Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opening the Grand Jury

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Opening the Grand Jury

Opening the Grand Jury
    by Jon Roland, 2002 July 13

[Between the lines it seems that the runaway jury is one that 'fires the attorney' as early on as possible, otherwise he'll attorney all of their authority throughout the process, the Grand Jury becoming under his wardship--a board of incompetents with no power: all power transferred or collected by the attorney.]

The undue influence that prosecutors and judges have come to exercise over grand jurors is well-known. The problem is, what can citizens do about it. This is to suggest a few things that can be done.

The most direct way is to get to members of the grand jury, especially the foreperson, and induce it to become a "runaway" grand jury, which asserts its power to operate independently of judge and prosecutor, opens itself to citizen complaints, and hires its own investigators.

The difficulty in doing this is that in most jurisdictions the grand jury is stacked with cronies of the judge or prosecutor, rather than randomly selected. Clearly, if the grand jury is corrupted in this way, options are limited.

Assuming there is some chance of inducing a runaway grand jury, one can try the following:

1 - Get the names and home addresses of the grand jurors. Send literature and complaints directly to the members, both at home and through the announced official address. Your complaints and literature won't get through the official screening, of course, but if the members realize their mail is being censored, they might resent that and respond by opening up. But do the sending anonymously, as you can expect prosecution for "jury tampering" even though such communications do not qualify, especially if they are attempts to introduce new cases.

2 - Target everyone who visits the courthouse with literature and complaints, either by leafletting their vehicles (which risks arrest), or by tracing the vehicle license plates and sending to those addresses.

3 - Publish literature and complaints in other ways, in newspapers of record, on bulletin boards, at public meetings, any way you can, demanding the attention of the grand jury.

If these efforts don't work, there are always the standards:

4 - In states that have grand jury petitions, like Oklahoma, you may try getting a special grand jury that way. (But in the Oklahoma City bombing case, the grand jury that was empaneled was manipulated by the prosecutor anyway.) The petition should itself demand a special prosecutor, preferably named in the petition. Offer a witness on how a grand jury is supposed to operate. Former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark is often available for this purpose.

5 - Even if there is no formal petition right for a special grand jury, try a petition drive anyway, if only for its publicity value.

6 - In jurisdictions where judges are elected, make it an issue in the campaign. Get judicial candidates to promise to open the grand jury process and make other reforms.

7 - You might try filing for writs of mandamus to open the grand jury. They will probably not work, but when they are rejected, appeal the rejections, and bury the courts in paper on the issue.

8 - Conduct street demonstrations, especially around the courthouse and the offices of the media. Flood the media with press releases, letters to the editor, etc. Conduct "guerrilla theater" events that attract attention.

9 - Educate the public at every opportunity. Run for office and make it an issue in your campaign. Speak at public events. Push for educational materials on the subject in the public schools, even in textbooks. Contact opinion leaders and decisionmakers.

10 - Finally, be well prepared in everything you do, especially in the literature and complaints you distribute or file. Everything should be done to top professional standards. Get a good lawyer to help you, although he will probably need to do so anonymously, and will probably need to be from outside your jurisdiction or even your state. Don't be misled by the "patriot myth" material that is so common. Everything you do has to stand up to vicious scrutiny. Even a single instance of mispunctuation can be seized upon to destroy your credibility. When you appear in person, dress and groom yourself well. Speak like a well- educated professional. Retain your composure and civility at all times.

(source)
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

That is a walk down memory lane. I have been chief justice on two grand juries. They have little effect.

I was jurist on the Wichita National Grand Jury too. That gathering was substantial but had no effect on Congress. Maybe it turned their heads a little in the right direction though.

You propose educating a jury after selection?

The selection process terminates that. They are registered voters or drivers.

I went into the law library before checking in with the commissioner and looked up the statutes. There was nothing about having to provide information so I left the questionnaire blank. The one in the jury box too. So they put me on the jury and I ran it away. That defense attorney knew what she was doing all right, keeping me on. I was foreman and we acquitted the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is a walk down memory lane. I have been chief justice on two grand juries. They have little effect.

I was jurist on the Wichita National Grand Jury too. That gathering was substantial but had no effect on Congress. Maybe it turned their heads a little in the right direction though.
    Do you have access to the materials/papers related to forming those grand juries? One might reasonably expect that a grand jury formed by residents of the District of Columbia would have little effect outside of that venue. Grand jury formed in a corporate venue would be simply a copy of the master.

Apart from obviated jurisdictional issues, there might be some merit to the merger of law and equity as in there is a 'threshold' where the grand jury crosses into the attorney-marshaled grand-jury in a 'merged venue' and the the grand jury's purpose becomes merely to 'imitate law' or 'simulate law' for the sake of equity.

You propose educating a jury after selection?
    To be effective the jury members would have to be knowledgeable ahead of time.

The selection process terminates that. They are registered voters or drivers.
    Exactly.

I went into the law library before checking in with the commissioner and looked up the statutes. There was nothing about having to provide information so I left the questionnaire blank. The one in the jury box too. So they put me on the jury and I ran it away. That defense attorney knew what she was doing all right, keeping me on. I was foreman and we acquitted the guy.
    Sounds like there was only one people on that jury.

Of course you get this already but, I'm surprised how no matter how much the attempt is made to relate the truth that some folks just don't seem get the idea of the great magnitude of difference between, say, a Student Council and the County Board of Education--folks who seem quite cozy comfortable with the mirage of the Prom Queen (first lady) and her man (president of the student council) being their leaders but yet don't seem comfortable--fence straddling maybe(?). I've rather learned to ignore them to some extent when they complain about the problems they have in that cozy space after it becomes apparent they aren't interesting in the maturity and responsibility that goes with leaving it.

Name:  Grizz-e1374021041428.jpg
Views: 16185
Size:  70.7 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 07-08-16 at 06:00 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Do you have access to the materials/papers related to forming those grand juries? One might reasonably expect that a grand jury formed by residents of the District of Columbia would have little effect outside of that venue. Grand jury formed in a corporate venue would be simply a copy of the master.
    No, paper long ago, long gone. I had some interesting discussions about using the formation of the grand juries in Denver. How to capture that authority back to the People. I discussed this about issuance of summons, how the repealing of the statute conveys culpability for prosecuting obvious crimes to the DA and AG. So this is what is happening in the Olympia venue.

Thread Link.

Apart from obviated jurisdictional issues, there might be some merit to the merger of law and equity as in there is a 'threshold' where the grand jury crosses into the attorney-marshaled grand-jury in a 'merged venue' and the the grand jury's purpose becomes merely to 'imitate law' or 'simulate law' for the sake of equity.
    That is a good point. The depth of the fraud will soon be reckoned...

I imagine you describe that the jury is the carrier of the law, with the jurists convinced the law is not their domain at all, while they carry out the function of being the law side of the One Form of Action merger of law and equity. - Very clever.

To be effective the jury members would have to be knowledgeable ahead of time.
    Yes. Pass out flyers and hope the right drones are infected.

They are registered voters or drivers.
    Exactly.

Sounds like there was only one people on that jury.
    Exactly. With the divine assistance of a former police officer. After jury selection they swapped out the judge - for a retired judge from outside the district.

Of course you get this already but, I'm surprised how no matter how much the attempt is made to relate the truth that some folks just don't seem get the idea of the great magnitude of difference between, say, a Student Council and the County Board of Education--folks who seem quite cozy comfortable with the mirage of the Prom Queen (first lady) and her man (president of the student council) being their leaders but yet don't seem comfortable--fence straddling maybe(?). I've rather learned to ignore them to some extent when they complain about the problems they have in that cozy space after it becomes apparent they aren't interesting in the maturity and responsibility that goes with leaving it.
    Watch these two threads carefully. The real ownership/authority be revealed... This is truly exciting and I am pleased that some of the more careful readers are able to follow this knowledge as it is conveyed.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-20-000-000-00
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...th-Not-a-judge!

Name:  Grizz-e1374021041428.jpg
Views: 16185
Size:  70.7 KB

Great metaphor!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-08-16 at 04:45 PM.

I imagine you describe that the jury is the carrier of the law, with the jurists convinced the law is not their domain at all, while they carry out the function of being the law side of the One Form of Action merger of law and equity. - Very clever.
    They are set up (through indoctrination/misinformation) for being attorned and incompetent before they are in the room. Imagine the attorney counting on building himself a mini-electorate out of incompetent people so he can take command (i.e. attorn them)--their abandonment evident in their discomfort, asking him questions, seeking council they all become his wards...SSNs evidenced: jury = PWNED.

How to capture that authority back to the People. I discussed this about issuance of summons, how the repealing of the statute conveys culpability for prosecuting obvious crimes to the DA and AG. So this is what is happening in the Olympia venue.
    Fire the prosecutor?
    Last edited by allodial; 07-11-16 at 02:53 AM.

P.S. By detonating this mind bomb among the Christians, I have formed the grand jury:

Hello Everybody, and greetings;

I am offering visual and linked information so that you may find this email informative as well as captivating.

Even if this email reaches you outside Colorado, I can guarantee that faults in local, state and federal oaths are affecting you. And even if you feel this does not affect you directly all I am asking is that you might think about how this effects society, and therefore you, indirectly.

My favorite websites for discussing this sort of thing are:

www.lawfulmoneytrust.com
    www.bishopcastle.us
    www.savingtosuitorsclub.net

More importantly yet is that, especially with judicial officers the oath of office is a bond, governing the behavior of the officer. Swearing an oath without any witness of the "ever-living God" is an empty legal process that allows the judges to do what they please. According to the state constitution a deviant oath of office clearly means that the judicial officer's office is vacant. Even if you do not see it that way, the General Assembly does. Here is the law:

Linked Photo.

The problem of the Secretary of State publishing deviant oaths, and many pretending officers never swearing an oath at all is so rampant and insidious these pretending "judges" cover for each other so that there is simply nobody you can complain to about the problem. Any judge is expected to both know and follow the law. This has become a criminal syndicalism. Recently a pretending judge reported a null judgment to social media, creating the illusion that the trust or trustee for CASTLE CHURCH had been served a summons and complaint.

I took my complaint about vacant office "pretend" judges from the state by going into the US Court of Federal Claims, where I found the federal judge pretending from vacant chambers too; changing So help me God to SO HELP ME GOD on his oath of office. Now he is struck silent by the truth and cannot render judgment at all. I notified the US Supreme Court and the US Court of International Trade and now, the Triumvirate has been served my Claim. Most recently I am building the Record from Olympus - which is the home of the Roman gods, which seems only appropriate with the Western law system being Roman civil law. The Washington state process outlines the recent journey - mostly if you start reading Docs 1, the Attachments and Doc 6:

Doc 1 - True Bill and Jubilee Claim.
    Doc 1-1 - Attachment Part 1.
    Doc 1-2 - Attachment Part 2.
    Doc 2 - Declaration of Mailing to the US Attorney General.
    Doc 3 - Declaration of Mailing to the Colorado Attorney General.
    Doc 4 - Declaration of Mailing to the Colorado Governor.
    Doc 6 - Delegation of Authority WARRANTS.
    Doc 7 - Affidavit of True and Correct Substitution.

In late 2014 my friend Jim Bishop was arrested on a warrant signed by a "judge" who had no oath of office at all! Since long before 2002 when Jim and I became good friends Jim has been convinced that the State is waiting for Jim to die so they can claim his fabulous art for a tourist trap. The mere idea of the State regulating Bishop Castle has cost Jim many night's sleep. Back then (2002) Jim was jailed on a $50,000 cash-only bond for an alleged incident that occurred when Jim could be proven to have been miles away in his Pueblo home. I helped Jim set up a federal case in Denver where we could lodge information like oaths of office etc. and the State grew once again patient about this paper castle seizure. For now, the county tax assessor views Bishop Castle as a pile of rocks.

Attachment 4260

Attachment 4261

CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP

This 2002 attempted seizure is how Jim and I know when Jim dies the State will assess the value at more than minimum property and inheritance tax value and the Bishop family will lose the Castle to the State. So we changed that possible outcome in early 2015. While studying the Book of Mark repeatedly in Christianity Explored I wrote a summary of my experiences into the "Gospel of Pragmatism" and Jim adopted it for Bishop Castle in September of 2014 after many hours of careful discussion about trust law. This means that Bishop Castle is now a Mandatory Exception from the entire Federal Reserve System and no longer to be considered chattel for the national debt. One evening next to the open fire Jim stood up from his folding chair and declared, "It will be called Castle Church - for the redemption of the title Bishop. I believe you David Merrill; Pragmatism will end war." Our agreement was formalized into an irrevocable trust in February of 2015 but that moment when Jim the Castlebuilder declared it so was the actual creation of CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.

When a "judge" is running a vacant office (no oath) any issuance from that vacant bench is known as null judgment. Any null judgment from a vacant office is a non-event that has never affected the Trust selling Bishop Castle to me as the new owner. [And if you have any misconception that I somehow pressured Jim into selling me Bishop Castle, please consider that he corrected the Warranty Deed ten days later because of a typo in the property description.] My duty as First Trustee is to protect the property from state seizure through the principles found in the Holy Bible; by using trust law. - But most importantly, this mission statement is according to James Roland Bishop's intention, wish and will. Jim wants his art to be available for free, on a donations only basis forever. Any confusion about what actually happened starts, I remind you, with judges in conspiracy removing God's holy Name from the very oaths of office they are supposedly swearing out solemnly. I will show you the pioneer of the criminal syndicalism openly here, but you will find my research detailed through the links provided. In one trip to Denver alone I spent $120 on these deviant oaths of office.

What I want you to keep in mind is that there was no reason for David Gilbert to renew his oath midterm. - Other than to remove the Name of God, and thus avoid being bonded to his promise sworn to in the oath of office:

Name:  oath 7 01.jpg
Views: 1030
Size:  155.3 KB

Name:  oath 1 05.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  179.2 KB

This is quite literally rejecting God in government in order to pretend there is no witness to judicial behaviors. You might think there is nothing new under the sun. But when an alleged judicial officer breaks the law, which I am showing you here, the judge loses immunity from being sued in an individual capacity. I sued David Gilbert way back, but the suit was thwarted by another pretend judge in conspiracy.

To make my point one more time; I will just show you the Oath of Office form prescribed by law below. The Secretary of State has the form for all judicial officers to use, conforming to Colorado law as legislated by the General Assembly in the statute shown above.

What am I asking for you to do? ANSWER: Nothing. If you study these links carefully you will see that I have been forming the Record and this is being witnessed. I just hope you enjoy being a little smarter now about God's Will and how the houses of justice have been deteriorating in Colorado and beyond. I hope you will read more about this at the forum websites I linked above, and maybe even join in and give your opinion.

Regards,
    David Merrill.

Name:  Oath Form from SoS Secretary of State.jpg
Views: 1230
Size:  138.1 KB

Thank you though, for articulating the terms and vocabulary.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-08-16 at 04:39 PM.

I suspect that the interlopers and usurpers have gotten desperate so they have resorted to those sorts of games. They intentionally set out to seize the office without the oath (deception in war?) and so anyone interacting with them has the potential to become ensnared in conflict of laws / private international law: a parallel universe that collapses when quit. Consider Agenda 21, TIP, all executive agreements, the PM of the UK having signed an agreement to enter the EU without support of the People of the UK: limited territorially, non-binding unless you enter into the fuzzy jurisdiction.

Grand Jury
    Yes a true Grand Jury need not be one formed under statute or under color of law--that is, I'm unaware of any mandatory requirement. If you form it under the state court then there are the rules. The people can without statute establish boards, councils, committees, commission or the like for inquiries, investigations, etc. Also, the people or anyone can issue a writs of mandamus generally on all officers of a state or county or the mayor of a city to **demand*** or to **require** all the officers of any given state to remain intra vires or to faithfully perform their duties.

Any such board, council, committee, commission or the like could still be utilize the USDC as an evidence repository ala libel of review (parallel case).

Grand Jury or Board As Mini-Electorate
    Consider, if you will, most any grand jury or the like as a mini-electorate that can be full of municipal corporate persons or not just like the county of denver could fill to the brim with the city of Denver or not. If its filled with the attorned, its no surprise if the attorney wields all of the power. Clearly they are consciously aware of this. Hmm if police officers are agents of the attorney, would it be any surprise he or she would set out to thwart evidence of liability at all costs (principal is liable for his agents).

P.S. Could "DAVID A GILBERT" be a title of nobility rather than any name?
    Last edited by allodial; 07-08-16 at 10:42 PM.

Inharentat

Opening the Grand Jury

So, under the pretence of an allegation of feared, feared jury tampering, a trial is taking place of four men, one of whom, peter Blake has escaped, with only a Judge and NO jury.

I for one have complained that this is against the law, I have also walked into a Police station to report this unlawful activity, to which i was laughed at.

I will continue to complain, and would, if any would care to join me, demonstrate outside the courts in London, too afraid to do this bit alone, frightened of the people who are supposed to protect me.

Although this is in the news, not one report has been made against this atrocious behaviour, the general public must be made aware of the implications these actions by the authorities could, and will have on our future judicial system, its only a short time before the Lisbon treaty will come into force, and trial without jury will become commonplace,, this can not be right

Mr. GILBERT is recused. An order showed up signed by Gilbert Anthony MARTINEZ, the chief judge. It has been refused for cause, indicting on the older oath:

Name:  MARTINEZ Gilbert 1996.jpg
Views: 1520
Size:  136.6 KB

Name:  MARTINEZ Gilbert 2011 oath of office.jpg
Views: 1723
Size:  126.6 KB

See how that proves criminal collusion in the syndicalism? Being a trained attorney, and going from a proper bond to a fraud shows intent.

When it is published I will show it plainly.

I find it clever when the same man is the witness testifying.

The name after "I," appears to be in boldface.