Thread: Vieira's Second Form of Martial Law

Vieira's Second Form of Martial Law

Edwin Vieira in his article A PRIMER ON 'MARTIAL LAW', suggests one form of martial law is as follows:

...the direct control of civilians by military personnel operating in those territories where civilians are present, but no effective (or even any) civilian government exists.
    When the county/comte electorate disappears due to fire, plague, or they all become swallowed up by a municipal corporation, does such effect the situation where "no effective civilian government exists"? I suggest: yes. That is why the law enforcement changes from exercise of the shrieval power to the exercise of the police power. The point is to realize that a police state (i.e. one arising out of or centered around the exercise of the police power) is not an ordinary form of government and that police (contrasted with sheriffs, de jure conservators of the peace, de jure justices of the peace or coroners) are a lower order of law enforcement. And, for what its worth, the shrieval power is princely or royal power.

As I pointed out on another thread, when this kind of change happens, the shrieval power is typically removed from participation in tax collection since the municipal corporation or borough will pay taxes to the King (via an agent such as the county treasurer) directly.

Name:  ny-traffic-ticket-lawyer-weiss-associates-pc-new-york-ny.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  47.0 KB
    Note there isn't a box labeled 'County', but there is one for 'City'.

It might help to understand the connection with exercise of the police power and revenue/debt/tax collection.

Note: This is posted under Identity for a reason.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-16 at 12:00 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Allodial..,
    Interesting post.., in regards to 'refused' for the signature...would that be considered a pleading or default by acceptance since it was not 'Refused for Cause' since the 'cause' is causation of Refusal...there is a mis-take in identity...

An electorate of one.

It is unfathomable from the left brain - linear and rational processing. Because you become the individual. The individual is ruled by "martial" law as a belligerent combatant should be. Bounce a rubber ball in the left hand. Yep. I mean it. People will think you are weird and then go buy a ball of their own...

You can wash ducks and scare dog catchers. But they can go find their own duck if they want the truth.

This is a matter of identifying in unity and you should awaken plasticity in the right brain. I was snorkeling in that chilly lake, to calm down YANG in my chi, when I came across an injured salmon. Her left eye was plucked out. She was not going to make it back up her creek so I became her, she became me and I clamped her between my "whale fins" - which are plastic cups to help with propulsion. Then I pumped my flippers and simulated she was swimming with her between my hands holding her gills closed. She lost consciousness and died, while thinking things were good and right with the beach gravel in the afternoon sun gliding along under her. Before she lost consciousness I was a salmon.

I pulled her body from the lake and plopped her on the concrete wall. I wanted to go get my camera. She was longer than one of my flippers! - And heavy too. By the time I had gotten my flippers off there were three ravens standing around her like, "You're not going to finish that, are you?" So I pulled out a small scissors and opened her hide to make it easy to feast. The next morning I was doing my chi kung and two bald eagles did an impressive aerial show, squawking away. They would feign dives at the lake saying, "You can do the chi kung AFTER fishing, can't you?"

This sort of unity identity is not found by the ego. The ego is stuck in time and is filled with desires and fear. So once balanced, with the sustainable Holy Instant and expression of now as eternity, one understands the thought system from which the ego arises. How do I know what these animals are thinking? Why is it that they are so easy to catch when they are distressed? - ANSWER: Because in pain and fear, we all become INDIVIDUALS and individuals are subject to the law because free will is compromised. This is when "martial" law prevails.

One cannot fight their way off the battlefield. The only way off is forgiveness.

P.S. Notice the Bill of Exchange is addressed to the municipal domain and in combinatoric math of the priestcraft. [The UN is a war creation.] The Order is for global forgiveness.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-30-16 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    An electorate of one of the priestcraft. [The UN is a war creation.] The Order is for global forgiveness.
    The UN is a war creation. Yes I agree

Following the First World War, Great Britain, appointed the occupying power under the League of Nations’ Palestine Mandate, proceeded to implement policies that contributed to escalating hostilities between the native Arab and immigrant Jewish communities.

After World War II, the League of Nations was replaced by the U.N., which assumed authority over the League’s Mandates. Britain, unable to reconcile its conflicting promises to both the Arab and Jewish communities, sought to extricate itself from the situation it had helped to create by requesting that the U.N. take up the question of Palestine. Thus, in May 1947, the U.N. General Assembly considered and adopted a resolution establishing the U.N. Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) to investigate and make recommendations.

The United States and the Founding of the United Nations, August 1941 - October 1945
    Last edited by Chex; 09-30-16 at 01:24 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

"Marshal" is an ancient loanword from Old (Norman) French (cf. modern French maréchal), which in turn is borrowed from Old Frankish *marhskalk (="stable boy, keeper, servant"), being still evident in Middle Dutch maerscalc, marscal, and in modern Dutch maarschalk (="military chief commander"; the meaning influenced by the French use).

It is cognate with Old High German mar(ah)-scalc "id.", modern German (Feld-)Marschall (="military chief commander"; again, the meaning influenced by the French use).[3]

It originally and literally meant "horse servant", from Germanic *marha- "horse" (cf. English mare and modern German Mähre, meaning "horse of bad quality") and skalk- "servant" (cf. Old Engl. scealc "servant, soldier" and outdated German Schalk, meaning "high-ranking servant").[4] This "horse servant" origin is retained in the current French name for farrier: maréchal-ferrant.

The late Roman and Byzantine title of comes stabuli ("count of the stables") was adopted as a Latin analogue, which has become the French connétable and, derived from the French, the English word constable. Finally, in Byzantium a marshal with elevated authority, notably a borderlands military command, is also known as an Exarch.
    Decoded?: cattle rustler (ala Animal Farm) or rather..cattle driver.

So if a person wants to 'cattle drive' or marshal himself or herself about he or she might need a license.

Name:  driver-license-620x400.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  74.6 KB

Fair enough would be that since the constable oversaw the stables, he was akin to the overseer of a 'fleet'.

Historically, the title comes from the Latin comes stabuli (attendant to the stables, literally count of the stable) and originated from the Roman Empire; originally, the constable was the officer responsible for keeping the horses of a lord or monarch.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-01-16 at 01:12 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.