Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Elect are Melchizedek. To accept the office, if elected, you must FORGIVE. Forgiveness removes you from the violence.
    The Posterity. Forgiveness or cancellation of debt is one operation, conservation of the peace by promoting equity and prosperity is another. With police being other than de jure law enforcement since they are invariably associated with municipal corporations, its probably confusing and maybe even disappointing for a young man or woman to desire to become law enforcement only to come into employment as a police officer and wonder why they are trained to behave more like a standing army rather than a sheriff. Even public officials inadvertently offer up evidence of that they themselves are confused or even clueless about the difference between the shrieval power and the police power.

In ancient England, when the burroughs were formed in or up against counties and started to pay their own taxes (read: debts) directly into the King's treasury, the sheriff missed out on that loot (i.e. he wasn't involved in that collection process just like sheriffs aren't directly involved when the reader fills out the 1040 and attaches a check--or are they?). Get what happens when the entirety of the county is presumed swallowed up by municipal corporations: the mayors with chiefs of police come to head the collection and enforcement model for the municipal corporations: the corporate veil becomes a shield....or is it common seal (shield)? Funny how the treasurers and revenue collectors might remain county officers even in those cases. Maybe because the dead rather than owing the dead instead owe the living. So there must be a comte officer there to receive it from the Mayor & Co.

Name:  cityhall_mayorpress9.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  157.1 KB

Perhaps an affinity for collectives (such as that evidenced by Communists) might merely be an expression of a preference for corporate status to avoid debt....i.e. playing dead. Consider the militant atheistic denial of God but yet animosity remains for someone alleged to not exist (make sense of that): (a logic that leads to) "might as well play dead so as to avoid the consequences of life" (even if that means dragging whole communities down with you?).

Consider: God of Christ being God of the living, rather than being God of the dead ==> King and Sheriffs (Princes) collect from the county and mayors and standing armies collect (debt) from the dead (debt)--the taxes are paid through the county treasurer to the State-King?

Likely you'll not find it at all a coincidence I had a wild idea to visit a thrift shop, check the shelf and then I found a nearly (98%) mint hardcopy of this book:

Name:  70121.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  109.6 KB

When I saw it, I knew I was meant to have it. Not a single tear or crease in a page. I didn't even bother to think or debate about it. It felt perfect and at home in my hands like I had sent it forward to myself from a past life. When I took to reading through it before bed last night, I was "coincidentally" able to fix on a portion about the effect municipalities (compared to a sheriff and a county/comte (commitee?)) had on collection of debts to the King: the burroughs paid into the treasury directly and so the sheriff was left out of the loop on that. Keep in mind: municipal charters are contracts directly with the King (I have the Dartmouth case in mind).

P.S. Incorporated? Anyone ever ask: "Incorporated into what?" (Into the District? Or into the body of the King? Or...?)
    Last edited by allodial; 07-24-16 at 09:45 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.