific you might wind up as a subject of the Philippines. The same ambiguity games are played in the United States with jurisdictional names. When you say 'state of Missouri', what exactly do you mean because specificity means a lot!

Elijah dealt with the ambiguity crowd too:

If it didn't matter, 1 Kings 18 would not have been written for our edification.

A hungry dragon wanting to be fed will tell you lies to get you down in its gullet. Have fun with ambiguity? "Baal" means 'lord' (it is a title, as explained in the KJV "the LORD" refers to a specific name it does not mean "god" or "him" or "the awesome one" or "lord". Elijah specifically addressed the 'titles only' ambiguity crowd. The reason they do not like names is because of the power in the name. Casting out evil spirits or praying or healing "in the name of the lord" does not comply with scriptural requirements. Of course, since they want you to fail they discourage you from using the name, and hope you will simply stop believing rather than getting wise to the deception.

For a more clear picture of who Yehoshua was and is or to see the connection between the OT and the NT:

Related:
    I think your answer was adeptly ignored... Deviant Oath? - IS a judge!

Those who claim to be judges, are so, to those who prefer man-kings of a worldly kingdom rather than Jesus the Christ, The Son of God (Pre-Existent Father) who is King of ALL kings of the ONLY Kingdom that matters - the one not of this world. They are also judges of those who are confused about what "GOD", "GOD", GOD" or "God" is the sovereign being evoked in said oath.

The Name matters.

Allah is NOT the God of Abraham any more than the Roman Church is the Body of Christ. There is a not-so-mysterious kinship between Muslims and the Pope which is as clear as day. The abomination that is Mystery Babylon, The Whore of Babylon, The Roman Catholic Church, born out of an evil blend of the Roman Empire, Paganism with the slightest veneer of Christianity for purposes of deception, is the author of Islam, Dispensationalism & Full Preterism.

The office of Pope, the Popery, Pontifex Maximus is the anti-christ of biblical prophecy. The Roman Church has ALWAYS sought out and murdered the true saints (orthodox "jews" and christians) who would not submit to the Harlot and the Beast of Rome. Conversion of Arabs to Catholicism was being challenged in a major way by the saints who were spreading the true gospel in North Africa, Asia Minor, etc. Also, some would just not convert and submit to the Roman Church.

This dilemma was solved by the creation of Islam by the Roman Church in conjunction with the Jesuits who are the secret and infiltrating "special-ops" arm of the Roman Church. There are ex-Jesuits and ex-Roman Priests who verify this. Those who do not see the absolute similarities of the symbols, idols, rituals, etc. between Roman Catholicism and Islam are willfully blind or not interested in truth. Neither serve the true God of the Bible. Both have a murderous and evil history of conversion by the sword - that is NOT what Jesus the Christ taught. The true believers knew/know and followed/follow that teaching and were/are slaughtered for it by those who are loyal to the Pope and to Mohammad.

After the Roman Church could no longer hide the scriptures from the people, and in order to deflect the known fact which prophecy revealed regarding the Papacy as the anti-christ, the Roman Church commissioned two Jesuit priests to manufacture the lies of dispensationalism and preterism to intentionally obfuscate and propagandize against the Protestant Reformation. The Reformers found the truth and called out the Roman Church as the Whore and the Beast of Prophecy and the Roman Church had to do "damage-control" quickly.

Preterism teaches that ALL prophecy was fulfilled by 70 AD and Dispensationalism teaches futurism; the anti-christ is yet to come - how convenient for the "vicar of Christ" (anti-christ), the Whore of Babylon and the Beast that is the Roman Church. Both false doctrines deflect the truth about the Roman Church as the Beast of prophecy. Unfortunately, those two lies have been adopted by most non-catholic christians and the Big Lie was mostly protected - Satan is always the most subtil so as to fool even the very elect...

The original State Constitutions (except Rhode Island) had it right; the invocation of Jesus the Christ as LORD and Savior must be believed and declared by those who seek to hold office in order for ANY Nation to be blessed and protected by the True God of the Bible. God has shown the He blesses and protects people, and the nations they form, if they truly believe in Him and follow His Laws. The Constitutional Convention discarded that requirement and they created a new sovereign, a new "god" called "We the People" and the "People's" law was declared the "law of the land" rather than the Law of the Bible. That outcome, unfortunately, is inevitable due to the temptations of power and wealth and that is why God's True Nation of People, His True Family, is scattered all over the earth.

The "Deviant Oath" is sworn unto this new "god" whether it meets Constitutional requirements or not.

The Name matters.

re: Babylon
    Speaking of Babylon, anyone who doesn't believe in the possibility of a literal body resurrection of the physical body of man but subscribes to anything Babylonian or Zoroastrian might be in for a shock. The Pharisees were widely regarded to have borrowed to some extent from Zoroastrians. Not only did the Zoroastrians believe that body resurrection was possible, they had specific rules about the number of days after which they believed it would not be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    The word 'god'
    Well it seems rather obvious that a group of men who want to be worshiped as gods could easily use the term 'god' to refer to themselves. "allah" it is suggested means "the god' (source). Of course if it follows that 'the president', 'the lord', 'the king' or 'the son' are not names then....'the god' might not be a name either.

The word "Allah" comes from the compound Arabic word, al-ilah. Al is the definite article "the" and ilah is an Arabic word for "god", i.e. the god. (source)
    So imagine possibility of thousands of people bowing down to a title, but a handful of mean keeping the secret that they are referring themselves. Imagine ten million people each from separate countries that have a 'president' who are somehow led to believe that since they all call their CEO 'the president' or 'president' that they must all live in the same country. Fancy that! Or even ten billion people being convinced that they have the same father because they call call their father....

dad.

Name:  stupidity_is_dangerous.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  40.0 KB

Without a specific name, one might be dealing with ambiguities that lead to dangerous doors and wide paths to deception, error and mistake.

....Islam, Dispensationalism & Full Preterism.
    Those who outright and irrevocably rejected Christ de jure are probably looking for something in the future. Some suggest that will likely be very unpleasantly surprised.

...some would just not convert and submit ...
    For some reason, brought to mind is the vision of Joseph where the stars and the moon (the greater light and the lesser light) bowed down to Joseph rather than the other way around.

Both have a murderous and evil history of conversion by the sword - that is NOT what Jesus the Christ taught.
    I have yet to find anything supporting conversion at gunpoint or at the point of the sword anywhere in the Bible. But of course, if you're not adhering to the name and the specificity associated therewith, how are you going to pull off legitimate miracles in the first place?

Preterism teaches that ALL prophecy was fulfilled by 70 AD and Dispensationalism teaches futurism...
    Preterism isn't necessarily full preterism. The astute student with the proper divine leading can identify what has been fulfilled and what has not. Is there any significance at all in that 66AD to 1066AD is 1,000 years.

The original State Constitutions (except Rhode Island) had it right; the invocation of Jesus the Christ as LORD and Savior must be believed and declared by those who seek to hold office in order for ANY Nation to be blessed and protected by the True God of the Bible. God has shown the He blesses and protects people, and the nations they form, if they truly believe in Him and follow His Laws.
    AFAIK, those states were never dissolved.

The Constitutional Convention discarded that requirement and they created a new sovereign, a new "god" called "We the People" and the "People's" law was declared the "law of the land" rather than the Law of the Bible. That outcome, unfortunately, is inevitable due to the temptations of power and wealth and that is why God's True Nation of People, His True Family, is scattered all over the earth.
    Gary North seems to make it rather clear that there was an attempt at usurpation starting with the 1788 Constitutional Convention. If you really get it, you just might see a divine hand at work.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-24-16 at 06:36 PM.

The "Deviant Oath" is The "Deviant Oath" is sworn unto this new "god" whether it meets Constitutional requirements or not.unto this new "god" whether it meets Constitutional requirements or not. In God we trust, So help me God,Do not add or subtract from the law of God. We must first understand what oaths are. Those who defend the swearing of oaths define an oath as “calling God to witness to the truth of a statement. We have all seen why they define it this way However, Christ had a different definition of oaths in Matthew 23:16-22.

In this passage, Jesus is rebuking the Pharisees for making rules concerning which oaths could be broken without guilt and which ones had to be kept inviolable. Notice what the Pharisees were swearing by: the temple, the gold of the temple, the altar, and the gift on the altar. Obviously, these were oaths, and Jesus treated them as such. However, none of them were “calling God to witness”! We see then that this cannot be the true definition of an oath. There are two parts to an oath: 1) the oath itself (“I swear”) and 2) the confirmation: what is being sworn by. People swear by many things, for instance, “I swear to God” or “I swear by my mother’s grave.” Some even swear without a confirmation, just saying “I swear that…” There are the judicial oaths in courts, service oaths for public office or military service, and the Hippocratic oath for medical professionals. These are all oaths. The writer of the book of Hebrews affirms that oaths are sworn by something greater than the swearer and are used for confirmation of something asserted: “For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife” (Hebrews 6:16). We see in this verse that the purpose of oaths is for confirmation of a statement based on the authority or weight of something greater than the swearer.In the book of Deuteronomy 6:13-15 and 10:20-21, God includes swearing by His Name as part of the service which He desired from the Israelites and mentions it in the context of a rejection of idolatry.

Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name. (Deuteronomy 6:13-15).

Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name. (Deuteronomy 10:20-21).

Oaths were also required in the service of the priests. Numbers 5 records what was to be done with a woman who was suspected by her husband of unfaithfulness. She was to be brought to the priest, who was to perform a ceremony to allow the Lord to reveal whether she was guilty or innocent. Part of this ceremony involved an oath:

And the priest shall charge her by an oath … (Numbers 5:19-22).

Not only were oaths permitted and commanded in the Mosaic Law, God Himself on more than one occasion. For instance, in Jeremiah 22:5, God declares: “But if ye will not hear these words, I swear by myself, saith the LORD, that this house shall become a desolation.” In Exodus 17, after a battle between the Israelites and the Amalekites, Moses built an altar and called it Jehovahnissi, “Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation” (Exodus 17:16). (See also Deuteronomy 7:8; Psalm 110:4; Hebrews 6:13, 17; Isaiah 45:23).

So we see that not only were oaths permitted under the Law of Moses, they were actually required in some circumstances, and God Himself swore. Nevertheless, there were restrictions which were applied even under the Mosaic Law which are important to understand.The Law of Moses strictly forbade false oaths—swearing to something which was not true, or swearing that a person would do something and then not doing it. If a man swore to do something and was unable to perform it, the Law considered it sin and required that he bring a trespass offering to the priest. Leviticus 5:4-6 and Numbers 30:1-2 speak of this, as well as swearing falsely in Leviticus 6:2-5 and 19:12.If a man swore to do something and was unable to perform it a deviant oath is just a false God idol worship Actors and Persons are sworn daily thank Christ for letting us in on our persona whats in a Name nothing but the truth