Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

I am new here. This site has many thought provoking, and some (frankly) bizarre other postings (which I just stay away from, not saying you may not be right. Just not going there with you!).

My questions is simple enough: I cannot imagine the Founding Fathers would have set up a Property Taxation system, that forces every owner of paid for land and buildings, to pay FOREVER both from themselves, and their descendants, property taxes, with the punishment for not doing so being that the Government is granted the power to seize their property if they don't pay the taxes! This means, in essence, that the Government ultimately owns the final interest (or however one says it) in every piece of property in the US!

With this as my premise, Who here personally has succeeded in structuring their real property as Private Property, and has successfully protected it from Government Seizure for alleged unpaid property taxes?

(Update July 25, 2016)

So, based on the answers I have read thus far, the short answer is 'No.'

(I am not into theoretical esoterica. I am a man of action, and I want what works. Such as, for example, the Refused for Cause Procedures.)
    Last edited by CommonLawWarrior; 07-25-16 at 06:28 AM.