Hi All,
This has been an ongoing debate in my head and I am sharing with all to hopefully help others stuck in this conundrum. The subject is signing on a form and in this case I am talking about the loved form 1040 from our gracious benefactors. So I am assuming I 'know' certain varibles, these being:
-the JOHN H DOE on the form is a trust by the SSA (with appropriate numbers)
-the being lending energy to that trust to fill out that form is operating the office of the trustee
-John Henry is that trustee and is appearing specially as JOHN H DOE or maybe John Heny dba JOHN H DOE.
-The trustee redeems lawful money for the trust by demanding it for the trusts pay checks and possibly the agreemnet card at the bank.
-The trust is employed and the recieves a W2 from the employer (it doesn't really work or receive anything the being is lending the energy and physical presence to operate the trust thru the office of trustee)
-The trust only ever signed as John H Doe in the past forms. Basically letting the trustee and trust form a general partnership.(the guy in the office of the trustee was sleeping on the job, but he is slowly waking up)
-LoR has not been filed yet but is ready, willing and able!

So the question is to make smooth transitions would signing the pergury statement John Henry specially as John H Doe (signed like during the partnership) or John Henry specially JOHN H DOE (where it is signed in all cap letters) or simply keep the old signature, be the best path? It is verying tiring weighing the options. And I am sure that is not the least of them!

I figure with the zero return there will already be scrutiny and I do not think it will matter too much as the big issue is lawful money. The trust can redeem it, and it is the return of a trust, so if I was in general partnership with it all these years and since the LoR is not in place, I can't really force the use of my real name yet. They don't know who that is.

Well I won't take you in circles but that is where the thought goes. Being yourself while trying to let them know this and change that has occurred.
Be Well
Mark Christopher.