Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    where may I find this "Manor Roll"..??
    in a Public Record ..??

help ..!! this is confusing ..
    Statutory Law + something Else " Manor Roll"
    With all due respect to Michael Joseph, whom I do not know, nor do I have any animosity against him, I find him nearly completely incomprehensible. I just smile and move on. This stuff is apparently learned in layers, ongoingly. It is important for me at least, that I stay grounded in reality, by which I mean, Okay, if I presented that incomprehensible statement in a court of Law, true Law, How would it be dealt with? I assume I just don't know what MJ knows. And at the moment, I have no need to go there, either. But I try to never say Never.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    With all due respect to Michael Joseph, whom I do not know, nor do I have any animosity against him, I find him nearly completely incomprehensible. I just smile and move on. This stuff is apparently learned in layers, ongoingly. It is important for me at least, that I stay grounded in reality, by which I mean, Okay, if I presented that incomprehensible statement in a court of Law, true Law, How would it be dealt with? I assume I just don't know what MJ knows. And at the moment, I have no need to go there, either. But I try to never say Never.
    For me, the key to finding MJ's postings useful is to view biochemical and biophysical model in parables of the Bible. Thought preceding creation and the Word of God being interpreted truthfully through the Holy Spirit. So that in a wonderful way, we can all have different interpretations but they are quite correct, when considering they are custom.