Thread: Aw, hell....

Aw, hell....

One Of The Best Things You Can Do For Yourself & Others Is Think About and Preach Hell

Ann Barnhardt 6/2016

I have been reading some meditations on Hell by Venerable Luis de la Puente. I have found them to be most helpful, and if I may, I would like to explain some of them to you in the hopes that it will help you and yours.

Hell, as with heaven, has been depicted in such a way as to make it seem banal. What is your conception of hell right now before you read this? Fire? Burning? Demons poking you with sticks? Complete solitude? Sadness? Boredom? Nothingness? Annihilation?

Oh, it is so very, very much worse than any of that.

(SNIP)

Descriptive failings if one Man can make another Man propitiatory, placatory, appeasing, pacifying, mollifying, peacemaking.
    "Is Heaven or Hell just a conciliatory gesture" When abundantly Mans behaviors are journeys between both a material hell and material heaven [earth] ones faith is a spiritual hell and heaven A spiritual war in material heaven who ran for that propitiatory spiritual cover Symbolic. At Hebrews 9:5 the Greek word hi·la·ste?ri·on, “propitiatory,” is used for the cover of the Ark. In the type, or pattern, God’s presence was represented between the two cherubs over the propitiatory cover. (Le 16:2; Ex 25:22) The inspired writer of the book of Hebrews points out that these things were symbolic. As the high priest on the Day of Atonement entered the Most Holy with sacrificial blood, so Christ took the value of his sacrifice, not before a literal propitiatory cover,PRIESTS but before the very presence of Jehovah God in heaven.—Le 16:15; Heb 9:11-14, 24-28. priests are the propitiatory cover or church blankets covering darkness The light of this symbolic city is not from the sun or the moon. Jehovah God’s glory directly lights up this organization, just as the Shechinah cloud illuminated the Most Holy. Also, the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is the city’s “lamp.” In turn, this “city” sheds its spiritual light and favor down upon redeemed people out of all the nations for their guidance.—Revelation 21:22-25. Christ took the value of his sacrifice,so should any Man facing heaven and hell. finding favor what lights up HELL God’s glory his internal organization .