Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A claim of right to access the building comes to mind--could sue for access in the court. Not sure how they could restrict a building to franchisees only--maybe for insurance purposes they don't want living souls around. For government ID, require the Secretary of State to affix his seal your ID. Strange for a county court to require state ID to enter the court building, but yet someone wearing a 'special outfit' believes himself to have authority to abduct you and force you to enter? Seems far imbalanced.

TBH, I suspect they figure by capturing a clown they 'must' own the circus, the building the tent, all the elephants and cotton candy in the world too, not so. Perhaps they take themselves too seriously? Territorial jurisdiction and big, huge lies gone way too far.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That last sentence, it sounds like an agreeable mental model. But it does not set right with me. The wrestling match began with, By what right to you make this claim? To know MY NAME?
    Was not so much about the beginning but moreso about where it lead to.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Title (Christian or given name) - David Merrill.
    Office (family or surname) - VAN PELT
    I'd tend to suggest that the office or estate is DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT. The NAME of the surety after induction (i.e. becomes surety or speaker for the dead; in layman's terms -> 'director of the corporation') into the collective is VAN PELT. All because...

Disparata Non Debent Jungi -- Dissimilar things ought not to be joined.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-21-16 at 05:59 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.