Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Judges are the priests And the priest shall charge her/him by an oath … (Numbers 5:19-22).Jesus made clear the radical new standard which He was requiring of those in His Kingdom—no oaths at all, for any purpose, in any way. “Swear not at all,” has nothing unclear about it.

James’ words on swearing

Jesus was not the only one to instruct the citizens of the kingdom of God to abstain from swearing. The Apostle James wrote:

But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation (James 5:12).So the Bible has two testaments swearing on either book is designed for idolatrous behaviors IMHO yea means yo nay means no.Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.Its our job to make plain the message that a man in the flesh trumps the idolatrous shenanigans derived from the Tree of Knowledge or the worshiping of a written book Interpret the law and swearing negligence are ones vanity in GODS NAME only. The management of a book is a litigation onto itself if one man became flesh the book is now a screenplay moving pictures.I have taken the book as serious knowledge but literacy has came no further than Christ .

Sarcasm/cynicism alert:

Name:  ace-ventura-when-nature-calls-movie-still-2.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  36.7 KB

"The idea of many pools is an illusion, we all swim in the same pool...

because we all call it...

Name:  suburban-neighborhood-aerial-swimming-pools-12698964.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  258.6 KB

....'the Pool'. It must be the same. There is only one pool!"

Do you dare disagree!?!?

*** END OF SARCASM/CYNICISM ***

The error with their logic is that it hopes to cast the into oblivion the commandment "...have no other gods before me". If the doctrine of the Hebrews was "monotheistic" in the modern sense of the term (see quote at bottom of this post) then why would there be a prohibition on having NO OTHER gods if there were actually no other gods to worship. Foreign judges, foreign rulers and foreign deities were referred to as gods although in some cases 'idol gods'. Someone can hold drugs, money, seemingly wealthy men, seemingly powerful men, steak sauce or sexual pleasure to be a god or an idol.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
    Does that the one named at Exodus 3:14-15 equate himself with that all which he creates? If 'the god' of the Canaanites was also 'the god' of Israel, would there have been either conflict or controversy? What would the Mt. Hermon pact makers of Enoch 6 argue? Of course if you take the pantheistic view, worshiping a statute, worshiping a symbol, worshiping a graven image of that which is in heaven becomes 100% Parve-Kosher-Tasty-Fresh because...pantheism.

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:16
    He/They made two great lights (which some regard to be symbolic of two classes of rulers). However, does that mean utterly equating him with His/Their creation? The error of pantheism has one worshiping the creature as if it were the creator (distinction failure).

re: Worship or Veneration of Mary
    Readers might be quite interested in the fact that in Aramaic the word 'marya' or 'mary' means ....

Name:  2014-12-10.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  65.0 KB
    (surprise!!!!)

...'lord'. Of course her proper Hebrew name is Miriam.

Attachment 4549
    Source of table: click here.

And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD {name} be God, follow him: but if Baal {actually means 'lord'}, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word. 1 Kings 18
    The first commandment, then, does not constitute any sort of denial of the existence of other gods or of the divine council in Israelite religion. The point of the command, like so many other declarations in the Torah and elsewhere, is that Israelites were to have Yahweh as their sole object of worship.

"Monotheism" as a term was coined in the 17th century not as an antonym to "polytheism," but to "atheism." A monotheist, then, was a person who believed there was a God, not someone who believed there was only one spiritual entity that could or should be named by the letters G-O-D. This understanding of the term has been lost in contemporary discourse, and so it would be pointless to call for its re-introduction. --Monotheism, Polytheism, Monolatry, or Henotheism? (Heiser) pp. 27
    Related:
    Panentheism
    Pantheism
    Last edited by allodial; 09-25-16 at 02:57 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Was Christ to be Worshiped or just his message who gets Venerated on this Sarcasm/cynicism alert: Do i know how to overcompensate for any evildoers should i hopefully avoid a homeless man or ask a Cop for directions.I am fed up with the Scriptures and its true God who one needs a license to speak about. Does finding a purpose in life come first or does life require the dogmatically purpose that is life.Adam had a verbal communication with his creator his conscience held the rest A Christ conscience is that equivalent in all Men .Call it Bob or Rita its still a connection that conscience or nature of God willed us all. Can i mentioned how a bible saves any argument no inoculated being can. I have seen the NAMED and its registration as issuing license to break the law.Getting agreement is Christs message not the licensed or existing agreement that a person has been buried with.

'worship' means service but it also has other meanings. In the OT there was a separate set of laws for the stranger --points to the issue of Universalist-Fundamentalism. 'Love the stranger that is among you' comes to mind. Its interesting how many dismiss the Bible truth, but yet they first thing they do to try to bolster their personal yarns is give the impression that its based on the Bible. Uncanny. Then there are those who say they hate "Christians" but yet the they couldn't run their business if not for honest Christians helping them with their affairs (since most anyone else would rob them blind) (really what they hate is someone else being consistently honest and having self-control that they themselves lack). And on the same note, those who say they don't like "Bible people" when they are actually having a problem with those who don't really live by the Bible but instead live by caricatures of the Bible or heretical ideologies. Again..uncanny.

re: Adam.
    Adam (and Eve) fell courtesy of the Serpent. The following regards Genesis 3:21:

In some contexts, clothing someone is an act of investiture. Kings and priests were clothed in installation ceremonies. Joseph was clothed by his father with a special coat and was clothed by Pharaoh on his appointment to high office. But all of these constitute elevations of status, whereas Adam and Eve are ready to be demoted. In the Tale of Adapa, after Adapa loses the opportunity to eat from the bread and water of life, he is given clothing by the god Anu before being sent from his presence. (Walton)
    Last edited by allodial; 09-25-16 at 03:13 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Not that I haven't been writing lately...

Notice to Tenth Circuit - TYMKOVICH. It is signed in front of a notary and the full page oath is Refused for Cause with a red sharpie. Otherwise, you get the picture.

Watch for Livery: 1ZV326300364816740

Notice and Complaint

Edited: as I understand Michael Joseph, it was delivered it to the UPS clerk and am livering to the "chief judge" at the Tenth Circuit.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-25-16 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Notice to Tenth Circuit - TYMKOVICH. It is signed in front of a notary and the full page oath is Refused for Cause with a red sharpie. Otherwise, you get the picture.

Notice and Complaint

Edited: as I understand Michael Joseph, it was delivered it to the UPS clerk and am livering to the "chief judge" at the Tenth Circuit.
    They are speaking to you...

"Our Court maintains a website..."

"Thank you for your interest in our Court."

"The Rules of this Court are enclosed."

You attempt to "speak" like them yet you are not recognized as a member - one of them. It is clear that they are asserting the claim that the Court you wish to enter, is their Court. They recognize the styling you use, and how you identify the venue, as being theirs, therefore, their Rules must be followed.

The matter you bring forth is also unrecognized by their Court and they state that it does not fall under the jurisdiction of their Court.

They are attempting to communicate to you that you are a foreigner who is not following the Rules of the Court you are praying to enter and that your matter is not something they can "hear".

Also, you may want to start using blue ink for your thumbprint(s) as that will dispel any notion of actual blood being on your presents which is a reasonable argument for denying your potentially contaminated paper(s).

Furthermore, IMHO, I do not believe they are impressed and/or intimidated by your self-given stage sobriquet "I AM THAT I AM". Some might even consider that blasphemous.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The error with their logic is that it hopes to cast the into oblivion the commandment "...have no other gods before me". If the doctrine of the Hebrews was "monotheistic" in the modern sense of the term (see quote at bottom of this post) then why would there be a prohibition on having NO OTHER gods if there were actually no other gods to worship. Foreign judges, foreign rulers and foreign deities were referred to as gods although in some cases 'idol gods'. Someone can hold drugs, money, seemingly wealthy men, seemingly powerful men, steak sauce or sexual pleasure to be a god or an idol.

Does that the one named at Exodus 3:14-15 equate himself with that all which he creates? If 'the god' of the Canaanites was also 'the god' of Israel, would there have been either conflict or controversy? What would the Mt. Hermon pact makers of Enoch 6 argue? Of course if you take the pantheistic view, worshiping a statute, worshiping a symbol, worshiping a graven image of that which is in heaven becomes 100% Parve-Kosher-Tasty-Fresh because...pantheism.

He/They made two great lights (which some regard to be symbolic of two classes of rulers). However, does that mean utterly equating him with His/Their creation? The error of pantheism has one worshiping the creature as if it were the creator (distinction failure).

re: Worship or Veneration of Mary
    Readers might be quite interested in the fact that in Aramaic the word 'marya' or 'mary' means ....

(surprise!!!!)

...'lord'. Of course her proper Hebrew name is Miriam.

Source of table: click here.

Related:
    Panentheism
    Pantheism
    Psalm 82

God Presides in the Great Assembly

1 {A Psalm of Asaph.} God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Deuteronomy 32:8

8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.

"Moses' farewell song in Deuteronomy 32:1-43 is one of the more intriguing portions of Deuteronomy, and has received a good deal of attention among scholars, primarily for its poetic features, archaic orthography and morphology, and text-critical problems. Among the textual variants present in the Song of Moses, one in Deut. 32:8 stands out as particularly fascinating. The verse is rendered as follows in the NASB:

“When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He separated the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of Israel.”

Controversy over the text of this verse concerns the last phrase, “according to the number of the sons of Israel,” which reflects the reading of the Masoretic Text of the Hebrew Bible (hereafter, MT). The MT reading is also reflected in several later revisions of the Septuagint (hereafter, LXX): a manuscript of Aquila (Codex X), Symmachus (also Codex X), and Theodotion."

"The debate over which text is to be preferred is more than a fraternal spat among textual critics. The notion that the nations of the world were geographically partitioned and owe their terrestrial identity to the sovereign God takes the reader back to the Table of Nations in Genesis 10-11, and two details there regarding God's apportionment of the earth that are important for the context of the textual debate in Deuteronomy 32:8. First, the Table of Nations catalogs seventy nations, but Israel is not included in the inventory."

"Israel alone is Yahweh’s portion and so is not numbered among the seventy other nations. The referent of the number seventy, the "sons of Israel" (in MT), initially seemed understandable enough, for both Gen 46:27 and Exo. 1:5 state that 70 members of Jacob's family went down to Egypt in the days of Joseph. Little thought was given, however, to the logic of the correlation: How is it that the number of the pagan nations was determined in relation to an entity (Israel) or individuals (Jacob and his household) that did not yet exist? Even if one contends that the correlation was in the mind of God prior to Israel's existence and only recorded much later, what possible point would there be behind connecting the pagan Gentile nations numerically with the children of promise? On the other hand, what could possibly be meant by the textual option that created a correspondence between the number of the nations in Genesis 10-11 and heavenly beings?"

source

Exodus 20:3-6

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
    Last edited by BLBereans; 09-25-16 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    They are speaking to you...

"Our Court maintains a website..."

"Thank you for your interest in our Court."

"The Rules of this Court are enclosed."

You attempt to "speak" like them yet you are not recognized as a member - one of them. It is clear that they are asserting the claim that the Court you wish to enter, is their Court.
    Yes. The affront to trust law is secondary. A symptom if you will.

The fraud is to deviate from form with the bonding process. That is the basic finding of fact.

What you did though is verify that one can open, read and glean the plain English findings of fact. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Notice and Complaint

DE means to abandon
    Thus to Deliver means to abandon rights, titles and interest in property or estate.

Thus abandoned property is subject to TAKE. For Take implies abandonment. And also, we then "make the livery" of property upon another. When one "makes the livery" of property upon another a trust is implied. But when one "delivers" property then there is only a contract of which service is rendered upon terms of payment.

If one is ever in receipt of property from another, it would do one well to ask, are there any "strings attached" meaning is this a "Quit Claim Deed" or a "Trust Indenture?" What if I made the livery of property upon you but then I never claimed or demanded it in return? Do not my heirs also retain the right of redemption in Claim or Demand? You bet they do! Is the trustee not with the ability to receive reasonable compensation for his hire? Yes sir ree! Said compensation usually comes from the "management of the property held in the Estate" or the "sale of the property". Thus the husbandman is worthy to receive the first of the firstfruits.

Years ago I could not get service on Ban-Ki MOON [Secretary General United Nations] so in order to get service on him, I realized all I needed to do was make the livery upon agent. So I put my contents in a sealed package and made the livery of said contents to the USPS [registered mail]. All defects were then cured. But I did not abandon my Moses in my little Reed Boat. I merely put him on the waters in trust.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Biblical folks and Bible folks whats literally taken is a journey of the words and life of unceremonious piety.If i bash the book and then bask in it i am a judge its a law book and i respect the level of investment biblical script impacts on our western legal system so yes i am guilty of that same jurisdiction that lorded over the folks in the bible. Is it necessary or possible for a spiritual life after Adam/Eve based on the scripture alone.The industry called sin was knowledge or knowing the difference .Christ in the flesh legal arguments or lawful agreement. You attempt to "speak" like them yet you are not recognized as a member - one of them. It is clear that they are asserting the claim that the Court you wish to enter, is their Court. They recognize the styling you use, and how you identify the venue, as being theirs, therefore, their Rules must be followed. That,s the Biblical truth if Christ sits on the right the lawful seat who then is legally on the left.The OT / NT are left to right .after all Judas identified Christ.We Judas ourselves everyday.And the Bibles are just a silent reminder on why they're in a court of law .Who,s listening and the venue for the bible is strictly biblical .