Judges are the priests And the priest shall charge her/him by an oath … (Numbers 5:19-22).Jesus made clear the radical new standard which He was requiring of those in His Kingdom—no oaths at all, for any purpose, in any way. “Swear not at all,” has nothing unclear about it.

James’ words on swearing

Jesus was not the only one to instruct the citizens of the kingdom of God to abstain from swearing. The Apostle James wrote:

But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation (James 5:12).So the Bible has two testaments swearing on either book is designed for idolatrous behaviors IMHO yea means yo nay means no.Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.Its our job to make plain the message that a man in the flesh trumps the idolatrous shenanigans derived from the Tree of Knowledge or the worshiping of a written book Interpret the law and swearing negligence are ones vanity in GODS NAME only. The management of a book is a litigation onto itself if one man became flesh the book is now a screenplay moving pictures.I have taken the book as serious knowledge but literacy has came no further than Christ .