Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Corrected.

Wasn't it Augustine that penned or used the term 'qua entities'? I wonder how might that term relate to the terms 'defacto trust' or 'resulting trust'? Something tells me that deviant oaths might most always about secret creation of some 'special .... jurisdiction'.
    Name:  soldier qua-mathematica.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  44.3 KB

Name:  soldier-mathematical.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  34.4 KB

You may be right. The jurisdiction is quite the opposite my knowledge then, alerting both China and Israel. The lack of bonding on judicial officers facilitates collections, not inhibiting collections. My presumption is that the behavior is riotous and will lead to an implosion of the highly compressed information infrastructure supporting the delusion that debt has substance at all.

We pass through these extra-territorial jurisdictions... The recent one and probably the last one I will pay attention to was called 'quantitative easing'. There was some nonsense about bailing out Greece too...

The very idea of Super Shemitah - the Seventieth Jubilee since the invasion of Canaan - is that those who desire truth, will have the law deliver it to them.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-22-16 at 07:22 PM.