Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    So, I think, if I have read this thread correctly, you are the one person who has answered my questions in the affirmative.

If that be so, then is all that prior discussion of things that seem absolutely like a foreign language to me, stuff I have to be expert in to effect the goal of owning my own land and structures?

If so, I will be busy.

On a side note: I have paid $15,000 in one year for property taxes. I would think I can get a lot of legal work done for $15,000. What say you?

Thanks for your input, even if I don't understand the majority of it.

Scott

Part of understanding it, so that you can utilize your understanding is that Redemption is for the Unredeemed (debtors). I am adding the word to the website dictionary/spellchecker - unredeemed.

This Bill of Exchange only has effect on debt.

Look at the new price of gold! - $42.22/fine troy ounce. It is funny how easy it is to build a library and construct a portrait so different from reality out of the Five components of Illusion; parable, hallucination, legend, myth and fable. - And you will think you have an accurate picture all right; and then you try convincing somebody bound to rules of evidence, who examines your source material compared to Page 4;

Name:  Public Law 94-5646.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  263.0 KB

Well, I am just reminding most of you; dropping the price of gold like that "will feel" like a crash! If it feels like a crash, then is it really crashing?

If you are God, meaning you understand how Creation works (e=mc2) then just go love those folks down at the government worship 501(c)(3) on the corner, redeem them; after all, you are God YOU ARE. For a moment you might find a glimpse of satisfaction in owning that nice building... You redeemed it while all those corporate officers were busy worshiping their attorneys...

P.S. Call this - Redeemed in the Mind of God.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-26-16 at 06:53 AM.