Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

I am new here. This site has many thought provoking, and some (frankly) bizarre other postings (which I just stay away from, not saying you may not be right. Just not going there with you!).

My questions is simple enough: I cannot imagine the Founding Fathers would have set up a Property Taxation system, that forces every owner of paid for land and buildings, to pay FOREVER both from themselves, and their descendants, property taxes, with the punishment for not doing so being that the Government is granted the power to seize their property if they don't pay the taxes! This means, in essence, that the Government ultimately owns the final interest (or however one says it) in every piece of property in the US!

With this as my premise, Who here personally has succeeded in structuring their real property as Private Property, and has successfully protected it from Government Seizure for alleged unpaid property taxes?

(Update July 25, 2016)

So, based on the answers I have read thus far, the short answer is 'No.'

(I am not into theoretical esoterica. I am a man of action, and I want what works. Such as, for example, the Refused for Cause Procedures.)
    Last edited by CommonLawWarrior; 07-25-16 at 06:28 AM.

If the real property is under a mortgage, it might be deemed to be owned by the lender. The borrower might be in some agreement to pay those taxes.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    I am new here. This site has many thought provoking, and some (frankly) bizarre other postings (which I just stay away from, not saying you may not be right. Just not going there with you!).

My questions is simple enough: I cannot imagine the Founding Fathers would have set up a Property Taxation system, that forces every owner of paid for land and buildings, to pay FOREVER both from themselves, and their descendants, property taxes, with the punishment for not doing so being that the Government is granted the power to seize their property if they don't pay the taxes! This means, in essence, that the Government ultimately owns the final interest (or however one says it) in every piece of property in the US!

With this as my premise, Who here personally has succeeded in structuring their real property as Private Property, and has successfully protected it from Government Seizure for alleged unpaid property taxes?
    Does the Constitution allow citizens to own property?
    In Canada the Constitution does not, citizens have no property rights.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post

What you describe is simply redefining the law boundaries through a trust structure. If you are in that private credit survey, then you have those obligations. A trust structure might have the same property tax obligations, simply because you cannot create a state within a state. However trust structures supply a lot more privacy.

What I said when registering a car was that the price is a private matter. I still pay for bridges and filling potholes, which I just have to live with. But there is no property tax.

Likely there is no reason why this cannot be done when purchasing a real property. What you probably have to do is spend some time educating an estate attorney about redemption, and then encouraging him to be bold enough to paw through the contract with you, and structure it accordingly. This of course means that you cannot wait until you are desperate for the property to become "yours".

There is R4C and applied "novation" too.

This was discussed years ago around here. I can probably find it. Backup for StSC is well over a Gig these days.

What it entailed is Refusing for Cause the tax bill but examining the CAFR for the County and City too. Then you select the items you desire, like "911" and Fire Protection. You add up your per capita usage for you and your family and pay up for those specific services. Upon presentation to the tax assessor you would of course wait for the R4C from the county/city attorney. If none came, and they accepted your payment in lawful money for the services you want over the next year, you simply continue with that contract agreement upon prescriptive easement.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Does the Constitution allow citizens to own property?
    In Canada the Constitution does not, citizens have no property rights.
    That is not what constitutions are about. Only signatories are parties in interest. The Constitution itself is a trust and the indenture is described in the Preamble, which is not a part of the Statute.

The survey is the Declaration of Independence complimented by the Treaty at Fort Stanwix. This was the Israelite land grant through the Iroquois Federation eight years following the Declaration - Sanctification of the Altar.

Many people become officers and by signing a proper oath have become the party in interest. But that is by Seth - Sons of Seth. The men of violence. The Sons of Cain are violent men. The officers use violence when necessary to protect the Elect from the Sons of Cain. Both classes are designated by the same WORD - owth.

The Elect are Melchizedek. To accept the office, if elected, you must FORGIVE. Forgiveness removes you from the violence.

Commonlawwarrior is going to have to wade in, eventually. But this is the reason that the Senate and Cornell Law have driven irregular legislation and "omitted" the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code. That violence was illegal to begin with. I was having a conversation about the violent murder that took place the day before, out of necessity. So here you can read about it for yourselves out of the guilty conscience of FDR himself:

Name:  FDR March 3.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  111.6 KB

Name:  6 14 33 Administration.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  49.0 KB

Attachment 4331
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-24-16 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Elect are Melchizedek. To accept the office, if elected, you must FORGIVE. Forgiveness removes you from the violence.
    The Posterity. Forgiveness or cancellation of debt is one operation, conservation of the peace by promoting equity and prosperity is another. With police being other than de jure law enforcement since they are invariably associated with municipal corporations, its probably confusing and maybe even disappointing for a young man or woman to desire to become law enforcement only to come into employment as a police officer and wonder why they are trained to behave more like a standing army rather than a sheriff. Even public officials inadvertently offer up evidence of that they themselves are confused or even clueless about the difference between the shrieval power and the police power.

In ancient England, when the burroughs were formed in or up against counties and started to pay their own taxes (read: debts) directly into the King's treasury, the sheriff missed out on that loot (i.e. he wasn't involved in that collection process just like sheriffs aren't directly involved when the reader fills out the 1040 and attaches a check--or are they?). Get what happens when the entirety of the county is presumed swallowed up by municipal corporations: the mayors with chiefs of police come to head the collection and enforcement model for the municipal corporations: the corporate veil becomes a shield....or is it common seal (shield)? Funny how the treasurers and revenue collectors might remain county officers even in those cases. Maybe because the dead rather than owing the dead instead owe the living. So there must be a comte officer there to receive it from the Mayor & Co.

Name:  cityhall_mayorpress9.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  157.1 KB

Perhaps an affinity for collectives (such as that evidenced by Communists) might merely be an expression of a preference for corporate status to avoid debt....i.e. playing dead. Consider the militant atheistic denial of God but yet animosity remains for someone alleged to not exist (make sense of that): (a logic that leads to) "might as well play dead so as to avoid the consequences of life" (even if that means dragging whole communities down with you?).

Consider: God of Christ being God of the living, rather than being God of the dead ==> King and Sheriffs (Princes) collect from the county and mayors and standing armies collect (debt) from the dead (debt)--the taxes are paid through the county treasurer to the State-King?

Likely you'll not find it at all a coincidence I had a wild idea to visit a thrift shop, check the shelf and then I found a nearly (98%) mint hardcopy of this book:

Name:  70121.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  109.6 KB

When I saw it, I knew I was meant to have it. Not a single tear or crease in a page. I didn't even bother to think or debate about it. It felt perfect and at home in my hands like I had sent it forward to myself from a past life. When I took to reading through it before bed last night, I was "coincidentally" able to fix on a portion about the effect municipalities (compared to a sheriff and a county/comte (commitee?)) had on collection of debts to the King: the burroughs paid into the treasury directly and so the sheriff was left out of the loop on that. Keep in mind: municipal charters are contracts directly with the King (I have the Dartmouth case in mind).

P.S. Incorporated? Anyone ever ask: "Incorporated into what?" (Into the District? Or into the body of the King? Or...?)
    Last edited by allodial; 07-24-16 at 09:45 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The Posterity.

Thank you! And through myself, as Trustee (of the Resulting Trust) one last opportunity for redemption is offered globally through the Triumvirate. - Through the Delegation of Authority.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-24-16 at 08:56 PM.

P.S. Commonlawwarrior;

The method I suggested could easily cost more than the property taxes, and if accepted in lieu of the tax assessor's bill would probably be an equivalent discharge, in the tax assessor's estimation.

Therefore if you cannot keep the property value "private", meaning $0, then the collateral motor vehicle analogy will likely fail. The point being, if you are enjoying part of civilization, especially not having to sit on your roof with a deer rifle all day long, you are probably just best setting up a trust structure so that everything else remains private.

Where you want to be, as explained is forgiving and within the mandatory exception of the true church - ecclesia.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-24-16 at 09:40 PM.

P.S. The 'far-fetched' perception about the postings - I presume mostly by me, reflect a couple items that may be strange to Forgiveness. So I suggest that you might attempt to imagine radical responsibility. Anything at all that you put on anybody else, take that load off them and put it on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. The 'far-fetched' perception about the postings - I presume mostly by me, reflect a couple items that may be strange to Forgiveness. So I suggest that you might attempt to imagine radical responsibility. Anything at all that you put on anybody else, take that load off them and put it on yourself.
    If it belongs to me, and someone has injured it, who else can forgive or offer true remedy but I? The police officer cannot truly forgive you for me. Its radical to some because an excessively-exuberant corporate model and its diffusion of responsibility must necessarily always be pushing it off or depending on someone else. An 'escapist' method of debt management by playing possum and pretending not to exist. Creature depends on creator. Remember, the burroughs still in places (if not everywhere) rather than paying over to another corporation pay over to a county treasurer (i.e. to the court, the sheriff, the comte, the people...the living.)

P.S. The Federal Reserve banks are invariably agents of the Treasury. In New York, St. Louis and Kansas City you'll find Treasury Operations attached.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-24-16 at 09:56 PM.