Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opening the Grand Jury

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

The name after "I," appears to be in boldface.
    Yes, it does. But what could or does that mean? That is the rub; in my opinion, one cannot properly participate in that foreign realm, unless one is a card-carrying member of the "BAR" club (legal society). Also, one cannot UNDERSTAND or communicate with competence within said realm without an authorized interpreter (attorney).

Statecraft and wordsmithing are always at play and only those who are recognized as "members" are permitted to use such play; all others will be ignored, ridiculed, patronized or perhaps "sanctioned" (whatever that means) for pretending to be a "member" or feigning to UNDERSTAND, most times unknowingly. Their "laws" are always being tweaked or rewritten so as to always tailor the rules in their own favor - why not; it's their game isn't it?

All of the "laws" in the legal realm are crafted in a way so as to be able to get any desired outcome at any time. A few might slip through the cracks from time to time just "for show" to fool people into believing they can actually navigate through with success.

Opening a Grand Jury, or assembling a REAL jury of one's peers outside of the legal trappings of the BAR society/realm, is crucial if one wishes to exercise one's inherent right to court and to stand as man. Without that, one subjugates one's self to any number of lower jurisdictions (created by BAR members) which most find themselves up against. It is then basically a crap shoot (literally and figuratively) and one's odds of "succeeding" are very low.

You are not allowed to play in their sandbox; you have to bring your own sandbox and your own rules in order to engage the realm of the living rather than get sucked into the realm of the DEAD.

A timely example from the Washington Puppet Show broadcast on what most call the MSM news:

What is negligence?

What is "gross negligence"?

Answer:

The same exact "legal" wording is used by attorneys and "judges" to either convict or acquit depending upon the desired outcome in any given case.

Col. Jessep: I felt his life might be in danger.

Kaffee: Grave danger?

Col. Jessep: Is there another kind?
    Last edited by BLBereans; 07-10-16 at 03:50 PM.

Correction above:

convict or acquit.

Lodi your mail bin is full not that is preventing my thanks that's full

Take radical responsibility. Track these numbers:

Attachment 4271

1ZV326300394501078
    1ZV326300361169384
    1ZV326300361171022
    1ZV326300394505994
    1ZV326300361174305

Copy and Paste them into the USPS Tracking website.

USDC Olympia, USDC Colorado, US AG, US Treasury, Fourth JD

From experience if you wait for a proper formation you will go to prison - drag other good people along too.

About biocosmetric sonoluminescence.

I was calling it Advanced Resonance Inductive Plasma Physics at the time when I met Joseph HELFAND in cyberspace. Joseph adopted the mental models and took them into the theoretical physics laboratory of one Sylvester James GATES, III - University of Maryland. Pretty quick I heard Joe being accused by Bill of breaking laboratory equipment. How do you break laboratory equipment at a theoretical physics lab? The breakdown was in Jim's math!

Retaliation put Joe in that big Bethesda mental hospital but he still had email. So I coached him through a month of psychotropic pharmaceutical hell, mostly by ordering Joe to keep a log, in his email of what pills were given at what time exactly, so that I could decode lucidity from delirium. Apparently Joe stabilized enough to let him out and he challenged Jim's math again. Joe climbed to the top of the parking structure and threw himself off to his death.

Jim accused me of being responsible for the whole thing. I took complete responsibility for everything.

Make me one with everything.

[Zen master to the hot dog vender.]
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-10-16 at 10:42 PM.

You can find some of the USDC judge's oaths here. I see four available as frequently requested:
    https://www.justice.gov/oip/addition...sted-documents

For any particular judge you can make FOIA request online to:
    Office of Information Policy
    Department of Justice
    https://www.justice.gov/oip/oip-foia