Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Two Traffic Tickets R4C Refused for Cause successfully!

walter jurisdiction over a true name thats not in any DRIVER system is a big undertaking for law enforcement having a registered and fully insured automobile is the commercial equivalent to the competency required why be a driver when its only for commercial salvage the sharks can smell it but its a true name preventing them tasting a payday.How do you get jurisdiction over [nobody] if you dont identify yourself correctly its understood your standing under that of a driver.Even i get it dont invite X too the Party

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    I am reading this and wondering about the compreheszion skilz of the Forumites here
    there is no Personam Jurisdiction over a DRIVER ...???
    my head is spinning out of control ...
    just what kinda special Crack do people smoke here ...??

Please, someone...like, you know, X-Party ..
    post some judicial Opinions by an Appellate Court in contradiction of my " WIN"
    and
    why tendering a DL won't get it suspended for FtA

It's like the blind leading the dumb ...
    or--
    isit the Dumb leading the Blind ..??
    You miss the essence of Court of Record.

Name:  court of record annotation.jpg
Views: 1735
Size:  45.4 KB

P.S. Suppose that you create a Record, with a competent clerk of court (USDC), that the "judge" has a deviant or non-extant oath of office?

Chex brought up a good argument about de facto authority, and I have examined some arguments in the Colorado courts too. The attempts to find "proof" or even evidence on the Internet fails rules of evidence. I believe by some of your points that you know that.

In truth, after some of your points I would not be surprised to find you are an attorney here believing that you could satisfy your superiority complex through legal vitiation of some of the knowledge and perceptions around here. I would be disappointed though, considering what an asset for educational development we would have going.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Nope, that stuff'll waste ya.

Binbokusai Yagyuu, I see you're associated in some way with Marc Steven's NoStateProject.....hey, good on you, man.....whatever gets ya the results you seek.

Lemme ask ya.....what Nationality are ya, US citizen? Probably so.....so ya gotta play in that sandbox....it's a privilege I understand.

I used to be a US citizen.....now I'm Floridian

me ..??
    I wish to have NO Political affiliation ...
    saaaayy ..
    what Evidence might You present that I knowingly, willingly, voluntarily sought the privileges and immunities of a " US Citizen "..?

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    me ..??
    I wish to have NO Political affiliation ...
    saaaayy ..
    what Evidence might You present that I knowingly, willingly, voluntarily sought the privileges and immunities of a " US Citizen "..?
    None whatsoever.....that you volunteered into such status, however, you may wish to have NO political affiliation, but you were born with it.

......let me ask again -- we're all presumed US citizens by operation of law via the 14th amendment, so have you knowingly, willingly & voluntarily claimed your true nationality with your own pledge of allegiance to the nation you were born into? Expatriation Act, 15 Stat 249, 8 USC 1481(a)(2)
    Last edited by ag maniac; 08-03-16 at 03:25 PM.

One angle I have seen a few times is to make negative averment to the state department, saying you are strictly a state Citizen, not a US Citizen, attached to the Passport Application. I believe that they simply approve your US Passport any more. In the past they would acknowledge that you were born in a state and therefore qualify as a US citizen for a US Passport.

I think these days they just mail you the Passport.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    walter jurisdiction over a true name thats not in any DRIVER system is a big undertaking for law enforcement having a registered and fully insured automobile is the commercial equivalent to the competency required why be a driver when its only for commercial salvage the sharks can smell it but its a true name preventing them tasting a payday.How do you get jurisdiction over [nobody] if you dont identify yourself correctly its understood your standing under that of a driver.Even i get it dont invite X too the Party
    Years ago I gave a cop my brothers name and date of birth, he followed use for a while then pulled us over again and came running up to where I was sitting and started freaking on me telling me he is taking me in for giving him a false name bla bla.
    I repeated the name and date of birth to him. I knew it was a real legal name with a valid date of birth so I stuck to my guns. The cop asked me if I ever had a DL? I said no because I knew my brother never got one. Then he asked if I was ever arrested? I said no.
    Then I asked him if he was going to arrest me because I don't have a DL and never been arrested before?
    He wanted to but he came to his sense and reluctantly gave me a few more snarls and then let us go.

The NAME is only used to open the DL account. Its the DL account they have jurisdiction over.

Who is the registered owner of the vehicle?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_owner
    The term registered owner is usually used in instances of title of a vehicle (such as an automobile) to refer to the person who has right of possession of the vehicle, as opposed to the party that has right of property. The party that has right of property is referred to as a lienholder, and in the event the registered owner fails to pay off the lien according to the agreed-to terms, the lienholder has the right to invoke repossession of the vehicle.

And that is jurisdiction over the car.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Who is the registered owner of the vehicle?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_owner
    The term registered owner is usually used in instances of title of a vehicle (such as an automobile) to refer to the person who has right of possession of the vehicle, as opposed to the party that has right of property. The party that has right of property is referred to as a lienholder, and in the event the registered owner fails to pay off the lien according to the agreed-to terms, the lienholder has the right to invoke repossession of the vehicle.

And that is jurisdiction over the car.
    Exactly... NOTICE OF LIEN

Certificate of Service.

Criminal behavior like murder, and misusing the War Statute default, without any authority of possession or ownership.

I found it particularly of interest that the Three Wise Men in the scenario (last page) are all women; the Oil of the Holy Spirit and Wisdom as depicted in Proverbs 1-11.

Name:  copulin MAGDALINE Eve Serpent Apple Oil.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  226.2 KB

How many Chinese princesses does it take to fill a bottle of #9 Bask 99%?

Attachment 4358

Answer: 153 - (see John 21:11)

Joh 21:3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
    Joh 21:4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
    Joh 21:5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
    Joh 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship/brain The Female Side, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
    Joh 21:7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
    Joh 21:8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
    Joh 21:9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.
    Joh 21:10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
    Joh 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You miss the essence of Court of Record.

Name:  court of record annotation.jpg
Views: 1735
Size:  45.4 KB

no, David ..
    in my STATE "Traffic " is either administrative, i.e. Traffic Violations Bureau, or a "Justice" Court venue
    niether of which are Courts of Record

by the bye...
    Am Jur is not dispositive of anything in Court

Have fun with that.

To me, a court of record means a proper oath of office. If the oath is deviant from that prescribed by law, then the office of "judge" is vacant. But I still tend to use USDC Clerks of Court as published on PACER.

Name:  courts of record.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  59.0 KB

Of course I am in a minority...

Name:  Form of Oath.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  Secretary of State Wayne WILLIAMS Oath of Office 7 15.jpg
Views: 1398
Size:  254.2 KB

The Secretary of State's oath looks like a stock certificate - a bond.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-04-16 at 02:09 PM.