Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

admonished is abundantly profitable when delivery is between advise or urge. It appears my material is introspective? I should review my sentiment more.

I believe it was RETNIAP that put this out there:

By: {true name} for the State of (w/e)
    Alternatively, I came up with this ...

By: {true name} for the parties
    Last edited by allodial; 07-28-16 at 10:51 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

here is what a WIN looks like ....
    when an Attorney has to represent someone incompetent, and uses MY research

arding this, including some neat defenses, one which an Attorney just used to win a speeding Case with my help

NEW YORK SPEEDING TICKET DISMISSED ON NOVEL SUPPORTING DEPOSITION ISSUE
    by Peter Tilem

Share on Google+

New York Traffic Lawyers & Associates successfully won a motion which resulted in a speeding ticket being dismissed completely on novel grounds. Our client was charged with a violation of VTL §1180 (c) for traveling 40 miles per hour in a 25 mile an hour zone. Approximately 15 days after receiving the ticket, the Defendant mailed the ticket to court indicating that he was pleading not guilty and further indicating that he was requesting supporting depositions.

New York Criminal Procedure Law § 100.25(2) provides that a defendant charged by a simplified information is, upon a timely request, entitled as a matter of right to a supporting deposition of a complainant police officer and that upon such a request, a court must order the officer to serve a copy of the same within 30 days of the date such request is received by the court, or at least five days before trial, whichever is earlier.

Approximately six days after receiving the Defendant’s request, the Court mailed an order for the supporting deposition to the local sheriff’s department and acknowledged the Defendant’s request. Approximately six days after that the Defendant received a copy of the supporting deposition. However, the affidavit of service accompanying the supporting deposition says that it was mailed to the Defendant but it not specify the address of the Defendant to which the supporting deposition was allegedly mailed.

An affidavit of service that failed to set forth the address to which the supporting deposition was mailed fails to establish that a proper mailing occurred as required by law. N.Y. C.P.L.R. §§2103 (c) and (f)(1). .
    In our case, while the supporting deposition was mailed timely, the affidavit of service affixed to it failed to provide the mailing address of the Defendant as required by law. Further, the supporting deposition was sent timely to the Defendant but the People never corrected this defective service issue. By failing to correct the service issue, the People divested the Court of jurisdiction and the Court could not proceed on the simplified traffic informations, because this was a divestiture that cannot be “cured.

Thus, because the affidavit of service lacked the required information, in accord with case law, the People of the State of New York could not establish that a proper mailing occurred. Because that proper mailing never occurred and the supporting depositions were in essence never served, we were able to obtain a complete dismissal for our client.
    If you receive a ticket for speeding or another moving violation, do not simply pay the ticket and plead guilty without knowing all of the consequences. Contact us for a free telephone consultation to discuss your ticket and all of the potential penalties that may be imposed

We all enjoy the word deemed especially when it comes to service, because the affidavit of service lacked the required information,or the clerk sends it next door are you beating speeding tickets or is this just compensation for his DRIVER LICENSE that failed to set forth the address identify me you can address me with my true name if your successfully helping DRIVERS this site has none we just carry that commercial prick for competence like Merrill says a true name signature and officer you just address me but a true name will specify the address foreign Defendants to which the supporting deposition was allegedly mailed. standing and getting punked hell if u got folks claiming a residence what help am i to a successfull enterprise like this sorry Bin man just knowing your not a deemed a defendant is the biggest step in ones success
    Last edited by xparte; 08-02-16 at 12:44 AM.

if you intend to carry and tender a DL, then you have to be able to keep such from suspension, and the resultant Misdemeanor the next time you get stopped, now "Driving or Operating" under suspension
    having some"true name" doesn't stop the suspension, it simply gar-un-tee's arrest

Legal tendering A DL no that's to bill a driver account I have no such instructions for carrying one my insurance is all that needs carrying and registration is tagged on the car the true name is my living signature that space provided for electronic endorsement minus a sir name the undertaker now has a live one no corpse the LEO has a choice and his undertaking not mine DL comes with a Defendants Address how else did this defect reach your success story next too paying its r4c you make one great point the free phone call to discuss pentalies for driving stop driving and hang up the DL for identification and the phone calls well we know a free call when u don't have a call of your own it's a service call and no success sorry bin the pitch might work in Long Island or white plains never in Queens

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Legal tendering A DL no that's to bill a driver account I have no such instructions for carrying one my insurance is all that needs carrying and registration is tagged on the car
    The REGISTRATION acts as SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION.
    If the agents have no personal jurisdiction on a DRIVER then the VEHICLE REGISTRATION grants them jurisdiction on the car. The registered owner gets the charge for towing and storage not the driver/traveler.
    The STATE is simply following International protocol to manage public safety, after all that is why they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    The REGISTRATION acts as SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION.
    If the agents have no personal jurisdiction on a DRIVER then the VEHICLE REGISTRATION grants them jurisdiction on the car. The registered owner gets the charge for towing and storage not the driver/traveler.
    The STATE is simply following International protocol to manage public safety, after all that is why they exist.
    I am reading this and wondering about the compreheszion skilz of the Forumites here
    there is no Personam Jurisdiction over a DRIVER ...???
    my head is spinning out of control ...
    just what kinda special Crack do people smoke here ...??

Please, someone...like, you know, X-Party ..
    post some judicial Opinions by an Appellate Court in contradiction of my " WIN"
    and
    why tendering a DL won't get it suspended for FtA

It's like the blind leading the dumb ...
    or--
    isit the Dumb leading the Blind ..??

Spoken from a etheric materialistic attorney propounded in esoteric philosophies as the first or lowest layer in the "human energy field" or aura. What your suggesting is to phone some clever prick that can beat a system well you need to be part of that system to win what. as your comprehension skilz of the Forumites is flawed we forgive folks like you and the clerks your hedging bets on. insulting as you might think my pedestrian mind warbles its ironic i have obtained the arms length i have redeemed my true name without hedging bets on a system you legally defend i have [wone with one ] my hats off to all Forumites less advertisements that need a systematic win [ too be wone with one ]its a freethinker advertising nobody that Middle English word wone (“custom, habit”), from Old English wuna take the legal prizes .youll need the entry fees.It's like the blind leading the dumb ...
    or--
    isit the Dumb leading the Blind ..?? only when it comes to clerk service and judicial misconduct loopholes and your free conciliatory call on how to avoid service a commercial address is a nightmare only when you're in the system. BINNY youll never address me with success i haven't a system .In Vegas its called card counting

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    I am reading this and wondering about the compreheszion skilz of the Forumites here
    there is no Personam Jurisdiction over a DRIVER ...???
    my head is spinning out of control ...
    just what kinda special Crack do people smoke here ...??

Nope, that stuff'll waste ya.

Binbokusai Yagyuu, I see you're associated in some way with Marc Steven's NoStateProject.....hey, good on you, man.....whatever gets ya the results you seek.

Lemme ask ya.....what Nationality are ya, US citizen? Probably so.....so ya gotta play in that sandbox....it's a privilege I understand.

I used to be a US citizen.....now I'm Floridian