Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

Good explanation.

How can it possibly belong to you if you did not create it?

Is there any choice but to take responsibility for your own creation?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Good explanation.

Funny you mention that. Once on a very hot day something basically this: a man was found laying on someone's lawn. Based on what I overheard, calling the police was the only thing folks could think of (the conversational irony: they were simply presuming or fearing him to be dead) . I shook my head (probably I was the only non-corporation there). The man woke up easily, but had been overcome by the heat. Simply, I made sure he wasn't dead (coroner/sheriff?) and was OK (i.e. didn't die and was reasonably coherent and capable of walking). He had passed out from the heat (it didn't take probably 1/4 of neuron to figure that much out as hot as it was that day). Money was pressed into his hands and a store with nice cold water was pointed to, off he went apologetically and very thankful. I suspected he was highly perplexed the police hadn't been called: he seemed to check the money and his surroundings wondering he hadn't wandered into another reality.

Go pay the tax at the store and the clerk will give you something cold to drink.
    So consider: the roles of corner, sheriff and king. And it wasn't even my neighborhood (or was it? or is it?). I later realized how I was irritated that all those folks could think of was "call the police". No doubt they probably wondered why I seemed so nice to him but a bit edgy toward them. Except I must admit the money didn't out of my pocket. However, it did come forth after I suggested the obvious remedy: "He needs help/water, give it."
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 01:10 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If the real property is under a mortgage, it might be deemed to be owned by the lender. The borrower might be in some agreement to pay those taxes.
    I get that. It is registered as 'Real Estate or Real Property' with the county courthouse, done so that the Lender has recourse if you don't pay off the debt.

What I am referring to is PAID FOR property, turned into some kind of 'private property, land patent, or whatever you have to call it' that is NOT subject to property taxes. Has anyone on here DONE this?

Theory is just talk, and that comes cheap. But I want to learn from someone who has put his full commercial liability on the line to WIN this fight!

Yes, the Constitution allows citizens to own property. We know this because the Bill of Rights protects citizens and their 'effects' from unlawful search and seizure without a warrant. So yes, citizens can own property, real, and personal.

What you describe is simply redefining the law boundaries through a trust structure. If you are in that private credit survey, then you have those obligations. A trust structure might have the same property tax obligations, simply because you cannot create a state within a state. However trust structures supply a lot more privacy.

What I said when registering a car was that the price is a private matter. I still pay for bridges and filling potholes, which I just have to live with. But there is no property tax.

Likely there is no reason why this cannot be done when purchasing a real property. What you probably have to do is spend some time educating an estate attorney about redemption, and then encouraging him to be bold enough to paw through the contract with you, and structure it accordingly. This of course means that you cannot wait until you are desperate for the property to become "yours".

There is R4C and applied "novation" too.

This was discussed years ago around here. I can probably find it. Backup for StSC is well over a Gig these days.

What it entailed is Refusing for Cause the tax bill but examining the CAFR for the County and City too. Then you select the items you desire, like "911" and Fire Protection. You add up your per capita usage for you and your family and pay up for those specific services. Upon presentation to the tax assessor you would of course wait for the R4C from the county/city attorney. If none came, and they accepted your payment in lawful money for the services you want over the next year, you simply continue with that contract agreement upon prescriptive easement.
    Well, that all sounds plausible. However, what I asked was has anyone DONE it? A wise man once said, Take only the advice of those who have done what you propose to do. Leave all other's advice aside.

So, whom here has done some permutation of what I asked? Do we know even one person? Or are we all armchair theoreticians on this particularly dicey play?

Actually, no, it was not your postings. It was other postings. My take on things that seem far fetched to me: if I need 'this far fetched protocol', the Holy Spirit will confirm this by the mouth of two or three witnesses, combined with Scripture, and will the accompanying peace of God. And if not, I will just Keep Moving Forward. No judgement on anyone, they will stand for themselves on Judgement Day, not me. :-)

Good explanation.

I didn't create my car, my dog, my gun, but I paid a consideration for them all. Now I own them all. That's how. I paid a consideration for the Land and structures. When paid in full, I will own it all. Not the State. Conversely, I helped to create my Children. But I do NOT own them.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    Well, that all sounds plausible. However, what I asked was has anyone DONE it? A wise man once said, Take only the advice of those who have done what you propose to do. Leave all other's advice aside.
    Yes. I AM - I Have. I began to post the examples but removed them. Your subsequent post explains to me why.

I didn't create my car, my dog, my gun, but I paid a consideration for them all. Now I own them all. That's how. I paid a consideration for the Land and structures. When paid in full, I will own it all. Not the State. Conversely, I helped to create my Children. But I do NOT own them.
    You do not Own them, because you did not Create them. Therefore I Own them. I am Responsible for them. You might Redeem them; but without making demand for lawful money - you spin your wheels because the private credit from the Fed will prove residual ownership. Especially with "your" gun; my Sheriff may take it away if you do not accept responsibility for where you point it. I Created it. I Own it.

That is what I said. I Own everything - at least until you quit warring - Commonlawwarrior.

Basically, if I might translate in part, "in the District" everything is chattel underwriting the money system. So if you think you own in such and such a way you might moreso own it in the sense like someone borrowing it for a long time. If you are in the wrong venue and using the wrong kind of money, you may not get too far, at least not in the direction you may wish to proceed. Stepping back and seeing how things that seem unrelated to your quest are in fact very much related related may seem perplexing or threatening but its altogether an important part of coming clean and staying clean and clear. As in: if you want lasting results, be prepared for necessary (internal) lifestyle changes (a half-assed approach can bring you headaches at the least).

It is very possible to deregister real property. If you care to research the Torrens (Land Registration) System you'll find yourself researching the very property registration system that is oh so popular throughout the U.S. of A. But there is a bigger picture. In some cases, going totally private could possibly deprive you of emergency services (i.e. the county or city might not give much of a possum's bottom if your house burns down after you de-register). However, it is possible to deposit bonds and the like to pay for services. One can still contract with the sheriff or the county police for support. Translation: taking your property off the revenue rolls means == no longer paying for the services so you might want to figure out how to deal with that.

Theory is just talk, and that comes cheap. But I want to learn from someone who has put his full commercial liability on the line to WIN this fight!
    That which is known as "allodial title a/k/a "full title" has nothing to do with commercial liability. Commerce is something banks and traders of things others make do. An old friend and former sheriff retired and once asked me how he could go about protecting his real estate interests from the Shady as he grows older. Being a sheriff, he was fully aware of the potential (dishonest or honest) threats that could be posed against his interests. It is very much possible to lock down an interest in land real good.

There are liens and there is also, somehow, acquiring allodial title.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 10:49 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Indeed - outlawry; caput lupinum - civil death.

This is why I am addressing the delusion that Commonlawwarrior does not already own everything. He will need to be pointing that gun around unnecessarily and that will frighten somebody and they will dial 911...

You cannot unregister without specifying the new survey. Funny "unregister" and "unfile" have never passed any of the spellcheckers.

e=mc2

That is the same formula for centrifugal (centripetal) force. Sustain sonoluminescence in the water with a complex frequency and you might liberate the hydrogen easily. Then you might understand why Morgan says a glass of water could power Chicago.

If I can create an infinite universe with my mind, the offense to your ego is that you cannot.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-25-16 at 10:47 AM.