Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Thank you all for the wonderful contributions!

Xparte; I think a lot of Paul Andrew, especially all the work that he does accumulating federal oaths of office. I am sorry if my grandeur is a turn-off. I am confident that it is not founded in delusion.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am sorry if my grandeur is a turn-off. I am confident that it is not founded in delusion. Have my comments chastised delusions of grandeur or the necessary resources to have been misleading been provided. David explain Xparte; I think a lot of Paul Andrew,

Maybe I cross-threaded. My plate is prettyful; which is like beautiful but prettier.

I suspect that taking it further, the action to oust the person from office to end their 'defacto easement' is an important next step. Interesting, I considered how swearing falsely fails to express love for God, oneself or one's neighbor. Very much related.

Also, perhaps a mandamus should be issued so that when the DoJ's OLP or the Administrative Office of the United States Courts fails to receive required materials they automatically subpoena for them and if they cannot obtain them, the AG or SG has to initiate an ouster.

Otherwise, a lawsuit could be initiated {Plaintiff} vs. {name of man or woman alleging to hold office without any reference to titles or the like}. Otherwise, one can put it to the person holding office (in a case) that if they continue to hold office beyond thirty days from the notice they shall be held and bound under and by the oath without any reservation whatsoever. Then one can file the certificate of service, notice of default/nonresponse in a case jacket and send copies from the case jacket with the default notice, original communication and the certificate of service to the OLP, court administrators and from that point treat it as an oath taken.

Key thing seems to be in avoiding any allowing them to hold office without them being bound to the oath of office. Without that one holding the office is defrauding the sovereign people by collecting a paycheck without obligation.

IMHO, the only way someone can hold office without oath is if they have a claim based on inherent prerogative. But that claim must made express (i.e. some form of letters patent) or some official would have to vouch or attest to the right to that office. And even still, they would have to stay within the confines of the office and also post bond for injury or loss they cause. Imagine converting the office of janitor into a full-blown monarchy. Be wise folks. I mentioned it years ago the notion of the supreme court as if a 9-seat legislature running inferior United States.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-21-16 at 09:02 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I suspect that taking it further, the action to oust the person from office to end their 'defacto easement' is an important next step. Interesting, I considered how swearing falsely fails to express love for God, oneself or one's neighbor. Very much related.

Also, perhaps a mandamus should be issued so that when the DoJ's OLP or the Administrative Office of the United States Courts fails to receive required materials they automatically subpoena for them and if they cannot obtain them, the AG or SG has to initiate an ouster.

Otherwise, a lawsuit could be initiated {Plaintiff} vs. {name of man or woman alleging to hold office without any reference to titles or the like}. Otherwise, one can put it to the person holding office (in a case) that if they continue to hold office beyond thirty days from the notice they shall be held and bound under and by the oath without any reservation whatsoever. Then one can file the certificate of service, notice of default/nonresponse in a case jacket and send copies from the case jacket with the default notice, original communication and the certificate of service to the OLP, court administrators and from that point treat it as an oath taken.

Key thing seems to be in avoiding any allowing them to hold office without them being bound to the oath of office. Without that one holding the office is defrauding the sovereign people by collecting a paycheck without obligation.

IMHO, the only way someone can hold office without oath is if they have a claim based on inherent prerogative. But that claim must made express (i.e. some form of letters patent) or some official would have to vouch or attest to the right to that office. And even still, they would have to stay within the confines of the office and also post bond for injury or loss they cause. Imagine converting the office of janitor into a full-blown monarchy. Be wise folks. I mentioned it years ago the notion of the supreme court as if a 9-seat legislature running inferior United States.
    Resulting trust.

The Olympus Ordeal has Authored I AM THAT I AM in authority. Without DISTRESS. Lynn Hartford authored Silent Weapons and sadly enough simply paid out the nose for many years. He even goes unnamed at his Release Hearing - THE WITNESS.

Name:  hvdyke.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  10.4 KB

I think this is Hartford Senior.

Let's be clear and honest. This is just my perspective, mostly watching how ACIM students fall into the Wapnicult of Nihilism, thinking that somehow when we all grasp the sustainable Holy Instant together the "universe will disappear". The Disappearance of the Universe is rather absurd, if you ask me! What is actually said by Jesus behind Helen's Voice is that we will find the "Real World". One of Heaven; where fear and death are recognized as illusion.

Which is the Gospel of Pragmatism's model too.

Jesus was seen by multiple "Witness" after the Cross because he never died there.

But what I am getting at is a similar and related point. Because of the guilt stirred within Abraham's incest with Sarah, enough that he nearly killed the issue and blamed God's insecurity for that near genocide, it is deeply ingrained to accept RUACH as the nature of the Breath of Life breathed into Adam (rather than MIND - NESHEMAH) so deeply ingrained into our transformation of information into truth that we deny ourselves the basic right of Biblical Prophecy. We make the attempt to distress. - Rather than to authorize Creation in the Name I AM.

My invention biocosmetric sonoluminescence led to the first biocosmescient sonoluminescent laser - wonderful! I would not throw that away for the world. I have a future by being here now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-16 at 12:11 PM.

P.S. Get a look. Distress. Bonded by a Criminal Complaint.

Attachment 4516

Thank you Allodial. Settlement might be as close as the Court Administration you have mentioned. I have been thinking to Compile the thirteen Docs of the Olympus Ordeal into one book. The Book of Biocosmetric Sonoluminescence. 345 Pages (perfect right angle?) and I might go back to "Olympus Ordeal" but ordeal implies distress... - A lengthy read but they might enjoy it at the Administrative Office of the United States Courts.

P.S. This might be promising.

Who will consider my complaint?

In most instances, the chief judge of the circuit where you filed your complaint (or the chief judge of the Court of International Trade or the Court of Federal Claims, if applicable) will consider your complaint (if you filed your complaint in the appropriate court office).
    The Attachments near the beginning of the Gospel of Biocosmetric Sonoluminescence reveal how I have already been in both of the courts mentioned. But I might serve the Gospel on the chief judge of the Tenth Circuit in Denver.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-16 at 02:06 PM.

Yes. I think MOTU PROPRIO declared by Pope Francis relates that when an officer of a Ministerial Trust is in breach of said Trust, then said officer does not enjoy protection of the State. Therefore said officer would be subject to action upon his personal estate. The lines get blurred due to presumption that the entire world is operating in the Central Banking Scheme.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Well, its just simple trust law, breech of trust results in reversion to the settlor or successors or beneficiaries or any of their respective successors (as applicable) or to remaindermen. The pseudo-trustee is a thief beyond a certain point. Glitzy media freak show to make a lie seem true, well the lie is still a lie. Those who are not legitimate trustees though they claim to be trustees are lying. Again, when a state fails the power reverts to the sovereign people (not to be confused with residents or public citizens) rather than to 'trust outsiders'. The claims of alleged corporate creditors who have more than triple-dipped and who have been paid thrice more are inequitable and moot in a lawful court setting.

The territorial jurisdiction masquerading as de jure: that is what you have been wrestling with (mind games, spiritual warfare de jure).
    Last edited by allodial; 09-21-16 at 03:09 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Yes. I think MOTU PROPRIO declared by Pope Francis relates that when an officer of a Ministerial Trust is in breach of said Trust, then said officer does not enjoy protection of the State. Therefore said officer would be subject to action upon his personal estate. The lines get blurred due to presumption that the entire world is operating in the Central Banking Scheme.

Well, its just simple trust law, breech of trust results in reversion to the settlor or successors or beneficiaries or any of their respective successors (as applicable) or to remaindermen. The pseudo-trustee is a thief beyond a certain point. Glitzy media freak show to make a lie seem true, well the lie is still a lie. Those who are not legitimate trustees though they claim to be trustees are lying. Again, when a state fails the power reverts to the sovereign people (not to be confused with residents or public citizens) rather than to 'trust outsiders'. The claims of alleged corporate creditors who have more than triple-dipped and who have been paid thrice more are inequitable and moot in a lawful court setting.

The territorial jurisdiction masquerading as de jure: that is what you have been wrestling with (mind games, spiritual warfare de jure).
    Thank you both.

That last sentence, it sounds like an agreeable mental model. But it does not set right with me. The wrestling match began with, By what right to you make this claim? To know MY NAME? Some times it would seem I am the only man who can understand what it is to form MY IDENTITY. You are both brilliant but neither of you FEEL like I AM ME.

My claim is formed legally from 1629 and August 13, 1630 formed Patent upon the Albany/NYSE properties as Estate.

Name:  Article VI perpetual inheritance.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  207.7 KB

Name:  August 13 Patent 1630.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  283.1 KB

It is not boasting so much as my explaining and reassuring myself that regardless of the outcome, my bond is Life, Estate and Sacred Honor and that this is what I was born to be doing.

P.S. It is there in the Complaint:

Title (Christian or given name) - David Merrill.
    Office (family or surname) - VAN PELT
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-16 at 05:08 PM.

P.P.S. This feels like Original Jurisdiction, in disguise. I look around for the number of copies required and it refers to local rules for the Tenth Circuit but there are only rules regarding Appeals and forever, even in phone conversations the Tenth Circuit will not reveal anything about having that Original Jurisdiction. However, not having Government-issued ID the guards would not let me enter the building:

Name:  Tenth Circuit Courthouse.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  230.8 KB

Yet the clerk came to the doors and we handled this transaction, infuriating the security guards:

Name:  ensminger_1.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  84.2 KB

Name:  ensminger_2.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  ensminger_3.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  66.8 KB

I recall so many amazing things about that day. The timing, immaculate! I was walking on the clouds as everything went so perfectly all the way through publishing it at the county clerk and recorder and all the way home with God's speed.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-16 at 05:19 PM.