Thread: Abide vs Reside.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Biocosmetric sonoluminescence is nearly instantaneous when driven by fear. I propose it lasts no more than three milliseconds but I will measure it, next time I have my lab set up. The adrenaline seems only good for breaking boards and glass... The training is conditioned dread.

Much better the Girl Scout way; s'mores are the training tool of choice.

Your approach may completely miss Jesus, as MJ points out, commanding we fish from the Female, Right Side of the brain.

Since love drives all engines, biocosmetric sonoluminescence is sustainable when the foundation emotion for it is love. So imagine the healer holding a spherical flask in his right hand with a small star glowing in it; with his left hand adjusting a patient's EMF (chi/astral body) for health to follow naturally.

What would Jesus do?

Jesus already has.

Do you suppose Jesus spent any time judging witchcraft? I suppose, He might have had is off days...

P.S. My emphasis on the quintessence of intelligence/counterintelligence on possibly hundreds of selected genetic signatures filtered especially to ship to David Merrill should not diminish the precept "wife of my youth". A wife/mother mastering the conditioned responses of the man/protector/hunter-provider is a precision beauty.
    One who knows himself will be able to spot the manipulation techniques used by others - hopefully. Jesus loves you! If you don't love Jesus you will burn in hell. Square that one if you can! Talk about MK Ultra. How is a young child to square such diametrically opposing statements? Especially when the child contemplates Forever.

Talk about an offer you can't refuse! Well one day I realized that Jesus said the "Kingdom of God is at hand". And I understand that to be NOW - Right Now! There is no need at all to wait as the business plan would have most believe. In fact, what a business indeed. One pays into the plan at ten percent per week to receive something - get this - AFTER ONE DIES. Yippee. Sounds great! Where do I buy some of that good ole salvation?

Geez, if a widget salesman was selling such a ridiculous offer he would not be in business long! Funny how the Alter built in a young child's mind keeps the child coming back to patronize the business plan. Must pay ten percent - Must pay ten percent - if I don't Jesus will burn me forever in fire. Must pay ten percent.

And folks don't call THAT witchcraft? How freakin blind are people? I scare you to your core and you pay me for the rest of your life so that you can receive something - that NOONE knows about - when you die! Man what a deal! I think I will follow the words of Jesus who said the Kingdom of God is at hand! And I think I will leave the witches [preachers] to their craft! They certainly have most under a spell. For again what is the young child to do once the Alter is formed in their precious little minds? All the witch has to do is just utter that certain series of words - "if you don't then you might go to hell". Yep that should do it. Now get your ARSE back in line - pay up!

Take a gander at the "Apocalypse of Peter" to see what Jesus said about these witches that profess themselves Bishops or Deacons under their own authority.

Apocalypse of Peter.pdf

How long will it be before it is recognized that there were THREE items in the Ark of the Covenant? Man that Alter is hard to fight against - it is so well formed in the minds of so many. Why just a few days back a woman informed me that her pastor told her that the King James Bible was the only true word of God. When asked did she know what the term "version" meant she got so obstinate that there was no need to offer "new wine." In love to her, we move on. Maybe one day that Alter in her mind will be torn down and destroyed.

Most are so hopelessly attached to the Alter that they cling to the Word and deny the relationship. The Way of Being is not important to these who are so mind controlled as they may be able to orate the word most effectively but when asked to explain even one verse of the Song of Solomon they go silent with some such crap as "some things are just not meant to be understood". Now you talk about a load of horse manure.

Why would the book exist if it was not meant to be understood? And what of those poets which also tell the truth? Why does she turn her back on those poets? The answer is simple friend - because her pastor whom she trusts with her everliving soul has confirmed in her mind that those poets are heathen BECAUSE they are not blessed by those who would establish a canon.

When those 6k demons called LEGION were cast from the boy and sent into the swine they were Re-LEGION-ed. And those swine [ignorant men and women] went headlong into the sea to their Spiritual death! One demon for each year of the 6 days.

When the sons of God mix [commit adultery] with the daughters of the man then was born unto them giants = Religion!

Dry canals indeed - cisterns at best. I think I will have the courage to follow what Jesus says and forget what the witch doctors tell me what Jesus said. It is a very powerful technique to show somebody something and then tell them what they saw. Just watch FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS or CSPAN - they all do this quite effectively, I might add. What are we all just a bunch of freakin idiots that we need some bean head to tell us what we just saw? Or, maybe just maybe, what we see on TV is not real but as the chilli peppers say "Space might be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement."

You figure it out. Where do you lodge your trust? A friend of mine was quite upset last night about something that happened in Turkey. He was pinned to the TV screen. I asked him why he cared. He spun on me like I just shot his dog. So I asked him what he was going to do about it. Blank stare. So I asked him why was he so angry. No answer. So I asked him again what evidence does he have that these events being portrayed actually happened. Again no answer. Then I asked - do you suspect that the TV is being used to program your mind to a certain emotional response? No answer. So I left with - again - what are you going to do about it? No answer.

Here is the cold hard facts - he is not going to do anything about what he thinks he saw because the TV has reduced him to a 200 lb helpless mass of jelly. No backbone and no mind! Only FEAR is left - for what he was really concerned about TRUTH BE TOLD is what will I do when this comes to my door. And that's the facts Jack!

I had the courage to call him on his bull excrement. We met this morning for breakfast and he thanked me for being bold enough to pull him from his trance. And he is spot on - he was in a fear based trance! That TV is one powerful PR machine. For everything must be sold today - didn't you know?

This morning I had breakfast with a friend and I told him if he could not see himself making $100 / hour he will not ever make $100/hr. That's a fact. This whole Elite - Peasant movement is horse manure. Listen to the YouTube vids talking about the Elite this and the Elite that....I'm Elite - I'm Is-Ra-Elite. Why you say? Because I am actively working to achieve my goals - therefore I am a success. My happiness depends on Me. Thusly am I unconcerned with the TV - Jesus said "the poor ye shall have with you always." He who holds up the UNCLEAN thing constantly before the Mind's Eye is poor indeed.

But ye brethren are RICH - for you know. Here is to your success and happiness - have the courage to be yourself. Imagine your happiness - see it and achieve it.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-16-16 at 06:37 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!