Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

Are you sure you're a "driver"?
    DRIVER. One employed...
    Bouvier’s Law Dictionary, 1856
    DRIVER-- one employed in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle..."
    BOUVIER'S LAW DICTIONARY, (1914) p. 940.
    Driver - One employed in conducting or operating a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle,
    with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street
    railroad car. See Davis v. Petrinovich, 112 Ala. 654, 21 So. 344, 36 L.R.A. 615; Isaacs v.
    Railroad Co., 7 Am. Rep. 418, 47 N.Y. 122. -- Black's Law Dictionary, Third Edition
    DRIVER. One employed...
    --Black’s Law Dictionary, Fourth Edition, 1951
    “The activity licensed by state DMVs and in connection with which individuals must
    submit personal information to the DMV - the operation of motor vehicles - is itself
    integrally related to interstate commerce”. The Definition a License is "A personal privilege to do some particular act or series of acts on Land without possessing any estate or interest therein", and is ordinarily revocable at the will of the licensor and is NOT assignable. The permission by competent authority to do an act which, without such permission, would be illegal TOTALLY or, a trespass, a tort, a clear violation of LAW and/or otherwise totally NOT ALLOWABLE UNDER ANY CONDITION!!! one hasn't the skills to successfully disagree with a LEO if they did the LEO is trained to deal with that successfully also. jail impound and traffic court warrants Clerks and a plea you never made. attachment and the detachment is identity the issue or whats issued because of it.all successfully stories are based on truth in a traffic stop all truth is arrested hopefully that the registered facts and the emergency one pulls over for are just cause and effect. "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance or
    conscientious stupidity."
    --Martin Luther King, Jr.

Were all employees the registered vehicle has seen to that how else could a police argument work and ours be belligerent. argument in any roadside venue or a court venue.PRESUMPTION. RE venue .silver bullets silver tongues .johnnie what are you rebelling against [what ya got] I got plenty experience with successfully following arguments lawful excuse and a legal name and its revenue into a dead paper corporation what identification instrument is living.dead on paper and on stone?

Any license is a excuse for breaking God,s Law having one is the state compensation fees for not being a licensed commercial DRIVER the Sunday DRIVER has only compensation to others in accidents a competency requires a test much like faith.a DRIVER hauling $500.000.00 in freight needs both insurance and competency so claims are avoidable we need nothing less. Traffic - Black's Law Dictionary, Second Edition
    Commerce; trade; dealings in merchandise bills, money, and the like. See In re Insurance Co. [1]It is by these statutes made unlawful for any person to drive or operate a motor vehicle over a highway of this State without having a license, either asan "operator," a "commercial operator," or a "chauffeur."One holding a license as a "commercial operator" or "chauffeur" is not required to have an "operator's" license.

Certain exemptions and exceptions from the operation of the Act are provided in Sec. 3 of Art. II thereof.

The information upon which this conviction was predicated alleged that appellant "did then and there unlawfully operate a motor vehicle upon a public highway, to wit. State Highway No. 24, without a Driver's License."

It is insisted that the information charges no offense, because a "driver's license" is neither recognized nor authorized to be issued under the Act and, by reason thereof, it constitutes no offense to drive a motor vehicle without such a license.

[2]Only three types of licenses are authorized or required under the Act. These are "operators," "commercial operators,” and “chauffeurs,” and they are specially defined in the Act.The term "driver"—-as used in the Act—is defined to be: "Every person who drives or is in actual physical control of a vehicle."In view of this particular definition of the term "driver," it cannot be said that such term may be used interchangeably with or given the same meaning as the term "operator."

There being no such license as a "driver's" license known to the law, it follows that the information, in charging the driving of a motor vehicle upon a public highway without such a license, charges no offense.

Because of the defect in the information, the judgment is reversed and prosecution ordered dismissed.

PER CURIAM.

The foregoing opinion of the Commission of Appeals has been examined by the Judges of the Court of Criminal Appeals and approved by the Court. Is the defect in the information,a TRUE NAME is all the defect i now require rather than There being no such license as a "driver's" license known to the law and all the slick service one can attach to courts no plea is no contract once a record is formed a true name is all that,s been registered.whats in your wallet bills and debt not mine

I lost my privilege to hold one now i just carry the expired one only for competency purposes as vehicle has insurance and is registered it has no licensed driver as you have generated the proper process in this regard I take it you do not carry a driver license.not for my identity i did take a commercial test now it just comes down to r4c no attorney shit on the sidewalk is getting anybody redeemed.my driving days are over a traveler in traffic following the rules.

To xparte:

I know I have admonished one or two posters here about complaining about your style as being somewhat hard to read/comprehend.....but I'm sure that actually works for you when interfacing roadside with one of the "highwaymen".....

agman a suspended driver is my commercial status a expired DRIVER LICENSE in a folder with insurance and registered vehicle is all the competency i can show its not worked yet but my identity is not what im trying to show here i hope this helps

Who cares if it's not worked yet.....the road pirates are the knuckleheads, not you or I.

As I was saying in another thread, I ain't using their "brand" to ID myself

Identifies who

If your accused of being a DRIVER and the true name is on the commercial ID settlement is that agreement only.How you endorsed yourself with the banking identification is that agreement only.