Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Greetings,

Thanks to BeatTrafficTickets.org and its author, and the friend who steered me there, I believe we have successfully R4C'd the Fraudulent Citations of both a Texas and Iowa Municipal court!

The first came when, in trying to get far away from Texting drivers, I was pulled over by a Revenue Agent/LEO for Frisco, Texas. Upon finding no option to use the Motorcyle Safety Course, or deferred adjudication, and finding the Ticket Cost of $305!!!!, I decided to fight, not knowing how I might do so.

A friend, upon hearing, directed me to the above site, where I learned what to do, and R4C'd the citation to the LEO. Later, with a witness, I hand delivered a Certificate of Mailing of the original R4C'd citation, to the Clerk. She threatened me that if I 'don't take care of this, it could go to warrant.' It would be an illegal warrant, since it is not a crime not to show up for a voluntary meeting with an commercial court magistrate!

Since then, they have sent two other letters, both of which I R4C'd. An Administrative Court can ONLY deal with a LEGAL FICTION, and never with a Natural Man of flesh and blood. I never consented to their Jurisdiction. There is no verified complaint, and so there is no case, since no one was injured or damaged.

The other citation was issued in Iowa, when I wasn't paying attention to my speed.

By this time, I knew the Law, knew my right to Travel, knew LEO had no personam jurisdiction, and knew not to give consent.
    I asked, Officer, is that a request or a demand for those documents?
    (He immediately got angry with me.) I remained calm and respectful, and presented the Docs.
    'Is this your Drivers License?, said LEO.
    'Officer, do I have the right to remain silent?', said I.
    He refused to answer my question.
    'You are one of those anti government people....Where were you going in such a hurry?"
    Officer, do I have the right to remain silent?, said I.
    You are making this into a much bigger deal than it has to be. Is there any reason why I should not believe this is your Driver's License?, said Leo.
    Realizing he might decide to arrest me, and knowing I had R4C as my Trump Card, I said, 'That is an authentic Texas Drivers License'. I did NOT say it was MY driver's license!

He issued the citation and forced me to sign it. I wrote my First Middle (my True Name), All rights reserved. U.D. (Under Duress). I asked for his business card, which he refused to give.

I began writing notes immediately. Minutes later he came back and told me to get 'Travelling'. I found it interesting that he used the word Traveling! I responded, Yes Sir, Officer. I will begin Traveling immediately.

I went to the next town, to the library, printed out a Certificate of Mailing, made photo copies, and Refused for cause, timely, without dishonor, and without recourse to Me. And mailed it.
    The next day, I mailed the same evidence to the Court.

Since they have tried twice to get me to respond to the citation issued to the LEGAL FICTION. I have marked them, Return to Sender. Refused for cause.

I would encourage everyone NOT to resist if you have the LEGAL FICTION'S DRIVERS LICENSE with you. Just give it to them, state you do not consent to the stop, and that you are not presenting it for Identification, but for Competency. Then invoke your right to silence, and R4C the citation, if no one was damaged. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to push it to the place where you get arrested! Don't argue with a Badge and a Gun!

Please comment if you have suggestions for improvement. I am new to this realm. Thanks for reading!

I'd wait a bit before calling this a success ...

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    I'd wait a bit before calling this a success ...
    I will take that advice. What makes you think they may not, or would not be successful?

They have no verified complaint. They have no one consenting to answer to the charge laid against their LEGAL FICTION.

They have not established personam Jurisdiction. Therefore, what am I missing? Please tell me, I need to know and want to learn! thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    I will take that advice. What makes you think they may not, or would not be successful?

They have no verified complaint. They have no one consenting to answer to the charge laid against their LEGAL FICTION.

They have not established personam Jurisdiction. Therefore, what am I missing? Please tell me, I need to know and want to learn! thanks for your help.
    CommonLaw sed:

you have the LEGAL FICTION'S DRIVERS LICENSE with you. Just give it to them, state you do not consent to the stop, and that you are not presenting it for Identification, but for Competency

You have given them everything they need

By studying at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com you might break through to a shorter method.

Since you do not use your driver license for identification, keep it in the glove box in a plastic case of some sort. My insurance company supplies an advert plastic sleeve with a clear side. This is for Proof of Insurance. - So the cop can easily view it. Keep the driver license card and tax receipt in there too.

When you hand the packet to the cop say, "You can TAKE the driver license card out if you need to USE it."

Michael Joseph loves explaining about the history of those two highlighted words.

The reason I bring up a higher lesson from that student-paid website is because saying you do not consent to the Stop is unnecessary. It will set you up to be belligerent on the battlefield. If you are out there operating heavy machinery around kids on bicycles, believe me, the cop needs no consent.

P.S. The cop is already authorized by the kids' parents.

Sounds good, testing the waters with small chargers are a good way to find out what works with out putting your neck out to much on the line.
    I once got a parking ticket and sent it back ASAP and wrote on it that I do not consent to any fines of any sort what-so -ever. They sent me an exemption.

integrity would suggest , if you're never going to pull this Commercial [DRIVER] LICENSE. that instrument out of a wallet the persona. acting Commercial all my paperwork is in the vehicle your identity is thus verbatim never that wallet attachment. "You can TAKE the driver license card out if you need to USE it." warfare and a LEO,s own undertaking are both avoidable once you've exchanged his options.a tape recording as my voice identifies me.

I was pulled over by a Revenue Agent/LEO for Frisco, Texas..

An Administrative Court can ONLY deal with a LEGAL FICTION, and never with a Natural Man of flesh and blood. I never consented to their Jurisdiction. There is no verified complaint, and so there is no case, since no one was injured or damaged.

By this time, I knew the Law, knew my right to Travel, knew LEO had no personam jurisdiction, and knew not to give consent.

Since they have tried twice to get me to respond to the citation issued to the LEGAL FICTION. I have marked them, Return to Sender. Refused for cause.
    some bold Statements there ..
    might You back such Statements with some judicial opinions in support of your postulations ..??

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    By studying at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com you might break through to a shorter method.

Since you do not use your driver license for identification, keep it in the glove box in a plastic case of some sort. My insurance company supplies an advert plastic sleeve with a clear side. This is for Proof of Insurance. - So the cop can easily view it. Keep the driver license card and tax receipt in there too.

When you hand the packet to the cop say, "You can TAKE the driver license card out if you need to USE it."

Michael Joseph loves explaining about the history of those two highlighted words.

The reason I bring up a higher lesson from that student-paid website is because saying you do not consent to the Stop is unnecessary. It will set you up to be belligerent on the battlefield. If you are out there operating heavy machinery around kids on bicycles, believe me, the cop needs no consent.

P.S. The cop is already authorized by the kids' parents.
    Heck, how much evidence does the police officer need? He looks at the LICENSE TAG on the vehicle which is evidence that the vehicle is REGISTERED on a Manor Roll subject to terms called Statutes. The user of said vehicle obligates himself by the mere use but even further is the obligation expressed and implied by chattels expressing trust called Drivers License and Insurance [responsible fiduciary].

question: How much insurance is enough?

question: If you kill someone making a use of a machine to transport your interests - which includes the body of which you live in currently, do you have enough insurance to cover your liability?

Finding, there can never be enough insurance, then the insurance is a gamble of sorts which mitigates some risk. But there must be some standard of care else equity would never be restored absent indentured servitude which most folks would faint at seeing as they have never fully considered what it means to be fully liable for one's deeds.

Nevertheless, society has accepted a particular standard of care but no written word can cover every situation.

The other day I conveyed a piece of property to another and for the consideration of my love and affection the estate was transferred to my heirs. Charity is beautiful.

If one has agreed to abide by the traffic statutes, then of what right does that one then refuse to abide by the judgments for infringement? It is so simple to beat the serpent (lower nature) - stay out of debt and obey the law - give tribute to whom tribute is due. And stop robbing Peter [Franciscans] to pay Paul [Pontiff]. Else CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST forms and the liability of the misdeed will result upon the Trustee de son Tort. Enjoy the benefit of being alive - today is a beautiful day!

Warmest regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

where may I find this "Manor Roll"..??
    in a Public Record ..??

help ..!! this is confusing ..
    Statutory Law + something Else " Manor Roll"