Thread: Lawful Money - False Oath NEXUS

Lawful Money - False Oath NEXUS

The past five years of Lawful Money Refunds PROVES that "they" are respecting the Lawful Money Remedy statute codified as 12 USC 411.

Now, consider the evidence presented by David that PROVES that "they" are also respecting the Oath of Office statutes, by showing that "they" do NOT want to take that Divine Oath in-fact because IMO "they" fear creating legitimate grounds for the literal real Creator God of the Universe to hold them liable and exact a literal punishment/penalty for TRESPASS against same.

The NEXUS is that "they" truly deep-down fear a literal God that would intervene and punish if they TRESPASS upon these "red lines" that the Creator God IS ENFORCING TODAY.

In fact, IMO, the entire USC is a testament to their literal fear of God, because they have hidden the "escape clauses" so cleverly in that mess in order to prevent such trespasses and the subsequent Divine Intervention.

This world of the "Angel of Light" Adversary has lines it cannot cross, even as Satan was not allowed by God to take Job's life.

This NEXUS is being perfectly illustrated by both the Lawful Money and the Divine Oath "lines in the sand".

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    The past five years of Lawful Money Refunds PROVES that "they" are respecting the Lawful Money Remedy statute codified as 12 USC 411.

Now, consider the evidence presented by David that PROVES that "they" are also respecting the Oath of Office statutes, by showing that "they" do NOT want to take that Divine Oath in-fact because IMO "they" fear creating legitimate grounds for the literal real Creator God of the Universe to hold them liable and exact a literal punishment/penalty for TRESPASS against same.

The NEXUS is that "they" truly deep-down fear a literal God that would intervene and punish if they TRESPASS upon these "red lines" that the Creator God IS ENFORCING TODAY.

In fact, IMO, the entire USC is a testament to their literal fear of God, because they have hidden the "escape clauses" so cleverly in that mess in order to prevent such trespasses and the subsequent Divine Intervention.

This world of the "Angel of Light" Adversary has lines it cannot cross, even as Satan was not allowed by God to take Job's life.

This NEXUS is being perfectly illustrated by both the Lawful Money and the Divine Oath "lines in the sand".

Ships of Chittim - book of Daniel. in central banking all that is required is insurance to stand surety for the business acting as court. Psalms 2

Nevertheless the estate of the taxpayer is quite legal. A choice exists. Actually three choices. Male is leadership; female is citizen and the third is the common fig that needs not the little fig wasp. It is self pollinating - without.

For John was exiled. today my daughter asked where God got all the building materials. I asked her to think about that and we would talk about it later when we go for a walk. She responded : they exist in the mind of God.

Thusly in God we trust. For IN HIM we live we move and have our being.

Now onward to Pineal. Statehood is just religion. Look around as folks decide whom will be their man-King. Sad really. The oracle at Delphi is right - know thyself. He who knows himself can go into the valley to face Goliath- this six toed age.

Shalom
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you Doug. That perspective is elegant!

Attachment 4298

Name:  CAT Scan three stones.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  84.3 KB

I am confident that since Fukushima especially I have decalcified my pineal gland and amygdali completely. Also, carefully reading the threads here as my biography, you may note how I enjoy the "witching hour" for working/writing. This is a time of the night - 3 am to 4 am when we all secrete melatonin and spend some time together in a dreamless condition. Well, not me - I like the quiet time.

Name:  no dreams.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  289.3 KB

This is the most insidious plan ever - stop people from dreaming. Jacob wrestled with the angel until dawn! God is between my dreams. That is the Merrillism of choice here. Staying in the condition of complete ego-less-ness is only an illusion of restoration. The natural cycle is dream, be God, dream again...

As the calcium fluoride hardens up the pineal gland we lose touch and age more rapidly. As I have completed neuroregenesis things become blatant. Paul spent the last five years of life writing and living out Roman protective custody under Caesar's house arrest.

Doc 10: ORDER for Dismissal
    Doc 11: Execution of Null Judgment

So I can appreciate the "new eyes" through which to view this fellow's perspective:

Name:  Robert J BRYAN biography.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  260.6 KB

There has been a persistent misnomer (Florida bankruptcy attorney David L. MERRILL), behind which craven BRYAN hides. He protects a false empire built by Paul. A falsified fossil. Olympus is the home of the Roman gods.

This establishes the lien.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-20-16 at 12:31 PM.

It may be easier to watch the movie PROOF. This exemplifies (for me anyway) the misteaching how seminaries and synagogues spout the Breath of Life given to Adam is the "RUACH". This is saying that God's emotions have been imprinted into us instead of the NESHEMAH. The Hebrew reads - NESHMAT CHAIM - for the Breath of Life! God imprinted His MIND into us.

So I was watching PROOF with my lover on the love seat next to me. She is all with Gwyneth and I am growing pretty perturbed how it is MATH! If it is right, then it will work though the reproducible mental model for all the grad students and professors too. I especially like the professor who lip reads through it and it brings him to tears...

So what does it matter what people feel about the Proof?

Well, the love seat got a whole lot bigger...

What HOLLYWOOD put in the notebook was the Fast RSA Factoring Algorithm:

Name:  RSA Factoring Algorithm.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  215.7 KB

I am so bold as to publish my 2028 discovery on the first page:

Attachment 4303

But I have other premises already published:

Name:  Fermat's Last Theorem.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  104.9 KB

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Thank you Chex! It takes no time to find the fatal flaw in de facto:

It involves no trespass upon the executive power of appointment.

When a trained lawyer fails to notice that the oath of office he is signing is flawed, that in my opinion is a trespass. Especially when I, an alleged layman, can find the flaw and have pointed it out.

Attachment 4309

I have even offered Mr. BRYAN redemption.

P.S. But this is so much deeper in sublime beauty. Look over BRYAN's biography. Mr. BRYAN is the man who moved the venue from the home of the Roman gods - Olympia - to Tacoma. He keeps his chambers in that small courthouse and is likely running the joint. He has appointed himself god there.

https://youtu.be/I94VRpvCjhY

The dome shape doorway on the left, after I take a u-turn... That Masonic Templar building is the Robert J. Bryan Inn of Court.

Name:  Tacoma_courthouse.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  149.3 KB

Name:  middle temple.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  42.6 KB

Middle Temple - City of London.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-20-16 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

Thank you again.

Being in the middle - Mr. Victor J. WOLSKI, presented arguments and therefore appeared. That Case sets in the US Court of Federal Claims on the docket, WOLSKI recused. Mr. BRYAN has not uttered a peep about the validity of oaths or the ALL UPPER CASE spelling. Another thing. I added the Attachment to the Criminal Complaint - the filings in the US Supreme Court and the US Court of International Trade, after the clerk refused the Miscellaneous Case filing and mostly because of the red thumbprint at that. I forgot to check the Attachments box and called the process server and told him to do that before he refiled. He misunderstood or forgot too. So BRYAN makes no mention of any Attachment in his brief utterances.

Then the whole case proceeded under the clerk's absurd misnomer - me being David L. MERRILL, same name as a Florida bankruptcy attorney...

It took three or four days for them to work enough intentional errors into the process before they could publish on PACER.

So I certainly agree with your perspective. I was not really giving BRYAN credit for fearing God however; just that he knows full well his oath of office differs significantly from that prescribed by Congress, even in the US Code.

David... this just came to me...

THEY must also really fear TRESPASSING upon your True Name!!!

The one given to you by "The Father" through your parents, and thereby linked to His Holy Name, and to the Third Commandment, which specifically emphasizes the liability of "punishments"!

7 "You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.

Therefore, trespassing upon your true given name is trespassing on God's Name!

So, God takes this trespass personally!

And even if BRYAN ["the Philistine"] himself does not fear God in this manner, IMO, he is truly acting as an agent of The Adversary - WHO DOES FEAR GOD!

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble

So... KEEP GOING!!! ... David Merrill of the VAN PELT family !!!

1 Samuel 17:45
    45 Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have taunted.

See... God takes "taunts" personally ("persona"-lly) !!!
    Last edited by doug555; 07-20-16 at 11:55 PM.

That is very helpful Chex - Thanks.

Here is the thing. The DoJ had a chance to find and cite Ryder in the US Court of Federal Claims. They moved the court to treat my Complaint like an appeal and tried to influence me with a bunch of Internet social media emotionalism. Meanwhile Victor J. WOLSKI made mention about the deviations in his own oath and appeared to defend - failing miserably.

Therefore after several months the case sets with Mr. WOLSKI recused and therefore refusing to make any utterance at all.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-30-16 at 12:34 AM.