Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abide vs Reside.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    One who knows himself will be able to spot the manipulation techniques used by others - hopefully. Jesus loves you! If you don't love Jesus you will burn in hell. Square that one if you can! Talk about MK Ultra. How is a young child to square such diametrically opposing statements? Especially when the child contemplates Forever.

Talk about an offer you can't refuse! Well one day I realized that Jesus said the "Kingdom of God is at hand". And I understand that to be NOW - Right Now! There is no need at all to wait as the business plan would have most believe. In fact, what a business indeed. One pays into the plan at ten percent per week to receive something - get this - AFTER ONE DIES. Yippee. Sounds great! Where do I buy some of that good ole salvation?

Geez, if a widget salesman was selling such a ridiculous offer he would not be in business long! Funny how the Alter built in a young child's mind keeps the child coming back to patronize the business plan. Must pay ten percent - Must pay ten percent - if I don't Jesus will burn me forever in fire. Must pay ten percent.

And folks don't call THAT witchcraft? How freakin blind are people? I scare you to your core and you pay me for the rest of your life so that you can receive something - that NOONE knows about - when you die! Man what a deal! I think I will follow the words of Jesus who said the Kingdom of God is at hand! And I think I will leave the witches [preachers] to their craft! They certainly have most under a spell. For again what is the young child to do once the Alter is formed in their precious little minds? All the witch has to do is just utter that certain series of words - "if you don't then you might go to hell". Yep that should do it. Now get your ARSE back in line - pay up!
    The fact there are groups that use religious texts as part of mind control or population control ought not be construed as justification for hatred toward innocent bystanders. There are people who teach the scriptures in a twisted, self-serving way. There are those who simply set up 'churches' for gathering money and cute females to themselves. But does that justify hatred toward those who do not?

Many have come to the conclusion that most major US denominations (especially since the 1950s/1960s marked the beginning of a unique kind of Europe-based PSYOPS against America) have been undermined and influenced by American and European intelligence agencies and also by secret societies. Rome in particular despised orthodox Christianity because of the post-Crucifixion effects on oracles, etc. When it was explained that the presence of orthodox Christians were obstructing the flow or workings of their spells or oracles they became enraged and set out to massacre them.

Consider that as a matter of fact, from nearly cradle to grave people most everywhere are threatened "if you do or don't do this or that you will go to jail" (HINT: 'jail' and 'hell' rhyme in Spanish, they may very well be the same word--see also 'gaol' and 'goal') or "if you don't do this or that you will be fined/charged/arrested" or "if you leave/betray the group you'll be killed". Is truth and consequences always necessarily witchcraft? What lawful system is being undermined when the consequence of ones actions is made known ahead of time? We all know and even the scriptures suggest at times that imposters and poseurs would rise with the intent to deceive many. But who having wisdom knows the truth and tries to blame the innocent just due to flaky mental associations? Who lacks knowledge that most televangelists had connections to secret societies? Its obvious: there are those who have pretended to be orthodox (bible-based) Christians just for the sake of making people hate orthodox Christians. Similarly, there have been those waiving a USA flag and carrying out atrocities for the purpose of turning hatred and angst toward the USA when the average American had nothing to do with the atrocities.

P.S. #1 - I wouldn't necessarily refer to the engineer woman's used of #9 Bask as witchcraft.

P.S. #2 - Witches and sorcerers have been involved in counterfeiting and undermining orthodox (note the lower-case 'o') Christianity for thousands of years because they see power in ritual and minds massing together. The irony is when some (even some who refer to themselves as Gnostic) hate what they believe to be orthodox Christianity when its really heretical Gnosticism that they hate (i.e. they hate the affect the infiltrators have had on orthodox Christianity) but can't see the forest for all of those trees.

P.S. # 3 - During the judgement of jerusalem, it is widely held that bodies of many who were slain were thrown into the trash fires outside of the city.

P.S. # 4 - People seem to love 'spiritual interpretations'. But how about this one: What if the significance of being circumcised by the 8th day is really this: those who aren't on the Yehoshua/Joshua/Jesus (regenerative->internal circumcision) Ark (note: Noah's Ark had only one door rather than many doors)--who aren't circumcised in the heart---once the Biblical 8,000 timeline is reached or once the end of the 8th day will, simply, be out of time or alternatively by the end of the 8th day. As in the 'world' is given those many years to get on board the Ark but those societies, families or households (of Abraham? of Adam? or?) who refuse to get on the Ark will be out of time once the survey in time reaches the 8,000th year or at least by the time 'the 8th day' is over. If ~0AD marked the start of day six, then perhaps ~2,000 A.D. was the start of day 8. Or.... if 70AD marked start of day 6, then perhaps 2070 A.D. would mark the start of day 8.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-18-16 at 12:30 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Great fun!

I delved deeply for about five years into William THEDFORD surreptitiously dosing Helen SCHUCKMAN with LSD in her morning tea. But Bill was a product of MK-ULTRA and the Cold War in general. So he was amoral. In walks John the Baptist - Kenneth WAPNICK to commercialize the whole deal. Well, I suppose that without Ken, there would have been nothing for me to study this Voice; this primary memory cluster calling itself Jesus. But my task was forgiving Ken, not Bill.

Even today I cannot expect even the most avid ACIM students to go through that. So I typically just avoid the subject when I attend reading class.

Subproject 130
    Subproject 77

There is always somebody in pain, who has to react and defend.

P.S. #1 - I wouldn't necessarily refer to the engineer woman's used of #9 Bask as witchcraft.

I was thinking of evolution in the genetic race, that if China understood what I was doing in 2003, and tried to patent the genome for SARS then they likely thought out developing the CHRIST (Female) Mind through copulins. I had an interesting afternoon shopping and it makes a lot of sense to me why, in that context.

But I have a wonderful imagination anyway...

P.S. A pretty lady on the pier told me a bald eagle was toying with me for some time before I finally noticed. I was snorkeling on a cloudy morning yesterday. She seemed to think it magical, while I am thinking bald eagles have a bigger sense of humor than I have imagined.

Great wingman! LoL!! She was back today...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-18-16 at 12:53 AM.

The CIA, ACIM and MK-ULTRA, as you know, came about 2,000 years after the dunging of Jerusalem (~29AD)--hardly would they be authorities in the original matter. What any counterfeiter or subverter has done against the saints or against the Christ's lawful assembly they will no doubt answer for Karmically if not otherwise. No doubt, 'converting' (or 'devolving') orthodox Christian congregations to Druckerist, secular theaters would take some subversive kinds of goings-on. As for 'preaching' the Gospel, I don't recall Jesus 'evangelizing' through fear mongering, he healed people and did things to win folks over to the truth: turning them back to the Father and away from the lifestyles and behaviors which caused severance. The true saints led and do lead from darkness to light, from poverty to abundance from fearfulness to soundness of mind.

The 'New Age' way (elitism by syntax and culling). "Just can't have true, orthodox Christians/Judeans interfering with the PYSOPS or the culling!"

The Counterfeits Must Necessary Rely On Fearmongering
    When the counterfeits lack the spiritual authority and divine assistance necessary for true form ministry or conversion (edification, healing, conserving the peace, promotion of equity etc.), perhaps they must necessarily use fear mongering to win a captive audience. It may very well even be that back in Jesus' time, the warnings he gave were to those of Israel or Judah (those who knew better or should know better) rather than to strangers (those who had nary a clue).

I have come across smallish congregations in the South who would have people go around and pray for businesses and the businesses would suddenly see upsurge in sales and financial problems disappear. Fearmongering? No. Proofs of the truth? Yes. Did they go around preaching hellfire and brimstone to those who had never heard of Y'shua/Joshua/Yehoshua/Jesus? No.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Galatians 5:14
    Would promoting destructive or harmful lifestyles or habits among one's neighbors honestly be love?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is always somebody in pain, who has to react and defend.
    The counterfeits like to feed off of pain and fear. The movie Monsters Inc. or Monsters University jokingly illustrates how fear is fed off of (i.e. the monsters feed off the fear they invoke in children (the spiritually immature) at nighttime (who dwell in darkness)). The true form of ministry gets to the root cause of the pain and fear with a view to eliminating both (reverence is one thing, fear is another). Sin can cause traumas that lead to schisms (internal separation or fragmentation)
    Last edited by allodial; 07-18-16 at 01:34 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Which is why I sometimes say; There is only one woman in the whole world, and her name is Mary MAGDALENE.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The CIA, ACIM and MK-ULTRA, as you know, came about 2,000 years after the dunging of Jerusalem (~29AD)--hardly would they be authorities in the original matter. What any counterfeiter or subverter has done against the saints or against the Christ's lawful assembly they will no doubt answer for Karmically if not otherwise...

The 'New Age' way (elitism by syntax and culling). "Just can't have true, orthodox Christians/Judeans interfering with the PYSOPS or the culling!"
    I watched that video at witching hour...

[This in particular (full moon) when the Aqueduct of Sylvius pinches off and we all replenish our cranial spinal fluid.]

I see an old man, too conditioned in the 501(c)(3) mind to understand forgiveness. He set himself up and is confusing everybody around him about the agreement and law boundary he has developed outside of CHRIST Jesus.

The witching hour; 3:00 am, is a time when sleeping people excrete melatonin and cease to dream. This, like the full moon and Aqueduct of Sylvius are shared cycles of biochemistry. My point about genome engineered messianic era seems evasive.

The Chinese may have reverse engineered a new Wall. The Magi acted on Daniel BELTESHAZZAR's prophecy on a visit to Jerusalem at the winter solstice of 2 BC. They told Archelaus HEROD that his bastard son, a 15-month old toddler named Yehoshuah was the NATZAR (Nazareth) - the BRANCH. The coronation name of King David.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    I have struggled with the book of Job for a long time, interestingly enough the first insight into the book came as I was sitting in jail opposite the cell of an arm robber whom was well known to the authorities. In another cell ...
    What were you in for? Possession of asterisks with intent to distribute?