Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plant Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It was only the timing and your rejection of my premise suggesting that like several times before, when I propose The Lien is global, you pepper the place with hysterical phone videos.
    I'm uncertain as to what premise you're referring to. I don't recall posting any hysterical cellphone videos anywhere. The closest thing I can think of is the video of a man's friendly encounter with DHS while doing an Open Carry, I'm not sure how that could be construed to be hysterical. I actually posted it (as the thread suggests) as evidence that DHS isn't necessarily out to eat people.

Name:  crazy_mob.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  50.1 KB

The Timing Is...
    Simply, the timing is this: a whole lot of people are going 'apesh#t everywhere'. Not I. The Progressive Commies are getting desperate. Not I. Consider that for over three years there have been places in the USA where government is falling apart (no mail service in some areas I've heard) and police are hardly if at all responding to calls, cops resignations and difficulty in hiring cops (since the Michael Brown incident) are causing major attrition and all that LONG, LONG before the Dallas incident. Thing is: NONE OF US ARE IN ANY WAY OBLIGATED TO ALLOW THE UNDESIRABLE CONDITIONS TO CONTINUE. There isn't any obligation for a free, sane people to sit idly by to wait for someone with a Blue Hat or Federal Indicia to wipe their asses and change their nappy. How well did that work out for Katrina victims?

Without being offended (instead perplexed), I get the impression that I am being confused with someone else. Cellphone videos much like CNN 'news footage' are easily faked for use for deceptive propaganda. (TBH, I was sitting having fast food with some kids when ISIS news first hit CNN and first thing that came to mind was "Stan Lee".) I hardly ever follow or give much credence to mainstream news without taking a few hits of salt. However, as of late the pot is being stirred so furiously and the noise is so great that even stones and trees at the tops of mountains can't help but give attention.

I have analyzed many 'events': from Paris, to San Bernadino, to Orlando, to Dallas. I'll put it this way: the fishy smell probably even offends the fish that dwell at the bottom of rivers and seas.

The Noise/Upheaval Is Global...
    If you consider the news sources associated with my posts they are mainly European or Russian or Non U.S. (if I was ever echoing beforeitsnews or rumormill that would be one thing but such is not the case) --as for sources that puts it far from and beyond the Patriot Movement or Patriot Conspiracy. I don't even echo CNN because of typical, inbred fearmongering. At least the Russians and Kiwis can hold back for a moment and be moderate and honest in their reporting and don't take their honesty as a reason for sending out the sanitizing squats. Can't say the same for LA Times, New York Times, CNN or MSNBC. People far across the Atlantic or far across Pacific are very concerned about what is going on in the USA area and in their homes (UK, EU zone, New Zealand, Australia).

Ed
    Its easy to mistake Edwin Vieira / Ed Vieira (author of Pieces of Eight) with Eduardo Rivera / Ed Rivera.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-23-16 at 02:37 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I appreciate you Allodial!

Please think nothing of it then. It is my being misconstrued. I have never experienced neuroregenesis before now. It is like having a time machine, in the traditional sense.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-23-16 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    People far across the Atlantic or far across Pacific are very concerned about what is going on in the USA area and in their homes (UK, EU zone, New Zealand, Australia).
    "It’s all because some people like borrowing the credit of the united states and others don’t."

Congress enacted the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act in 1982, which included section 6702 (below) and introduced the IRS’s “Frivolous Return Program” to deter tax protesters. Since about 2000, the Frivolous Return Program has been located in the IRS Service Center in Ogden, Utah. The penalty associated with frivolous returns was $500 until 2007 when Congress allowed an increase to $5,000. http://nwtrcc.org/resist/frequently-...volous-filing/

“Taxpayers may not refuse to file tax returns and may not claim deductions or credits on their tax returns based on their opposition to government programs or policies.” https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-lafa/20133303f.pdf

Source
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

P.S. One might combine some thought, about this color of blue/purple for the brain in the catalog, too.

Neuroregeneration opens the door to be free of emotional habits. This reduces control of the ego significantly.

Name:  Documents Disclosure on SARS.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  54.2 KB

Within two weeks China published intent to patent the genome for SARS. To export the National Copulin is no stretch, given plenty of time to consider the national debt-based reverse engineering of the Wall. You might not catch my drift but if you read it, then it is planted.

I would of course call it sponge dildo cunt farm to simply cause you to stop and read the sentence a second time. This detonates the mind bomb.

The pill can be reproduced easily in a complex waveform. The waveform is simply the sum of its key frequency/ingredients.

https://youtu.be/w13-_nk7G4k

Effectively, the tuned transducers are no problem...

https://youtu.be/tgB559i9i3c

Certainly, we must consider the fact that, at the beginning of earthly evolution, human beings were exposed to luciferic temptation. Consequently, their normal progress of evolution was changed. Thus we are faced, symbolically, with Adam cast out of paradise; his being is other than what it was destined to be before luciferic temptation. How does this manifest? Imagine that Lucifer had never approached humankind, and that human beings had lived without the luciferic impulse. In that case, human beings would have lived in a different way in their ether body. When we pass through the portal of death, we still retain our ether body, and then we cast it off. Nevertheless, this ether body more or less continues its existence. As a result of luciferic temptation, it caries the impressions of everything we do and think. We know that human beings die; that they pass through the portal of death; that the physical body is surrendered to the elements; that, after a few days, the ether body detaches itself from the human being; and that human beings then continue along whatever path them must take. At the same time, in this etheric part are the impressions of what the ether body had become as a result of thinking, feeling, and actions, in an inevitable accordance with luciferic temptation.Now imagine the earth. The human physical body enters this earth; it is given over to the earthly elements, but the ether body remains connected with the earth. Thus, we have the ether bodies of human beings; they are present in the atmosphere of the earth. And they are different from what they would have been had the luciferic temptation never taken place. Everything I've said thus far about ether bodies in general refers, of course, to these ether bodies. But what I am saying today also refers to them. So we may repeat: Human beings are embedded in the earth; what we leave behind on the earth — all that our ether body has become during earthly life — has become more dry, more “woody,” than it would have become had the luciferic temptation not occurred. More wood-like, drier — in fact, this difference does exist. Imagine that the luciferic temptation had never taken place; after death, human beings would leave behind a far more rejuvenated ether body, a much “greener” ether body, as it were. Because of the luciferic temptation, human beings leave behind a far more dried-up ether body than would have otherwise been the case.This was expressed in the legend that tells us a dried-up Tree of Paradise arose from Adam's grave. But what lives in the earth actually lived before in the human ether body, infected by Lucifer. It was precisely this element into which the body of Jesus of Nazareth entered as a healer, or as a “phantom,” Imagine that Adam's grave — Adam surrendered as a physical body to the earthly elements. Arising from his grave is the dried-up ether body, the representative of the human past that was infected by Lucifer and remains intact after death. This is, at the same time, the tree upon which one may be crucified. In fact, such a crucifixion actually does take place when the “phantom” of Jesus of Nazareth remains behind on earth after the Mystery of Golgotha, and through it unites with the earth. This is expressed in the legend that tells us this tree was handed down from generation to generation and became, in turn, the cross on Golgotha. This is a pictorial view that corresponds to the fact — that, through the crucifixion, the phantom of Jesus of Nazareth united with what lived in the earth etherically, as a totality of ether bodies infected by Lucifer. Those bodies were, of course, scattered, rarified, and dissolved, but they were nevertheless existent in the form of forces. This is very significant and infinitely profound fact that we must keep in mind, and it illuminates for us the mysteries of the earth.
    But what is it, in fact, that brings about our connection with the ether body infected by Lucifer? It is the fact that we enter the physical world as children. We still do not, of course, find the whole answer in that point were one becomes a child, because if we look with the right feeling, we see in the child a being free of Lucifer. And if we are able to do this — to look at a child with the right feeling, seeing how one enters the world — we can see the human relationship to the Christ. If a dogs life is short its not from pissin on trees.Dogs were never infected by Lucifer.
    Last edited by xparte; 07-26-16 at 10:06 PM.