Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Gavilan;

Thank you for your support. I feel that Jim and I have started something very noble and global.

Service to the agent is service to the principal. - And vice versa.

Did I use the Bishop to Force-Stop the Queen?

Hope Everyone is well...

So, Today went to the Comptroller's office to Record my "Solemn act and Deed"...I was polite and of course he attempted to provide legal advise by refusing to Record my Deed..he did go 'in the back' to speak to the 'manager'...approx 15-20 mins came back and handed the documents and postal money-order [which not sure if one should stamp or not...I used USN in form of FRN to purchase money-order and [pay to] rather than [pay to the order of] so I figured I did my part in the transaction by using soley postal money orders] back, I immediately slid them back in his side of the window with a 'notice' of a $9,000.00 liability for refusing my document and once document received it is recorded and violating there 'Oath'. I walked out...

Not sure if smart, however, he kept the Original Solemn Act and Deed, Postal Money Order for Filing fees, and the Notice..so i'm wondering what will happen cause the transaction has been accepted. will they be forcedd to record the documents..or send them back to the address on the MO?