Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    One can invoke a chief judge's duties as a conservator of the peace or peace officer as in notify them of the crime/grievance and actually require (use the the word require) them to see to it that the nuisance or problem is abated. Any judge that is lawfully seated is a conservator of the peace (de jure law enforcement).
    This is of course encouraging but I have highlighted my point in red.

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasOfAvalon View Post
    Yes, holding these "agents" (employees) 'personally liable' for their malicious acts will stop this nonsense. I am proving this in court using that REGISTERED legal business name. Here is a paper I authored explaining what I have recently discovered. BTW, I am the guy driving around with the "PRIVATE PROPERTY" plates..

https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344...Fiction-6-2015

cheers!

Douglas of Avalon
    I hold these guys accountable, but had to discover the authority that they by law, are accountable to.

Attachment 4603

I have the components attached explaining why this response is in Tim TYMKOVICH Refusing my offer for Cause. I offered that he might wish to sign a proper bond and proceed to clean up the judiciary, and order by Comptroller Warrant payment to me of $23M. He has R4C'd and I expect that is because to sign a proper bond now would be a confession of guilt, of fraud up until now in his career.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-16-16 at 03:57 PM.