If in i understand this rightly all this happens if one rises to pure thinking, to thinking that is irradiated by will? On the foundation of the past that has dissolved into semblance, meaning outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different. All fructification by the will which rises up from ones own egohood, rip what you sew what unfolds within us a new reality leading into the future.
A man evolves by permeating his deeds and actions, his will-nature, with thoughts; then deeds are performed in love. Such deeds detach themselves from him. Our deeds do not remain confined to ourselves. They become world-happenings; and if they are permeated by love, then love goes with them. As far as me and the cosmos is concerned, an egotistical action is different from an action permeated by love.The etheric body has now detached itself, so that we now have the astral body, the Ego and the Spirit-Self.
The astral body and the Ego therefore remain to us from our earthly life.
You already know that our astral body, in the earthly form in which it was subjected to us, remains with as for a long time after death. The astral body remains with us, because it is permeated with all those things that only pertain to the earthly-human life, and because it cannot immediately expel this. We now pass through a time during which we can only cast off little by little what has become of our astral body as a result of our earthly life.That tells me all poltergeists, ghosts, disembodied spirits etc. are looking to get back here, and that confirms my theory. Being nothing is hell for the ego!
tou·ché gringo
used as an acknowledgment during a discussion of a good or clever point made at egohoods expense. From the courage of the fighters,
From the blood of the battles,
From the sufferings of the abandoned,
From the nation's deeds of sacrifice,
Shall grow out a spiritual fruit,
If souls lead, in Spirit-consciousness,
Their heart and mind into the Spirit-realm.