Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I do believe this could very well be the 'presumption', but it is completely without evidence and never even claimed in any complaint, so I guess they could just as well presume any other terrible think they want. This is The Creature From Jekyll Island is an important book. It tells you the who and why. That is completely left out of the Federal Reserve Act, so many people completely miss the deceptions there. At least once you read the book, you know to read the act a bit more carefully.
    There is no deception here. If one makes a use of intellectual property or a thing that is possessed or under the dominion of another, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws which govern the use. In other words, when one endorses the central banking scheme, then that one subjects himself to the bylaws established and settled by He who made the Use [Cestui Que Use] and as such the User is a Grantee and therefore with the benefit of the grant and as such simultaneously with the obligation of the duty. Thusly the Grantee is also Trustee.

A 1040 is nothing more than the Cestui Que Use [by and thru the I.R.S.] requiring its trustees to file each year showing how the trustees made a Use of the central banking estate. Since the Use is a benefit upon the grantee, the Trustee purchases the Use subject to the bylaws which govern the Use.

Now one will say, I don't endorse the central banking system I make a demand for lawful money. Well that is great! But now one has made a use of the bylaws which govern the United States districts and therefore one subjects one's self in the same manner as aforementioned. So now in the stead of being a trustee for the central bank - one is a trustee for the United States.

I once too thought a 1040 was a self indictment - but that is false thinking. The evidence of the Grantee/Trustee relationship is on the back of every check endorsed. So when folks ask "Where is the Law?" - what? Is the judge going to teach said one years of Trust Law overnight or in 15 minutes? I think not.

One will argue it is unconstitutional. And that shows their complete lack of comprehension. You are free to subject yourself to different agreements - and once one submits and consents to the service as Trustee to the central bank, then the Constitution actually wars against that one - BECAUSE at Art 1 Section X - the State cannot interfere with obligations of an existing contract. Since the central bank is endorsed of the United States, we plainly see that the United States will stand surety per 12USC411; and, we can see that indeed this is completely constitutional. A choice has been placed before you : Death [left] --- Life [Right]. You choose.

Such is all of life - this is just a small mirror of a larger fractal.

Best regards,

MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-12-16 at 06:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!