Thread: David, How much for a guide that teaches how to set up an evidence depository?

David, How much for a guide that teaches how to set up an evidence depository?

David,

How much would you charge me for a PDF guide that teaches how to setup an evidence depository using the district court, that I can share for free with others?

In other words, to compensate you for your work, but that I can help others my making it freely available to them.

I would simply supply you the Lesson Plan under the same terms as all the suitors:

1) True Identity
    2) Record Forming (evidence repository/Refusal for Cause)
    3) Redeeming Lawful Money

There are many ways to form the record. Keeping it protected so to keep a publication on PACER might be a problem. A suitor is having a problem with the clerk of court sending back documents unpublished after over 50 successful Refusals for Cause.

Dear clerk of court;

As I understand our agreement, I pay you as evidenced by the receipt copied herein, not Ms. JUDGE. I have shown you why JUDGE is not a judge, according to the bonding process for judges in the USA by execution of law. I even instructed you that if you take legal advice from Ms. JUDGE, that she is to show cause why her oath of office is deviant from that prescribed by law. You have not complied.

Please open a Miscellaneous Case file for an evidence repository, for testimony and findings of fact regarding this matter. I have told you how important my Libel of Review Case File is for protecting my estate for what I consider a now-constant paper seizure attempt and must consider you, my clerk of court, to be in collusion with JUDGE, until you show otherwise.
    The thing is that the returned documents are a record. It is just good to have the record published.

Becoming a suitor gets you into the brain trust. This is my learning tool but learning and teaching are the same thing. If you think I am smart, in other words, my genius is to combine talents and experiences with others in cyberspace. I was bursting long before anybody so far as I know, and calling it open-faced email broadcasts.

The corpus of the trust is the email list. You can contact others on the email list and even form social and business relationships with trust experts etc. - Maybe even fall in love for all I know. The information and lessons though, you share those as you please. You just cannot share the email list. That is the only breach of trust aside from being disruptive to the creation process. Communication and creation are synonyms and only beings of like ORDER can truly communicate.

I sometimes consider myself the intelligence nexus between sensory nodes but we are all both in fact, about 100 suitors typically.

There is the Libel of Review - a typical fluff case filed as a federal civil suit around the first Refusal for Cause to set up the evidence repository. There is also a NaD - Notice and Demand, with its variations about serving and notifying the Fed Bank, your bank Manager etc. And sometimes like above a Miscellaneous Case file is used.

Click Here for the pdf.

Name:  Doc 1 Page 1.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  115.2 KB

There is something to what Michael Joseph is saying, about forming a template this 70th Jubilee (since the invasion of Canaan by the Israelites). It would really be a disservice to people to let them be that lazy. It is far more safe and productive too, to teach the components of a claim and then get the claim somehow on the record.

P.S. Doug posted a link recently showing how one can keep a deposit slip, demanding lawful money in your wallet and show that. Also, consider this record - a hat camera - when the young woman wanted my naked signature of endorsement on cash refunded on a cash purchase:

Play Hat Camera Video.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-12-16 at 09:04 PM.

P.S. Some times it is just fun to have a record:

Last edited by David Merrill; 07-12-16 at 10:07 PM.

Jim MORRISON - The Doors:

People are Strange.

Last edited by David Merrill; 07-12-16 at 11:24 PM.

David,

Thank you for your kind attention. I am already subscribed to the lawfulmoneytrust.com site. The thoughts in my head are as follows:

The mass of people are completely ignorant of who they are and their history. In that state they are completely dangerous, and damaging to themselves and others. However, there are those that show an inclination to learn and be disabused of their ignorance, and therefore useful to others that prize liberty and justice like yourself.

will continue, have a hearing to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

Thank you for your kind attention. I am already subscribed to the lawfulmoneytrust.com site. The thoughts in my head are as follows:

The mass of people are completely ignorant of who they are and their history. In that state they are completely dangerous, and damaging to themselves and others. However, there are those that show an inclination to learn and be disabused of their ignorance, and therefore useful to others that prize liberty and justice like yourself.

will continue, have a hearing to attend.

P.S. Doug posted a link recently showing how one can keep a deposit slip, demanding lawful money in your wallet and show that. Also, consider this record - a hat camera - when the young woman wanted my naked signature of endorsement on cash refunded on a cash purchase:

Play Hat Camera Video.
    Watch the video carefully. Watch the girl. - What she does and says.

Is it training?

Therefore she is not ignorant. Or is she?

I am saying that it is inconsequential. What you are creating should be from an incubator of love. Otherwise all you do is make stuff up; delusions and illusions.

So forgive all these folks you have judged ignorant and slothful.

Then you will have a proper incubator for natural law to comply - that genii comes forth; "Your wish is my command."

Watch how she simply offers that I might endorse the cash she livers unto me. A while back, I would pocket the cash and refuse to sign at all. That was very offensive.

BTW - if the endorsement is offered via digital keypad, just write in large letters; "Lawful Money."