Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here successfully made their Real Property Private, and EXEMPT from Taxes?

You cannot unregister without specifying the new survey. Funny "unregister" and "unfile" have never passed any of the spellcheckers.
    Yes perhaps in some venues, they require the specification of the new survey. Some folks have simply applied to subdivide then never came back, which left the a blank spot on the plat map. Another issue is how property is classified an assessor after its paid off (public, commercial, residential, etc).
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 01:21 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ... the reason that the Senate and Cornell Law have driven irregular legislation and "omitted" the Trading with the Enemy Act from the Bankers' Code. That violence was illegal to begin with. I was having a conversation about the violent murder that took place the day before, out of necessity. So here you can read about it for yourselves out of the guilty conscience of FDR himself:

Attachment 4333
    Attachment 4331
    That issue of illegality probably points to the limits of exercise of police power (i.e. they have trespassed into the county or 'royal courts' much like a stranger trespassing into part of 'the temple' where they ought not be)). Relatedly, I strongly suspect that the term 'county police' is a somewhat misleading and deceptive term.

The point is, regarding the illegality, the issues surrounding the Dick Act might resonate here. The Dick Act, from what I recall, was passed because they realized that it was illegal for them to send the de jure militia or military overseas. That is because the militia is limited to their county, state or proper jurisdiction. Outside of their county or state (the Federal zone for federal citizens) the militia are mercenaries. It might help to realize that the National Guard was founded as a volunteer civic organization rather than being a de jure militia. That probably allows them to be used as mercenaries overseas bypassing multi-constitutional restrictions. Consider, a group of mercenaries, though mostly made up of men from Canada could easily be mistaken for the Canadian Army. When the Piper comes to collect for that kind of twistage I suspect it will be uber nasty, even for FDR.

Vieira and others hold that the (U.S.) National Guard is not at all any militia per the Constitution and the Organic Laws of the United States of America but instead come under Article I, Section 10, Clause 3 (as Troops or Ships of War) ('territorial militia' or 'territorial mercenaries'?).

Thus: the issue of illegality under TWEA.

Maybe its just a coincidence: after Kennedy, the U.S.S Flag starts flying backwards on Air Force One, Lyndon Johnson Americanizes the war in Vietnam. Does a backwards flag tends to connote illegality?

The Dick Act helped resolve the issue of when the United States government could mobilize the National Guard, but federal authorities were not permitted to order the National Guard to service outside the United States.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 01:19 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    I get that. It is registered as 'Real Estate or Real Property' with the county courthouse, done so that the Lender has recourse if you don't pay off the debt.

What I am referring to is PAID FOR property, turned into some kind of 'private property, land patent, or whatever you have to call it' that is NOT subject to property taxes. Has anyone on here DONE this?

Theory is just talk, and that comes cheap. But I want to learn from someone who has put his full commercial liability on the line to WIN this fight!
    I may only speak of what passes for law in my STATE--
    That said, I am unaware of any Land that was "Registered" in my COUNTY

You may find analogous STATUTES in your area that have to do with the difference between "Filing" and "Recording" a Deed
    with concomitant liabilities on both sides

There is an oath sworn, to be willingly assassinated/terminated (in horrible ways) at about every major step up the degree ladder, in Masonry.

For some reason Isaiah 14:12 came to mind, re: Vietnam, mercenaries being passed off as de jure armies and the wake of all of that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    For some reason Isaiah 14:12 came to mind, re: Vietnam, mercenaries being passed off as de jure armies and the wake of all of that kind of thing.
    Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I'm not seeing it yet.

Attachment 4339

People can own land and structures, free from taxation. But also servants can be unfaithful, liars, thieves and even treasonous murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. I know. I do.
    So, I think, if I have read this thread correctly, you are the one person who has answered my questions in the affirmative.

If that be so, then is all that prior discussion of things that seem absolutely like a foreign language to me, stuff I have to be expert in to effect the goal of owning my own land and structures?

If so, I will be busy.

On a side note: I have paid $15,000 in one year for property taxes. I would think I can get a lot of legal work done for $15,000. What say you?

Thanks for your input, even if I don't understand the majority of it.

Scott

If you're wanting to acquire or perfect full title to land, automobiles, etc. it is very much possible. But as indicated one IMHO would do well to know what one is getting into and the various jurisdictional issues especially if you have a municipal corporation to potentially contend with. I wouldn't expect that anyone will drop a recipe at your feet publicly online even if only because it might not be appropriate for your specific situation.

It would probably help for you to:

* - get familiar with concepts of real property law and personal property law
    * - know the difference between equitable title and legal title
    * - get familiar with the Torrens registration system generally
    * - learn the county land description terms and abbreviations used by the assessor or recorder (i.e. in property descriptions)
    * - determine the 'generally accepted' origins and source of title to land throughout Texas generally
    * - know the importance of fences, walls and permanent markers (not talking about Sharpies) for preventing confusion, fraud and land theft
    * - know the importance of a property survey using stakes and chains and have one done if you haven't
    * - determine the geographic coordinates of your property and its corner boundaries and such
    * - do a title search YOURSELF even if with help

Also, to keep you from wasting time, I wouldn't put too emphasis on "land patents" except maybe for their significance in doing a title search and tracing a 'ambient title' back to its 'origins' (i.e. understanding the foundations of the local system).

Say you somehow manage to perfect full title to that land, how will you manage transfer or distribution of land to family members during or after your life and how exactly you will organize the possession of the land.

(Concrete is over-rated)

Quote Originally Posted by CommonLawWarrior View Post
    ...I have to be expert in to effect the goal of owning my own land and structures? If so, I will be busy.
    Probably so.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    People can own land and structures, free from taxation. But also servants can be unfaithful, liars, thieves and even treasonous murderers.
    Ever seen someone robbed of nearly 500 acres? I have. Imagine that kind of heist! Pro tip: if you have that much land: put a wall or fence around it, a very durable stone wall preferably.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-26-16 at 06:43 AM.