Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Deviant Oath? - Not a judge!

A claim of right to access the building comes to mind--could sue for access in the court. Not sure how they could restrict a building to franchisees only--maybe for insurance purposes they don't want living souls around. For government ID, require the Secretary of State to affix his seal your ID. Strange for a county court to require state ID to enter the court building, but yet someone wearing a 'special outfit' believes himself to have authority to abduct you and force you to enter? Seems far imbalanced.

TBH, I suspect they figure by capturing a clown they 'must' own the circus, the building the tent, all the elephants and cotton candy in the world too, not so. Perhaps they take themselves too seriously? Territorial jurisdiction and big, huge lies gone way too far.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That last sentence, it sounds like an agreeable mental model. But it does not set right with me. The wrestling match began with, By what right to you make this claim? To know MY NAME?
    Was not so much about the beginning but moreso about where it lead to.

Title (Christian or given name) - David Merrill.
    Office (family or surname) - VAN PELT
    I'd tend to suggest that the office or estate is DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT. The NAME of the surety after induction (i.e. becomes surety or speaker for the dead; in layman's terms -> 'director of the corporation') into the collective is VAN PELT. All because...

Disparata Non Debent Jungi -- Dissimilar things ought not to be joined.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-21-16 at 05:59 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    A claim of right to access the building comes to mind--could sue for access in the court. Not sure how they could restrict a building to franchisees only--maybe for insurance purposes they don't want living souls around. For government ID, require the Secretary of State to affix his seal your ID. Strange for a county court to require state ID to enter the court building, but yet someone wearing a 'special outfit' believes himself to have authority to abduct you and force you to enter? Seems far imbalanced.

TBH, I suspect they figure by capturing a clown they 'must' own the circus, the building the tent, all the elephants and cotton candy in the world too, not so. Perhaps they take themselves too seriously? Territorial jurisdiction and big, huge lies gone way too far.
    It has been a long time since I gave access thought. They do it by "Judge's Order" - usually the chief judge. Funny how that particular attorney holds so much sway with the security guards at the door.

It reminds me though; I would call the clerk of court and he would come to the door and get me in. One day he said; "I will let you in today if you quit filing papers in MY COURT." I was a little dumbfounded; "YOUR Court?"

Then we both broke out laughing like he was joking. I don't think he was until I asked him to stand by his claim.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-16 at 05:40 PM.

Is it just me or has there been a trend as of late for county or municipal seals to no longer be affixed to birth certificates?

Attachment 4523

Consider the above scan, typically there would be a City or County or State seal where there is now a RED CONTROL NUMBER. Notice how awfully inappropriate that looks. Same here...

Attachment 4524

Not so here...

To quote The Donald: "There's something going on."
    Last edited by allodial; 09-22-16 at 06:52 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Here... this is a better example of how it used to be done...

Name:  pattersonretia01-birthcert_big.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  280.3 KB

Another...

Attachment 4527

Interesting, perhaps they are changing jurisdiction of BIRTH while hoping people won't notice. Or, maybe it really doesn't matter.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-21-16 at 06:23 PM.

Well, its just simple trust law, breech of trust results in reversion to the settlor or successors or beneficiaries or any of their respective successors (as applicable) or to remaindermen. The pseudo-trustee is a thief beyond a certain point. Glitzy media freak show to make a lie seem true, well the lie is still a lie. Those who are not legitimate trustees though they claim to be trustees are lying. Again, when a state fails the power reverts to the sovereign people (not to be confused with residents or public citizens) rather than to 'trust outsiders'. The claims of alleged corporate creditors who have more than triple-dipped and who have been paid thrice more are inequitable and moot in a lawful court setting.

The territorial jurisdiction masquerading as de jure: that is what you have been wrestling with (mind games, spiritual warfare de jure).
    Yes, I agree. You know in Hebrews chapter 7 it states that "Levi tithed to Melchizedok in the loins of Abraham." Since Levi is an heir of Abraham, we can see that Levi benefits from the DEED of his Father. Therefore, a question begging to be answered is was Levi subject to the obligations of that benefit? I think under Trust Law the answer is yes.

It seems logical then, that an heir is also subject to the debts of his Father. Funny how those who would steal run and hide when that light is shown upon them. For how much more would one be determined to remain without debt if his heirs were burdened with his lack of responsibility.

It is damn hard to control a general public if they are all frugal and responsible. Hmmmm.

And yet consider the ants or the bees - their civilization goes on and on and on - each working everyday in support of the whole - not taking too much but enough for the good of all.

Regarding pseudo-trustee being thief - I am reminded again of psalms 50:

Psa 50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
    Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
    Psa 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
    Psa 50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
    Psa 50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.

allodial you make a very valid point in terms of escheatment upon the Grantors/Creators - that would be White Men - and this is not in any way to mean the Causasian race of men. Hey, I did not build it, I just comprehend how it was built.

Name:  Free White Persons.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  91.5 KB

Many do gravely err thinking themselves to be "We the People of the United States." Also, in terms of the Federal Reserve districts those trustees while de-facto to the United States districts may very well be de-jure to the Federal Reserve districts.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-21-16 at 09:26 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The trust terms weren't necessarily debts but terms of enjoyment of the estate. Its worth considering that Abraham was tithing being one of great substance like a king with armies and a large entourage who was winning victories through faith rather than say a woman who cleans toilets for a living getting paid a pittance for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Name:  Free White Persons.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  91.5 KB

Many do gravely err thinking themselves to be "We the People of the United States." Also, in terms of the Federal Reserve districts those trustees while de-facto to the United States districts may very well be de-jure to the Federal Reserve districts.
    Some would suggest 1870 to have been when Scottish Rite and the like really took footing in the United States and when the D.C. and the U.S. began to take a turn away from merit-based society toward one of entitlement based on the color of skin. There are those who suggest Albert Pike (self styled Sovereign Pontiff?) to have been founder of the KKK. And those who deny it but... then those who point to his relationship with one Phileas Walder who aim to reaffirm it as true. Who knows?

Name:  benjamin-franklin_1751_swarthy-complexions.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  50.4 KB

It is well researched that Benjamin Franklin was for that skin-color society moreseo than Thomas Jefferson). Benjamin Franklin (member of Hellfire Club?) admitted that he wanted a "pale skinned country" (like England--but history shows England wasn't that way before 1665). Franklin even admitted that most Europeans were BROWN-SKINNED folks (even Russians)! Its rather clear that the brown-skinned people were very much part of founding the colonies and drafting its key instruments. On that note, "White supremacy" is regarded to be a mid-to-late 1800s invention coming out southern Asia, Anatolia (Turkey area) and Eastern Europe through Germany.

However, the cat is out of the bag 720 different ways and has multiplied with pregnant kittens. No putting it back in. Keep in mind that come Franklin's time, England had been invaded which much of its artwork destroyed (what exactly was being hidden?) and 90%+ of the population of Germany had been wiped out (during the Thirty Years War which some regard to have been a genocide against brown-skinned Europeans). There is also the hub-bub concerning the physical appearance of King James I & VI ("Black" some have suggested) and the reason for beheading Charles I (ala Cromwell) being to put an end to brown-skinned royalty in Europe.

AFAIK, the original idea of a "white" was a freeborn, highborn and/or born-again Christian per orthodoxy. They wouldn't have had to re-define the meaning if a different definition didn't exist. So in 1870 they invented a term of art and proceeded to pretend as it were natural law. Tulsa Race Riots, etc.

The thing about the "People of the United States" is I've not been able to identify quite accurately put my finger on the singularity called "the People of the United States". Have you ever seen a court case of "People of the United States vs."? Ah wait, perhaps that is the D.C. municipal council? The several states that were generally referred to as the United States in the Treaty of Paris were a plurality rather than a singularity. Under English law they had separate crowns. To this day there is a People of New York, a People of Georgia, a People of Maryland. As for myself, I've never claimed to be a U.S.-anything, I've done quite well as a Marylander or the like.

Name:  2043262.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  38.6 KB
    King James (JACOB) VI (Scotland) & I (England & Ireland) - 19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625

Name:  William_Tyndale.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  264.4 KB
    Engraving of the famous William Tyndale.

I was rather skeptical until I saw the contrast between original paintings that went up for auction and the "Photoshop" work done in textbooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    ...you make a very valid point in terms of escheatment upon the Grantors/Creators - that would be White Men - and this is not in any way to mean the Causasian race of men. Hey, I did not build it, I just comprehend how it was built.
    The creators of the original colonies would have been orthodox Christians of a varied sort. The white = skin color came into play in the mid-1800s as Eastern Europeans started moving into positions of power in the United States. So magically in 1870 presto, power to revise the original trust was granted to someone? Not to mention that the key reason for D.C. burning was to destroy evidence of the brown-skinned origins of the United States of America. Remember, the idea of lifetime chattel slavery was something that radical liberal newcomers to Britain sought to import to the Americas. Consider the prohibition of slavery up to 1661 or so. What happened, ENGLAND BURNED..people were WIPED OUT. Many moved to North America. 1732, prohibition on slavery in Georgia. Obvious, a plan was fomented to to overturn Christian orthodoxy in America: so 'white' had to be redefined.

You see, North Carolina managed to avoid allowing the tampering with the original trust that happened in Georgia. North Carolina (Georgia came out of the Carolinas) is prima facie evidence that brown-skinned people were citizens/nationals and People of the original thirteen colonies right along with paler-skinned ones. You see, religious tests were like this: to be an overseer of God's creation you had to harmonize with His terms. Consider when they got rid of religious tests and the things that paralleled and followed that. Its all too obvious: Satanists and antichrists could not hold office under the original trust.

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Revelations 7:14 (KJV)
    It doesn't take too much to see the meaning of white in the Bible sense. Also, doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the Lords/People in Holland or England would have been Christians of orthodoxy.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-22-16 at 06:41 PM.

Re: Founding Fathers..

Where is the signatures of George Washington or Thomas Jefferson? Nowhere to be found. Point: these 'founding fathers' are widely overlooked. Except for a few like John Adams, Oliver Woolcot, John Hancock and Samuel Adams. Their religions being very much of import.

Here, I'll refer to a Jesuit writing:

Cromwell drove Irish men and women from their home counties into the relatively barren and inhospitable province of Connaught. The soldiers and the intelligentsia, mainly Catholic Priests, teachers and Gaelic Bards, posed a real threat to a new government, and his solution was to institute a system of forced labour, which would provide British planters in the Caribbean with a massive influx of white indentured labourers. In Thurloe’s State papers, it was ‘a measure beneficial to Ireland, which was thus relieved of a population that might trouble the planters, and of great benefit to the sugar planters who desired the men and boys for their bondsmen and women and Irish girls in a country where they had only Maroon women and Negresses to solace them.’ Speaking from my own personal experience I would say that the planters came off the worst in that deal!!! Cromwell’s son, Henry was made Major General in command of his forces in Ireland and it was under his reign that hundreds of thousands of Irish men and women were shipped to the West Indies.

From 1648 - 1655 over 12,000 Irish political prisoners were shipped to Barbados. Although indentured servants (Irish included) have been coming to Barbados since 1627, this new wave of arrivals were the first to come involuntarily. The Irish prisoners made up for a serious labour shortage caused by English Planters, lack of access to African slaves. The Dutch and Portuguese dominated the slave trade in the early 17th century, and most white land owners in Barbados and the neighbouring islands were unable to purchase slaves of African origin.

A Jesuit priest Father J.J. Williams , in his 1932 book ‘ The Black Irish of Jamaica’ details chapter and verse the subsequent shipments from Barbados and direct from ‘The Auld Sod’ . The last shipment appears to have been in 1841 from Limerick , aboard the "SS Robert Kerr", a voyage that took seven weeks. The "Kingston Gleaner" noted that "they landed in Kingston wearing their best clothes and temperance medals"..meaning, believe it or not, that they did not drink alcohol!
    Of course they are explained away as "slaves" kicked out of England but the records don't tend to agree. Remember, this relates to 1666 Cestui Que Vie Act (i.e. takeover of England, place was burned, people were diseased and kicked out). To figure out what they looked like: J.J. Williams explained. Note, eventually, Cromwell's body was dug out of its grave and hanged.

So perhaps yes "White Man" meaning Christians of orthodoxy, freeborn/highborn (note the statute you quote says "free white person" (not man). An attempt at a redefinition 100+ years after the original trust simply reveals a scheme to overturn the original jurisdiction. Just look at the history of Georgia's legislature come 1830. Even 'mulatto' originally referred to someone born of a Christian and a non-Christian (such as a Muslim).

Cromwell and Cyrus Scofield Koolaid
    The evidence suggest Cromwell actually believed himself to have been fulfilling the Book of Joshua. Problem, it was fulfilled thousands of years ago but the Israelites didn't live up to the terms.

Name:  2f94a9e052913fa347fadc8ad4c4394e.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  202.2 KB
    It was King James (JACOB) VI & I's whose son Cromwell had hanged and Charles I's son, Charles II, with whom the English monarchy was restored. The Thirty Years' war ensued during the reign of Charles I.

Related:
    George Washington's Vision & Pre-1800s Freemasonry
    Cyrus Scofield - Who Was He?
    Last edited by allodial; 09-22-16 at 07:05 PM.

Is it just me or has there been a trend as of late for county or municipal seals to [no] longer be affixed to birth certificates?

I am still thinking that a typo Allodial. So I awaited clarification before examining your point.

The two examples are METRO organization. This global municipal jurisdiction is now exemplified by John William as Mayor John SUTHERS. He is being prosecuted for deviant oaths of office but that is a presumption about the metaphysics of law. We have evidence that such things exist:

Louisiana as you know is not within the same State law boundary. This is due to a Bloodline claim - French Common Law. However I hear this is more of a pure Roman Civil Law and Equity foundation. Both make sense and can be true in conjunction with I Macabees 12 with Rome recognized as a Tribe of Israel.

Colorado is a little more complicated but better described as a war chest for the Union. Either way, it is not really a State because it never perfected its territorial jurisdiction, as you have said it Allodial.

I am still thinking that a typo Allodial. So I awaited clarification before examining your point.
    Corrected.

The two examples are METRO organization. This global municipal jurisdiction is now exemplified by John William as Mayor John SUTHERS. He is being prosecuted for deviant oaths of office but that is a presumption about the metaphysics of law. We have evidence that such things exist: ...
    Wasn't it Augustine that penned or used the term 'qua entities'? I wonder how might that term relate to the terms 'defacto trust' or 'resulting trust'? Something tells me that deviant oaths might most always about secret creation of some 'special .... jurisdiction'.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-22-16 at 06:54 PM.

Corrected.

Wasn't it Augustine that penned or used the term 'qua entities'? I wonder how might that term relate to the terms 'defacto trust' or 'resulting trust'? Something tells me that deviant oaths might most always about secret creation of some 'special .... jurisdiction'.
    Name:  soldier qua-mathematica.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  44.3 KB

Name:  soldier-mathematical.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  34.4 KB

You may be right. The jurisdiction is quite the opposite my knowledge then, alerting both China and Israel. The lack of bonding on judicial officers facilitates collections, not inhibiting collections. My presumption is that the behavior is riotous and will lead to an implosion of the highly compressed information infrastructure supporting the delusion that debt has substance at all.

We pass through these extra-territorial jurisdictions... The recent one and probably the last one I will pay attention to was called 'quantitative easing'. There was some nonsense about bailing out Greece too...

The very idea of Super Shemitah - the Seventieth Jubilee since the invasion of Canaan - is that those who desire truth, will have the law deliver it to them.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-22-16 at 07:22 PM.