Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    doug,

That makes perfect sense. A demand for lawful money is a lawful claim upon a Trustee. In other words, one is requesting relief and the trustee must consult the bylaws to see if relief can be granted. The claimant makes a demand and this demand is not the act of redemption - rather it is a request FOR redemption.

To go Scriptural - we confess sins before the Mercy Seat of Christ but we cannot forgive our trespass upon the Divine. Free will is upheld in Choice. So when I have a choice, I choose life. But I must give another the same choice I had and have.

Best regards,
    MJ
    I am borrowing that wisdom from another thread to open this thread. It speaks differently to various readers, I know. But where I am; the filters it comes to me through - my projections and reflections of those projections upon my conditioning should all be considered when reading this Opening Post.

So please spend some time getting some perspective about "where I am at".

Doc 1 - True Bill and Jubilee Claim.
    Doc 1-1 - Attachment Part 1.
    Doc 1-2 - Attachment Part 2.
    Doc 2 - Declaration of Mailing to the US Attorney General.
    Doc 3 - Declaration of Mailing to the Colorado Attorney General.
    Doc 4 - Declaration of Mailing to the Colorado Governor.
    Doc 6 - Delegation of Authority WARRANTS.
    Doc 7 - Affidavit of True and Correct Substitution.

From Michael Joseph's quote, what strikes me is how my perspective is so unique. Especially coming from this, the Fourth of July. Keep in mind that I consider the Declaration of Independence a survey of the Claim or Estate - and upon precedent from Matthew THORNTON, I have signed. Upon my perceptions is the knowledge that the Declaration is a quiet title to the American estate as calculated in Biblical prophecy by Daniel and upon his BELTESHAZZAR cycle of 2,520 (MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN).

Name:  Daniel's calendar.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  70.7 KB

I must respect that for others, the Declaration is an internal memorandum between different earlier factions of the Triumvirate I now address in the Docs linked above. Especially upon finding Robert J. BRYAN in collusion with the deviant oath conspiracy and criminal syndicalism - changing So help me God into SO HELP ME GOD, it would seem nothing more than international treaty manipulation to plant the United States of America for the Crown. - And by Crown I mean what I describe better in my opinion, as Templar Society.

Attachment 4232

This is so you might get my perspective, which is knowledge, that there is no authority for that estate. So in that light I present Doc 5:

Doc 5 - Order to Show Cause.

Scarcely worth the postage to Refuse for Cause really. I have already filed BRYAN's recusal, with an offer and opportunity:

Attachment 4233

Somehow I doubt he plans to take up the proper mantle of authority. Another word for the International Bar, across the road from the Inner Temple. Inn of Court.

Name:  Robert J BRYAN biography.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  260.6 KB

Perhaps more annoying from my knowledge (perspective) is that this same Bob is the reason why I am notifying the Triumvirate from Tacoma instead of the preferred Roman Mount of the Gods - Olympia.

I should elaborate on the notice of claim though. I am delegating authority as the trustee for the resulting trust, primarily in the year of my birth (1958) there was a major breach of trust in the selection of the new Pope. Like BRYAN, if the Pope should earnestly seek redemption from the "curse known as national debt" found in the Delegation of Authority then he will find himself in authority to grant Jubilee claims to those congregants MOTU PROPRIO.

...or he can continue pretending.

No matter; I have done my job, for now anyway.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-04-16 at 06:27 PM.