Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Consider the usefulness of the following:

1. evidence of competency as a motorist (which can optionally also include certification as to your physical or mental fitness) [a Motorist's Certificate of Competency];
    2. evidence of automotive financial responsibility (associated with name of motorist specified in item #1 and said certificate number) [such as an appropriate financial responsibility bond, deposit of cash or securities with the State, or, automotive insurance]; AND
    3. if somehow one were to have the RIGHT to drive rather than merely privilege, one could also carry evidence of that with oneself too.

If you're a legal resident of the United States or a U.S. citizen then you likely you are eligible for and required to obtain the state-issued the license. Being that I am not technically resident of any state, territory or possession of the United States, I am technically ineligible for licenses issued to residents.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-27-16 at 02:22 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

a " License " based on a RIGHT ...??
    wtf are You thinking about here ????

it's possible to LICENSE A RIGHT ..???

un-freakin' be-lievable

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    a " License " based on a RIGHT ...??
    wtf are You thinking about here ????

it's possible to LICENSE A RIGHT ..???

un-freakin' be-lievable
    You're obviously inexperienced. If someone without the right can obtain the right by asking someone else for a license. The one with the right can demand the shiny card as EVIDENCE OF THE RIGHT. Sometimes appeasing violent, temperamental leftists with guns with the shiny plastic things they are familiar with can be a good way to go. (Too obvious for some folks.)
    Last edited by allodial; 07-27-16 at 02:42 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    You're obviously inexperienced. If someone without the right can obtain the right by asking someone else for a license. The one with the right can demand the shiny card as EVIDENCE OF THE RIGHT. Sometimes appeasing violent, temperamental leftists with guns with the shiny plastic things they are familiar with can be a good way to go. (Too obvious for some folks.)
    Now ...
    THAT ....
    just as funny as all get out
    I have litigated some 40 "traffic" Cases, and no doubt have watched the LOSERS go down in flames ....
    that might be You, unless You have some factual, empirical evidence to support Your position in Your STATE
    waaaay to amusing ...
    I will not have to wait for Your "Cases" long, will I ..??

good god I am irritable tonight ..

"allodial" ..
    You talk without one whit of any proof ,..

You POST some, hey, any kinda PROOF

I will humbly apologize
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-27-16 at 03:12 AM.

seems mr. "allodial: was born beholden to a Body Politic for his priveliges

seems mr. "allodial: was born beholden to a Body Politic for his priveliges.
    Funniest thing I've heard today, though very errant. priveliges? private ledges?

Now ...
    THAT ....
    just as funny as all get out
    I have litigated some 40 "traffic" Cases...
    Definitely then, you're a noob to me. Jurisprudential Puberty is still a dream for you. "40 'traffic' Cases"?!?!? WHERE IS YER PROOF?!!?!?!?!?

...proof...
    Proof of what? To 'consider' something requires or demands proof, how and why? Considering options for those seeking remedy needs proof exactly how? Also, sometimes you either follow the logic or you don't. BTW, I don't have a U.S. state-issued driver's license FYI.

Wise One: "One could go the nearer store if the other is too far away."
    Yaguu Noob: *cranky growl* "Proove it!!"
    Wise One: I see you haven't been taking your medication, YAGYUU.
    P.S. Feel free to keep your irritability to yourself.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-27-16 at 07:18 AM.

Thank you Ag Maniac!

I am not sure I get it but you showed me that when somebody touches a nerve, it is MY problem.

P.S. This brings up a doctrine, at least to me; Appearance cures all defects in jurisdiction.

I have seen this with passports as well as driver licenses. I cut teeth with the Right to Travel with it decades ago too. It is when one enters and gets response to Affidavit or Directives to the DoR or State Department in the process of getting the card in hand.

In particular the State Department says,

We see that you were born in Connecticut. Therefore you are eligible for this passport because you are a US citizen.
    Even if you got it the way you wanted,

The State Department acknowledges and recognizes that being a Citizen of Connecticut, a state Citizen in no way obligates you as a US citizen under the Fourteenth Amendment.

As pointed out, this is a matter of establishing that you have a prior right - the right to egress and ingress - to Travel. The trick is to show it on the Card.

After processing the holographic "big picture" I have found that is best expressed in the signature, by True Name. First and Middle shows a distinction in how you identify yourself. Whenever signing something I would rather not sign, I use my stamp only. I have never had any trouble. And when signing a digital pad I always write "Lawful Money." large and clear.

These I believe are all rights recognized by Congress and as intelligence nexus for hundreds of suitors, if you say to the cop, I am only showing you this card for competency purposes. Well, that usually results in a verbal warning and "Have a nice day."
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-27-16 at 11:59 PM.

.....just tryin' to diffuse a pissin' match.....my oddball way of doing it on a forum

I'm late to the game & playin' catch-up, so I sponge this stuff up more than contribute....paddin' the post count if you will ;-]