Thread: Plant Intelligence

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It was only the timing and your rejection of my premise suggesting that like several times before, when I propose The Lien is global, you pepper the place with hysterical phone videos.
    I'm uncertain as to what premise you're referring to. I don't recall posting any hysterical cellphone videos anywhere. The closest thing I can think of is the video of a man's friendly encounter with DHS while doing an Open Carry, I'm not sure how that could be construed to be hysterical. I actually posted it (as the thread suggests) as evidence that DHS isn't necessarily out to eat people.

Name:  crazy_mob.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  50.1 KB

The Timing Is...
    Simply, the timing is this: a whole lot of people are going 'apesh#t everywhere'. Not I. The Progressive Commies are getting desperate. Not I. Consider that for over three years there have been places in the USA where government is falling apart (no mail service in some areas I've heard) and police are hardly if at all responding to calls, cops resignations and difficulty in hiring cops (since the Michael Brown incident) are causing major attrition and all that LONG, LONG before the Dallas incident. Thing is: NONE OF US ARE IN ANY WAY OBLIGATED TO ALLOW THE UNDESIRABLE CONDITIONS TO CONTINUE. There isn't any obligation for a free, sane people to sit idly by to wait for someone with a Blue Hat or Federal Indicia to wipe their asses and change their nappy. How well did that work out for Katrina victims?

Without being offended (instead perplexed), I get the impression that I am being confused with someone else. Cellphone videos much like CNN 'news footage' are easily faked for use for deceptive propaganda. (TBH, I was sitting having fast food with some kids when ISIS news first hit CNN and first thing that came to mind was "Stan Lee".) I hardly ever follow or give much credence to mainstream news without taking a few hits of salt. However, as of late the pot is being stirred so furiously and the noise is so great that even stones and trees at the tops of mountains can't help but give attention.

I have analyzed many 'events': from Paris, to San Bernadino, to Orlando, to Dallas. I'll put it this way: the fishy smell probably even offends the fish that dwell at the bottom of rivers and seas.

The Noise/Upheaval Is Global...
    If you consider the news sources associated with my posts they are mainly European or Russian or Non U.S. (if I was ever echoing beforeitsnews or rumormill that would be one thing but such is not the case) --as for sources that puts it far from and beyond the Patriot Movement or Patriot Conspiracy. I don't even echo CNN because of typical, inbred fearmongering. At least the Russians and Kiwis can hold back for a moment and be moderate and honest in their reporting and don't take their honesty as a reason for sending out the sanitizing squats. Can't say the same for LA Times, New York Times, CNN or MSNBC. People far across the Atlantic or far across Pacific are very concerned about what is going on in the USA area and in their homes (UK, EU zone, New Zealand, Australia).

Ed
    Its easy to mistake Edwin Vieira / Ed Vieira (author of Pieces of Eight) with Eduardo Rivera / Ed Rivera.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-23-16 at 02:37 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.