Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    One can invoke a chief judge's duties as a conservator of the peace or peace officer as in notify them of the crime/grievance and actually require (use the the word require) them to see to it that the nuisance or problem is abated. Any judge that is lawfully seated is a conservator of the peace (de jure law enforcement).
    This is of course encouraging but I have highlighted my point in red.

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasOfAvalon View Post
    Yes, holding these "agents" (employees) 'personally liable' for their malicious acts will stop this nonsense. I am proving this in court using that REGISTERED legal business name. Here is a paper I authored explaining what I have recently discovered. BTW, I am the guy driving around with the "PRIVATE PROPERTY" plates..

https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344...Fiction-6-2015

cheers!

Douglas of Avalon
    I hold these guys accountable, but had to discover the authority that they by law, are accountable to.

Attachment 4603

I have the components attached explaining why this response is in Tim TYMKOVICH Refusing my offer for Cause. I offered that he might wish to sign a proper bond and proceed to clean up the judiciary, and order by Comptroller Warrant payment to me of $23M. He has R4C'd and I expect that is because to sign a proper bond now would be a confession of guilt, of fraud up until now in his career.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-16-16 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    One can invoke a chief judge's duties as a conservator of the peace or peace officer as in notify them of the crime/grievance and actually require (use the the word require) them to see to it that the nuisance or problem is abated. Any judge that is lawfully seated is a conservator of the peace (de jure law enforcement).
    This is of course encouraging but I have highlighted my point in red.
    I have observed their conservator of the peace status successfully invoked--more than once. This power of conservator of the peace vests in the people (notice I didn't type 'citizens') all times. Citizens are also conservators of the peace by prescription. However, if I have not made myself clear then you are the conservator of the peace. If the state actors fail to conserve the peace or uphold the constitution (terms of the trust), then you have a case of executors de son tort trespassing widely on the estate (ergo invasion--it doesn't look like invasion because they wear the same uniforms and used the same symbols, seals and buildings as before >>VERY SNEAKY<<). The people have every right to exercise prerogative to clean house. Lawfully seated judges, sheriffs, attorneys general are all customary conservators of the peace. The problem with police officers is that they are of a devolved form of enforcement internal to municipal corporations and are employees to the corporation rather than to the state except in their peace officer capacity SEPARATE from their employment--in short: according to their employment they are at the behest of an attorney.

The Mainstream Media has served to obscure this simple fact: the U.S.A. have been suffering from widespread dereliction of duty. America is being beset by invaders (1830s, 1870, Jim Crow laws (evidence of invasion) 1908, McKinley assassination, 1913/1913 gold theft, 1920s race riots, WTC gold theft, 1960/1970 Nixon-Johnson lawful money suppression, etc.). Fortunately, a resulting trust arises out of the thievery and hijacking. Putin AFAIK has suggested: the Bolsheviks are now in America.

According to Erika Carle's revelations, the secular humanist likes to put private persons into positions pretending to be government. Well go figure, fake judges pretending to hold office is exactly that.

Related:
    Why Things Are The Way They Are (Erica Carle)
    Last edited by allodial; 10-16-16 at 06:18 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Updating;

I filed a modified complaint - shortening the text down to five pages but a total of 67 pages including attachments. If David TIGHE took a second look at this Complaint then I imagine he would begin to realize the depth of this mess.

I figured that there was stipulation so that the clerk might not publish the doc on PACER in the Tenth Circuit so I tried to sneak it a day early into the USDC where I have two evidence repositories for each trust and have had success until this doc, getting published. It did not work. But this morning I watched for delivery and a few minutes later my default against TIGHE was published, if maybe only a few hours. But I grabbed it and will use it robustly.

This is summarized a bit, but that is because the Refusals for Cause are private to the living Trust in the header. - Which is only to say, if you want to get into my family stuff, then register on PACER and get the full doc. I think it is set to download but am not sure if you need to be registered on www.bishopcastle.us for that to happen. Let me know.

Notice of Void Judgments/Complaint.
    Direct Link to Post.

Here it is on my gdrive.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-24-16 at 12:54 PM.