Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-...-reserve-banks

This website is an interesting read.

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public?

The answer is both. While the Board of Governors is an independent government agency, the Federal Reserve Banks are set up like private corporations. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends. Holding this stock does not carry with it the control and financial interest given to holders of common stock in for-profit organizations. The stock may not be sold or pledged as collateral for loans. Member banks also appoint six of the nine members of each Bank's board of directors.

If you want to understand the Federal Reserve read The Creature from Jekyll Island. Government was bankrupted via bankers wars. The government is prohibited from making pure fiat currency, so they made a deal with the creditor banks to borrow the pure fiat currency instead, giving the bankers full control of the fiat (the fed determines what is 'real' money and what is not) A mere sidestep of a constitutional prohibition (unconstitutional as hell). Though the book doesn't directly mention it, Satan is personally involved.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-...-reserve-banks

This website is an interesting read.

The Federal Reserve Banks are not a part of the federal government, but they exist because of an act of Congress. Their purpose is to serve the public. So is the Fed private or public?

The answer is both. While the Board of Governors is an independent government agency, the Federal Reserve Banks are set up like private corporations. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends. Holding this stock does not carry with it the control and financial interest given to holders of common stock in for-profit organizations. The stock may not be sold or pledged as collateral for loans. Member banks also appoint six of the nine members of each Bank's board of directors.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    If you want to understand the Federal Reserve read The Creature from Jekyll Island. Government was bankrupted via bankers wars. The government is prohibited from making pure fiat currency, so they made a deal with the creditor banks to borrow the pure fiat currency instead, giving the bankers full control of the fiat (the fed determines what is 'real' money and what is not) A mere sidestep of a constitutional prohibition (unconstitutional as hell). Though the book doesn't directly mention it, Satan is personally involved.

Some ladies at the synagogue praying for Israel tried convincing me that the CERN supercollider is a gateway for demons...

I sat quiet though. I do not feel attacking people's perceptions is productive. Rather you have explained why I never bothered with The Creature from Jekyll Island.

If you want to know about the Federal Reserve then I suggest you start by reading the Federal Reserve Act (1913). Stick to the facts. The constitutionality is determined by the courts, and albeit they might err, that is still wise and you might catch them on some of the errors. But addressing Walter's post, I have found a case about Levite (METRO) jurisdiction is very revealing (attached).

It describes the nature of the Federal Reserve to be an "instrumentality" of the United States, but only because Congress has sanctioned its corporation to be able to diminish the value of the stock shares over time. This is of course against the fundamentals of fiduciary responsibility and we find that Congress is bestowed with the power to "regulate the value of money" so to speak, paraphrasing the Constitution.

Ergo we find the primary breach of contract causing the resulting trust - and my lien on everything extending back fifteen years. Congress delegated its responsibilities to the Fed, and through mishandling the Prime Rate and printing press, has driving the value of the US Dollar beyond into the ground. But they have a plan... So it is best to study that plan instead of religious preachers.

The real key to comprehending your relationship to the Fed is to get it, that as long as you endorse private credit you are the state bank in the verbiage throughout. The stock certificates, now worth less than what it costs to print them out, are in your wallet. Make your demand, and you get out of central banking.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

After a good cold snorkel I thought about what Michael Joseph had said about this interrogation situation. I was saying that the IRS agent/attorney was not explaining the man is in a contract - endorsement. MJ said, True, but here is a better perspective.

The man is a state bank, entrusted with private credit. He not only needs to pay a usage fee for the Fed's currency (income tax), he needs to report as trustee yearly. That is the 1040 Reporting Form. So in that sense he "informs" on himself, but the information is obligatory for using private credit from the Fed.

For more examples check out www.lawfulmoneytrust.com and you will find that there are many more useful perspectives than blaming Satan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apparently the people in the painting of Woodrow Wilson signing the Fed Res Act like David Franklin Houston
    5th United States Secretary of Agriculture written their own books.
    And they reveal some big secretes in them but of course these books are very hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Apparently the people in the painting of Woodrow Wilson signing the Fed Res Act like David Franklin Houston
    5th United States Secretary of Agriculture written their own books.
    And they reveal some big secretes in them but of course these books are very hard to find.
    Name:  BvkuVO.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  34.6 KB

Good Keys lead to wonderful sources...

Name:  Clqu8M.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  89.3 KB

Name:  Wilson books.jpg
Views: 917
Size:  160.7 KB

Name:  Wilson Letters index.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  20.6 KB

But I must add that I have not gone to the federal repository looking for books by the others in the photo. Here is a sharper photo...

Name:  Wilson oval office.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  59.2 KB

P.S. I recall collecting these photos when people were trying to convince me that WILSON had made some kind of statement or utterance that he regretted what the Fed Act has done to America. It is not in the one source book that I found cited and I doubt it was ever said by Woodrow...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-11-16 at 11:46 PM.

The phenomenon began only in the nineteenth century. Till then, the economic life was still more or less dependent on the capability and efficiency of the individual human being. A Bank prospered if some individual in it was a thoroughly capable man. Individuals were still of real importance. this an amusing example, the story of the ambassador of the King of France who once came to Rothschild. He was trying to raise a loan. Rothschild happened to be in conversation with a leather merchant. When the ambassador of the King of France was announced, he said: “Ask him to wait a little.” The ambassador was terribly upset. Was he to wait, while a leather merchant was in there with Rothschild? When the attendant came out and told him, he simply would not believe his ears. “Go in again and tell Herr Rothschild that I am here as the ambassador of the King of France.” But the attendant brought the same answer again: “Will you kindly wait a little?” Thereupon he himself burst into the inner room: “I am the ambassador of the King of France!” Rothschild answered: “Please sit down: will you take a chair?” “Yes, but I am the ambassador of the King of France!” “Will you take two chairs!”
    The workings of Capital as such. Accumulations of Capital are active as such. Over and above the economic, there lies an ultra-economic life, which is essentially determined by the peculiar power inherent in the actual masses of Capital. If, therefore, we wish to understand the economic life of today, But what the economists have tried to do is to grasp such things as Value, Price, Production, Consumption and so forth with ideas such as they had in ordinary science. therefore, we have not yet attained a true science of Economics. With the concepts to which we have grown accustomed we cannot answer the question, for instance: What is Value? Or, what is Price? Whatever has Value must be considered as being in perpetual circulation: like-wise we must consider the Price, corresponding to a Value, as something in perpetual circulation. Credit and debt that perpetual circulation The Accumulations of Capital are active as such. Over and above the economic, Meanwhile, what great calamity is taking place: the devaluation of money in the Eastern and Middle countries of Europe, and with it a complete revolution in the social strata; for it goes without saying that with each progressive devaluation of money, those who live by it must be impoverished.The whole Earth, considered as an economic organism, is really the lost social organism.This ought surely to be taken into account. It is quite palpable, ever since we have had a world-economy, So it is with ones Value in the economic life.

The man is a state bank, entrusted with private credit. He not only needs to pay a usage fee for the Fed's currency (income tax), he needs to report as trustee yearly. That is the 1040 Reporting Form. So in that sense he "informs" on himself, but the information is obligatory for using private credit from the Fed.

I do believe this could very well be the 'presumption', but it is completely without evidence and never even claimed in any complaint, so I guess they could just as well presume any other terrible think they want. This is The Creature From Jekyll Island is an important book. It tells you the who and why. That is completely left out of the Federal Reserve Act, so many people completely miss the deceptions there. At least once you read the book, you know to read the act a bit more carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

But I must add that I have not gone to the federal repository looking for books by the others in the photo.
    There are heavy hitters sitting in that circle.

Houston
    In 1913 Woodrow Wilson, after conferring with Edward M. House, picked Houston as secretary of agriculture. An unusual amount of agricultural legislation was passed during the seven years Houston held the office: the Smith-Lever Act (agricultural extension), the Farm Loan Act, the Warehouse Act (storage of nonperishable crops), and the Federal Aid Road Act, which for the first time established effective cooperation between the states and the federal government in the building of national highways.

During the last year of Wilson's presidency, Houston served as secretary of the treasury. He described his cabinet experience in his memoirs, Eight Years With Wilson's Cabinet, a two-volume work published in 1926.

After leaving government service Houston began a successful business career that culminated in his election in June 1930 as president of the Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York, a position he held for ten years. He was also a director of several corporations, including the American Telephone and Telegraph Company, the Guaranty Trust Company, and the United States Steel Corporation. He served as overseer of Harvard University and as a member of the board of trustees of Columbia University.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post

I do believe this could very well be the 'presumption', but it is completely without evidence and never even claimed in any complaint, so I guess they could just as well presume any other terrible think they want. This is The Creature From Jekyll Island is an important book. It tells you the who and why. That is completely left out of the Federal Reserve Act, so many people completely miss the deceptions there. At least once you read the book, you know to read the act a bit more carefully.

FDR tells about the new trust - later (1938) The New Deal.

Attachment 4377

P.S. Thanks for the lead about The Creature. I am blessed with source material and so utilize it.