Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On the topic of executors de son tort, pseudo-trustees, adverse-and-deceptive deviant oaths, forgot to add:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter opens; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:1-5 (AKJV) [translation from Aramaic]
    For emphasis: He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. Hmm perhaps that means such a thief and robber will ... will steal and rob instead of 'take care of' or 'honorably serve' or 'honorably tend to' or 'honorably execute official duties'.

7 Then said Jesus to them again, Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.. John 10:7 (KJV)
    There was only one door on the Noah's Ark.

Re: Steal ('klepto') and Kill (also slay, sacrifice or slaughter)

Name:  klepto.png
Views: 449
Size:  91.3 KB

Name:  thyo.png
Views: 396
Size:  98.8 KB

Related:
    John 10, Aramaic Bible in Plain English version
    Last edited by allodial; 09-23-16 at 05:46 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.