Thread: The Administrative State

The Administrative State

All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I address this rampant unsupervised "Administrative Law" through the deviant oath of office criminal syndicalism.

I read Administrative Law in American Jurisprudence in the mid-'90's. I found a sentence - The only reason 'government in minature' (Administrative Law) can exist at all is because of judicial oversight. Therefore as there are no "judges" any more, administrative law has dissolved along with their houses of justice.

An example is the driver license. There is a law allowing me to have one even if I do not have a Social Security Number. - Which I do not.

The administrative notice is made on the first pages of the Driver License Study Manual - for the Test. It says that if one has no SSN then they must provide a letter from SS. The law says I would only need to provide a sworn affidavit. Well the lady at the Department of Revenue (Driver License Store) said I needed the Letter. So it all works out for good. I got confirmation my old age policy is paid up, and that I need pay no more premiums:

Play audio - 40 Quarters Paid In. [This may be recorded for quality control purposes.] Funny how people think they mean the notifier...

Basically if people allow themselves to be punked, poseurs will set out to run a bait-and-switch game as long as they can get away with it.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

The lower court has perfected punk with uniforms and arrest warrants and jail stays .when your not punking yourself your always being punked even the lesson plan gets punked over but its about solid ground and standing redemption includes being punked arrested and jailed so get it on the record knowing the atomic punks and dealing a signature r4c is not a punks way out its the true name that ends any game.[a punk pays ]a coward kills] a man settles ] the punk free zone thanx lodi

great post ..!
    Viera knows his chit