Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Committees of Safety

Committees of Safety

This is interesting...

If you think you are separate from me then I am God's Only Begotten Son. Therefore your committee of safety is within me. If I get it, then I Create and if the Creator is by your design without then your sin (separateness) leaves you scared and alone.

JUDGE: State your name for the record.
    David Merrill: biocosmetric sonoluminescence
    JUDGE: What does that mean?
    David Merrill: My name is My Word.
    JUDGE: Who is David VAN PELT?
    David Merrill: My Title is David Merrill.
    JUDGE: What about VAN PELT?
    David Merrill:That is my OFFICE.
    JUDGE: I don't understand.
    David Merrill: David Merrill means "Beloved Teacher of God." VAN PELT means, "SON OF THE PATROON."
    JUDGE: Please state your name for the record.
    David Merrill: Biocosmetric Sonoluminescence is when you use technology, transducers to measure the biocosm, or electromagnetic field with biofeedback to quickly train the student or patient to invent a small star in the near future.
    JUDGE: I cannot make sense or use that!
    David Merrill: That is because there is no controversy here. I am not disputing or introducing any facts. I have been keeping an evidence repository for finding of facts and testimony for years.
    JUDGE: Do you feel that you might be introducing ANYTHING this court can use, even in the future?
    David Merrill: (Silence.)

Evidence Repository

P.S. Therein lies the reasoning the Senate and Cornell have removed the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code.

P.S.

Quintessence:

Disambiguation:

Even studying those links first, this may drop you. I found this in an old math book in the Mason Museum:

Attachment 4269

Name:  circumambulation 1.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  190.9 KB

This is an early attempt to explain why the seashells in the southern hemisphere do not rotate the opposite direction as the seashells in the northern hemisphere.

Greetings my absence notwithstanding a break for the not so thuggish capricious never laughter is what holds us together and sadness keeps us apart. Guardian news paper pei Canada freeman on the lamb jumps in David your the bomb got the appeal part it's as simple as sending back our first due dilly I hope we know my thumbprints are all over this the 1960 Kraft Cheese hour my demands are lawfull looking back I was a glutton for punishment but a hearing is one sided adios gringo a mason can demand the sea its what's in the deep dark place conscious of truth means loll of a lie its ressess

I recall a story about three Chinese brothers. They all had gifts and one was able to put all the ocean water in his mouth.

But I was so young I cannot remember the name. Can somebody link that child's fable here?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I recall a story about three Chinese brothers. They all had gifts and one was able to put all the ocean water in his mouth.

But I was so young I cannot remember the name. Can somebody link that child's fable here?
    The Five Chinese Brothers
    Last edited by allodial; 07-11-16 at 02:03 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

PROVINCIAL COURT
    John James due in court tomorrow after Judge enters not-guilty pleas on his behalf

A 56-year-old man who refused to enter pleas had them entered for him before a Charlottetown judge recently set his case over for trial.A man who said the police didn’t have permission to use his name and claimed the attorney general didn’t give the Crown standing in his case will be back in court next week.

John James , 56, appeared before Chief Judge Nancy Orr in provincial court in Charlottetown recently to face three charges.

MacLean is charged with a probation breach, driving while disqualified and breaching an undertaking.

During his brief court appearance, MacLean, who was in custody and represented himself, said he didn’t think the attorney general gave the Crown permission to proceed with the case.

“It’s a fraud on the court here,” MacLean said.

It’s a stance Orr disagreed with when she refused to dismiss the case after MacLean said he wasn’t willing to enter a plea.

MacLean repeatedly said the Crown had no standing in the case, to which Orr responded by saying he was incorrect.

That led to a warning from MacLean.

“You move along at your own peril, then, your honour,” he said.

MacLean tried to argue the charges weren’t valid because the police didn’t have permission to use his name, including on the document that listed details about those charges, which is known as an information.

The information filed started the process, which was fraudulent, MacLean said.

“I’m trying to help you out here, your honour.”

MacLean refused to enter any pleas because he said doing so would give the provincial court jurisdiction over the matter, which he didn’t believe it had.

After the case was adjourned, MacLean was back in court the next morning before a justice of the peace for a show cause hearing to determine if he should be held in custody.real drama or real dumb integrity is the ocean in this fabled sea but what's dumb/
    Last edited by xparte; 07-11-16 at 06:26 PM. Reason: summary dumb

Charged (in Canada) with "Breaching an Undertaking" as found in the papers?

Definitely food for thought! Thank you.

P.S. I doubt you have waived your speedy trial right. However that reads in Canadian. If the prosecutor and prosecuting court cannot organize jurisdiction within the speedy trial clock, does that fall on you?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-12-16 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    PROVINCIAL COURT
    John James due in court tomorrow after Judge enters not-guilty pleas on his behalf

A 56-year-old man who refused to enter pleas had them entered for him before a Charlottetown judge recently set his case over for trial.A man who said the police didn’t have permission to use his name and claimed the attorney general didn’t give the Crown standing in his case will be back in court next week.

John James , 56, appeared before Chief Judge Nancy Orr in provincial court in Charlottetown recently to face three charges.

MacLean is charged with a probation breach, driving while disqualified and breaching an undertaking.

During his brief court appearance, MacLean, who was in custody and represented himself, said he didn’t think the attorney general gave the Crown permission to proceed with the case.

“It’s a fraud on the court here,” MacLean said.

It’s a stance Orr disagreed with when she refused to dismiss the case after MacLean said he wasn’t willing to enter a plea.

MacLean repeatedly said the Crown had no standing in the case, to which Orr responded by saying he was incorrect.

That led to a warning from MacLean.

“You move along at your own peril, then, your honour,” he said.

MacLean tried to argue the charges weren’t valid because the police didn’t have permission to use his name, including on the document that listed details about those charges, which is known as an information.

The information filed started the process, which was fraudulent, MacLean said.

“I’m trying to help you out here, your honour.”

MacLean refused to enter any pleas because he said doing so would give the provincial court jurisdiction over the matter, which he didn’t believe it had.

After the case was adjourned, MacLean was back in court the next morning before a justice of the peace for a show cause hearing to determine if he should be held in custody.real drama or real dumb integrity is the ocean in this fabled sea but what's dumb/
    What you now have here is two people being the judge and the crown prosecutor breaking the law.
    The Crown is "impersonating a government agent" and the judge adding and abetting identity theft.
    None of them are the Attorney General or his deputy assistant.
    I am sure besides a tort claim that the "criminal code of canada" has a punishment for these violations.
    Stick it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    What you now have here is two people being the judge and the crown prosecutor breaking the law.
    The Crown is "impersonating a government agent" and the judge adding and abetting identity theft.
    None of them are the Attorney General or his deputy assistant.
    I am sure besides a tort claim that the "criminal code of canada" has a punishment for these violations.
    Stick it to them.

Y'know, there's gotta be a 12 step program for folks like that....

the provincial lunch room how justice is preempted I was public lunch meat the rating Corpse I preserved this public stench on and for the appeal only all the drama in the paper is just what's in the case file the R4C was on the chefs I mean chiefs desk so the local news paper is repository without equality I went for equity only 120 days on remand over last year warrants armed trespass kidnaping far as taking orders find me one who has the authority standing .well brothers it's true me the record and lawful $ demands & lawful excuse freeman on the lamb sacrifice freedom u get the truth and a truce