Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

How many enumerated powers does congress have?
    To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
    To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
    To coin [not print] Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin;

Very limited. They got out of printing by having the Fed do that. Then they barrow the 'money' (BS really because fiat is NOT money) from the Fed. That delegated power to regulate has been unconstitutionally delegated.
    Last edited by pumpkin; 08-25-16 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The discount window is an instrument of monetary policy (usually controlled by central banks) that allows eligible institutions to borrow money from the central bank, usually on a short-term basis, to meet temporary shortages of liquidity caused by internal or external disruptions.

FORM OF LETTER OF AGREEMENT
    [Letterhead of the Borrower]

Date: ______________________________

Federal Reserve Bank of __________________________________
    Address
    City, State, Zip

Attention:

In consideration of being able to request Advances from and incur Indebtedness to you and in consideration of your making Advances to us we agree to the provisions of your Operating Circular No. 10, effective October 15, 2006, as amended and supplemented from time to time thereafter (“Circular;” capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning specified in the Circular).

[Enclosed are (1) certified copies of the Certificate, (2) certified copies of the resolutions that you requested and (3) documents(s) containing the name, title, and signature of those persons authorized to request Advances from and to pledge our assets to you.]

Any notices required under the Lending Agreement may be directed to the following department(s): [list department(s) and address(es)].

By: _________________________________________
    Authorized signature(s)

Agreements
    https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/en...ments.aspx#loa

Reserve Banks ordinarily do not require depository institutions to provide reasons for requesting very short-term primary credit. Rather, borrowers are asked to provide only the minimum information necessary to process a loan, usually the amount and term of the loan. Should a pattern of borrowing or the nature of a particular borrowing request strongly indicate that a depository institution is not generally sound or does not satisfy the conditions described in the two previous paragraphs, a Reserve Bank may seek additional information.

52 words of credit is listed in https://www.frbdiscountwindow.org/Ho...t-Window#types that statement make you a debtor if you use there promissory note is a legal instrument (more particularly, a financial instrument), in which one party (the maker or issuer) promises in writing to pay a determinate sum of money to the other (the payee), either at a fixed or determinable future time or on demand of the payee, under specific terms..

The problem is there is no money: It’s all paper with ink on it, its backed by nothing backed by nothing.

Federal Reserve notes are not dollars. Those notes are denomi¬nated in dollars, which are the unit of account of the United States money. The Coinage Act of 1792 established the dollar as the basic unit of the United States currency, by providing that “The money of account of the United States shall be expressed in dollars or units, dimes or tenths, cents or hundredths . . . .” 31 U.S.C. § 371.

FRNs are 1) not dollars; but 2) are “units of account”.

The federal gov-co then sold the physical Notes at cost ($20.60/1,000) to the Federal Reserve System.
    Today, under this arrangement, the Federal Reserve can buy a $100 FRN from our government for about a nickel, and ultimately loan it back to the American people at full face value ($100). Plus interest.

Right from the FR Act itself "Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver, or any other commodity. Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in gold since January 30, 1934, when the Congress amended Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act to read: "The said [Federal Reserve] notes shall be obligations of the United States….They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank." Federal Reserve notes have not been redeemable in silver since the 1960s".

This is especially interesting knowing how endorsing people are considered to be state banks.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    How many enumerated powers does congress have?
    To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
    To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
    To coin [not print] Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin;

Very limited. They got out of printing by having the Fed do that. Then they barrow the 'money' (BS really because fiat is NOT money) from the Fed. That delegated power to regulate has been unconstitutionally delegated.
    This looks like fun! The Fed Board of Governors is now on FaceBook.

The problem is there is no money: It’s all paper with ink on it, its backed by nothing backed by nothing.
    My experience says it is backed by the delusion that debt has substance. I have lien on the delusion.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-25-16 at 02:17 PM.

Funny how they don’t tell the people of FB about the stockholders.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Hey Chex, I have not been spending a lot of time here as of late due to ongoing new projects, but I just wanted to tell you that I am glad to see you posting here.

Best regards,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Yes indeed Chex;

That really takes me back and fits some things together for me. It may be like fighting the tide, but if you are holding Federal Reserve notes in your wallet or even a bank account then you are the stockholder. I hesitate to speak ill of the dead but James Harlan (attached) was Eustace's cousin. They were both 32nd Degree Freemasons and while Jim never spoke ill of Eustace, he did give me some indications that Eustace was dishonest in his portrayals. Jim was what I would call a disgruntled Mason - one who never broke his vows, but would show me what book and page to look on in his library to get the gist.

One thing Jim disclosed was how he wanted the "Secrets of the Sanctuary" throughout the testing and paying dues over the years. The Masons kept saying, Get the next degree... At the 32nd Degree Jim walked away. He knew that it was just a ploy, that the Secrets were just a way to generate an interesting club.

Interestingly Jim sold his entire clientele stock portfolio the eve of the Crash - I think maybe 1998? I am not sure. He and those who trusted him made out great! I think Jim trusted Fibonacci.

I am not bothering to spend much time on Facebook because I subscribe to the Board's Newsletters and the OCC's too. Opening the Facebook page seems like they are just inviting abuse and anger from the ignorant hoards. Jim was co-author for Are You Lost at C? There is no record of the NOFTL tax lien he was working out in 1995, not even mention it was Released.

Name:  Libel in Review AYERS records search.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  132.9 KB

I do not abolish the Fed in anger. So please don't think I protect it. I just find clarity about the truth valuable.

Look at it this way. The Fed is an Instrumentality of the US because Congress sanctioned in the first breath, "elastic currency". This means as the Fed grows the money supply, each stock certificate grows less in value. This is contrary to traditional fiduciary responsibility but the American people, as state banks intentionally endorse these stock certificates to save the Fed like FDR wished in 1933.

Why would you invest in stock that is proven to go down in value over time?

That is the idiocy of endorsing private credit from the Fed. But back to the point. The Fed will not tell the idiots abusing the Fed on Facebook that they are the stockholders. That would just confuse them anyway!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jim was what I would call a disgruntled Mason - one who never broke his vows, but would show me what book and page to look on in his library to get the gist.
    James Harlan and I spent some time in his office. I can never forget this citation:

Name:  Morals and Dogma 842.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  175.4 KB

Name:  Morals and Dogma 843.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  175.0 KB

Consumers covered the gap in part by taking on more debt, with outstanding credit balances up 117% since 1999, which may have helped mask the rise in inequality that dominates the headlines today - and which has been brought to the fore by the inflation in credit engineered by monetary authorities.

Populism Surfs a Wave of Inflation By Chris Maloney of Bloomberg

The rise of populism in America is a byproduct of inflationary policies that have helped trigger a dramatic increase in consumer debt, declining real wages and rising prices for food and housing since 1999.

From 2000-2014, housing prices have risen 73% and rents were up 45%; the cost of putting food on the table rose 47%, and college costs increased 137%

Over the same period nominal real household mean incomes rose just 38% while declining 3% in real terms.

This is no surprise as the working class and poor get any newly created money and credit last and hence “will find themselves compelled to pay higher prices for the things they buy, which means that they will be obliged to get along on a lower standard of living,” a point made by Hazlitt in his "Economics in One Lesson’’ (p.153).

Consumers covered the gap in part by taking on more debt, with outstanding credit balances up 117% since 1999, which may have helped mask the rise in inequality that dominates the headlines today - and which has been brought to the fore by the inflation in credit engineered by monetary authorities.

Populism Surfs a Wave of Inflation By Chris Maloney of Bloomberg

The rise of populism in America is a byproduct of inflationary policies that have helped trigger a dramatic increase in consumer debt, declining real wages and rising prices for food and housing since 1999.

From 2000-2014, housing prices have risen 73% and rents were up 45%; the cost of putting food on the table rose 47%, and college costs increased 137%

Over the same period nominal real household mean incomes rose just 38% while declining 3% in real terms.

This is no surprise as the working class and poor get any newly created money and credit last and hence “will find themselves compelled to pay higher prices for the things they buy, which means that they will be obliged to get along on a lower standard of living,” a point made by Hazlitt in his "Economics in One Lesson’’ (p.153).

Thank you Chex!

That is very amusing to me that Populism, based in SDR's supporting currencies, founds a new religion. The opening remark of the Gospel of Pragmatism reads:

Name:  Pragmatism opening remark.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  136.2 KB

It almost feels as though Populism is the opposite of Pragmatism!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes indeed but if you are holding Federal Reserve notes in your wallet or even a bank account then you are the stockholder!
    Then they must have forgotten to give us the “rules of the road” as in the Handbook

Paragraph numbers, non-statutory section and subsection headings (those not capitalized), and notes are not part of the law and should not be regarded as affecting the construction of the law.

In my imagination you have filtered the word "note" through the same numero-linguistic interface. That tickles me.

Here is the text you quoted:

Name:  FRA Note at bottom refers to Note.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  108.6 KB

One would assume the two usages of the word "note" refer to notes like you are reading there. That is easy. I imagine the reason that you are showing it though, is that the term "notes" in the sentence might be also talking about Federal Reserve notes.

Name:  FRA Note Issues.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  158.8 KB

See what I mean? Now reread the sentence...

I imagine that is why you posted it, kudos! Nice Catch. It would seem like others are developing the same transforms too, which makes me very hopeful. Federal Reserve notes are outside the scope of law, in order to reverse traditional corporate fiduciary responsibility. US notes, Title 31 USC 5115 cannot be used for reserve currency, and therefore remain within the scope of law.

Ultimately, the Lien is against the delusion that debt has value.

For example, one reader here has been following my posts for over a decade and through various chat rooms. He picked up on that Notice of Lien and gets it! He says it is very risky too. But then very few people have signed the Declaration of Independence and lay claim to that heritage and destiny: bonding Life, Estate and Sacred Honor. Once that is done, proceeding is not very scary at all.

Here is a pretty picture of leaves petrifying in a mineral spring, with of course a necklace:

Name:  petrifying necklace leaves.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  172.6 KB

Attachment 4410
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-27-16 at 05:52 PM.