Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd wait a bit before calling this a success ...

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    I'd wait a bit before calling this a success ...
    I will take that advice. What makes you think they may not, or would not be successful?

They have no verified complaint. They have no one consenting to answer to the charge laid against their LEGAL FICTION.

They have not established personam Jurisdiction. Therefore, what am I missing? Please tell me, I need to know and want to learn! thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    I will take that advice. What makes you think they may not, or would not be successful?

They have no verified complaint. They have no one consenting to answer to the charge laid against their LEGAL FICTION.

They have not established personam Jurisdiction. Therefore, what am I missing? Please tell me, I need to know and want to learn! thanks for your help.
    CommonLaw sed:

you have the LEGAL FICTION'S DRIVERS LICENSE with you. Just give it to them, state you do not consent to the stop, and that you are not presenting it for Identification, but for Competency

You have given them everything they need

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post

Sounds good, testing the waters with small chargers are a good way to find out what works with out putting your neck out to much on the line.
    I once got a parking ticket and sent it back ASAP and wrote on it that I do not consent to any fines of any sort what-so -ever. They sent me an exemption.